Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 777 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 277 677 727 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 827 877 1277 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,655 of 26406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14766
    Administrator


    Posts: 5263

    So tired

    A guy posts a question, just a simple question, you can ignore him if you want but instead 20 assholes jump his shit.

    Do you wonder why sometimes new guys don't post?

    I banned one of you, maybe for the 55th time over it. Soon I'm just going to put guys on moderation, I'm tired of telling people that there is no rule saying a new guy can't ask a question, I've been posting it for 12 fucking years. You don't have to answer, you can put him on ignore, you can send him a PM, what you can't do is tell him he can't or shouldn't ask.

    A2

  2. #14765

    Nobody said these ladies were smart

    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    As we all look deep hard, beg borrow and under every rock these days. It all just makes no sense to me. Pretty much every girl could be making double or triple if they simply would provide great service. (the high end girls are shit too) I'd think many guys would leave their wife, disown their kids, mortgage the house and change their wills even. Finding a wet hole is easy of course and should stay on the cheap. If these girls would just use that free health and dental to keep things fresh would be a great start. We all just want a simple lay of course without the let's be bf gf, but we also want the full real GFE stuff. Not the made up GFE these girls try to pass on us. These girls could be living the high life so easily. Yes they all are mostly need to be disconnected, no emotions and dead inside but is it really that difficult to kinda fake it. They could have 10 to 20 guys they see only and never have to advertise or answer 1000 text. Anyway. Pipe dreams I suppose.
    It's amazing what a good attitude and hygiene does to a visit. However, the majority of these women are in this situation due to their lack of smarts and decision making. A lot of them have habits and its hard enough for them to get their fix and keep a roof over their head. Do you think they are going to set up a health care account to get free health care? Nope. Especially when these women have habits that are easily identifiable to health care providers. Planned parenthood and city health clinics are the only resort for these ladies but I am sure it's not high on their priority list. I'm not trying to be a dick but just truthful.

    Also, most (not all) of these girls are dead inside. That's how they get through doing what they do. I honestly don't even consider them real people anymore to a degree. Just walking zombie fuck dolls that suck your money out of you pockets. It will take lots of therapy for these ladies to turn back into real human beings. I am sure that can be said of some of us too. Regardless, it seems like you are looking for that 1% unicorn. They do exist but folks don't often bring it up when they find one.

  3. #14764

    Sandy in Brookfield

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/111944688242

    I saw her about a week ago. Haven't seen a recent STG ad from her. I went in with low expectations and was surprised. Budget friendly so I will repeat when I see another STG post. Positions are limited due to a medical issue. I was satisfied, she is nicer than she looks. Takes her time answering texts.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Who gives a FUCK if they read these posts?

    A2

  4. #14763

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewerFan79  [View Original Post]
    Saw the Pewaukee Snowbunny today. She is legit. Had a good time. A little heavier than the pics but not that much. Her place smelled like weed but no other signs of drug usage on her. Decent BBBJ and BBFSCIP. 2nd girl possible according to her.
    Do you have a link.

  5. #14762

    A bit iff

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Don't feed the trolls.

    A2

  6. #14761

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by LetHerGo  [View Original Post]
    No but she just randomly messaged me and when I texted her she of course never responded. I am sure she is a total scam.
    I've seen her several times and she's very real, very legit and frankly quite a find. Pretty face. BBBJ is excellent. Tits and nips are beautiful. Pussy tight and tasty. Has a kinky side. Outcall only tho.

  7. #14760

    Better late than never

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    Yuri from Eros is back in town and better than ever. This girl is by far the best in town and worth every penny. I highly recommend. She is the most attentive women I have ever been with, she is all about you from start to finish.

    Lifeguy out.
    Agree 100%. We all need to petition her on her Instagram to come back to Mke soon. She is a true professional in every aspect of your visit with her. Her sexy dirty talk is the biggest turn on.

  8. #14759

    RE: Kandii MILF

    Daaaayem dude! You mean her description of herself, and I quote, "sloppy slimy" didn't make you crave Pepto Bismol. ? And that pic of her from behind. It looks like a balding man with an old, 1/2 healed, brown flesh wound on his head. Ughghghgh.

    Now I have to stay up so I don't have nightmares!

    I can't stop verping.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark5064  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her? We communicated one day, set things up and then she went ghost.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...b/706045846563

  9. #14758

    Wtf??

    [Deleted by Admin]

    There are way more assholes here than I need. You didn't learn after the first one so fuck off. I'm just wondering how many other times I've done this to you.

    A2

  10. #14757

    Pewaukee SnowBunny

    Saw the Pewaukee Snowbunny today. She is legit. Had a good time. A little heavier than the pics but not that much. Her place smelled like weed but no other signs of drug usage on her. Decent BBBJ and BBFSCIP. 2nd girl possible according to her.

  11. #14756

    Pipe dreams

    As we all look deep hard, beg borrow and under every rock these days. It all just makes no sense to me. Pretty much every girl could be making double or triple if they simply would provide great service. (the high end girls are shit too) I'd think many guys would leave their wife, disown their kids, mortgage the house and change their wills even. Finding a wet hole is easy of course and should stay on the cheap. If these girls would just use that free health and dental to keep things fresh would be a great start. We all just want a simple lay of course without the let's be bf gf, but we also want the full real GFE stuff. Not the made up GFE these girls try to pass on us. These girls could be living the high life so easily. Yes they all are mostly need to be disconnected, no emotions and dead inside but is it really that difficult to kinda fake it. They could have 10 to 20 guys they see only and never have to advertise or answer 1000 text. Anyway. Pipe dreams I suppose.

  12. #14755
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark5064  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her? We communicated one day, set things up and then she went ghost.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...b/706045846563
    She is old and gross, don't do it!

  13. #14754

    Probably fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark5064  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her? We communicated one day, set things up and then she went ghost.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...b/706045846563
    I say its fake. No woman is going to post a pick of her hairy ass.

  14. #14753

    Any good Brookfield / Wauwatosa girls

    New here, first post. Looking if anyone could send me some real girls in this area. I don't like the skinny kinky type. GFE more so, compassionate and caring but also into fun and pleasure. Any of you guys have some girls that would match this? Price isn't too bad. I know you get what you pay for here so if I could get a list or names / links of good ones near my area that'd be great! No games. I don't mind hotels as long as they are safe and have been seen before and verified not to be LEOs, I prefer them as I see it much harder to get robbed at a hotel but I don't want some scummy nasty place. Hopefully why'all can give me feedback!

  15. #14752

    Stg

    These local chicks play too much. You get what you pay for. Spend a hundred here and there on these skanks and I'm left unsatisfied. Before you know it you've already spend enough to see someone of quality. I'm just going to keep waiting on Melani and Adelaine to keep rotating through this city.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape