Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 24041
-
07-02-21 08:57 #13451Senior Member

Posts: 418Any one seen this beauty
THINKING OF MAKING AN APPOINTMENT WITH THIS ONBE but before I go. Want to know if anyone had an encounter with her.
https://manup.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ginia/64015194
-
07-02-21 08:36 #13450Senior Member

Posts: 433Yes sounds like her. I guess early 20's.
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 08:17 #13449Senior Member

Posts: 49Closed yesterday
They were closed on Thursday, no reason was provided.
Originally Posted by Anona123
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 07:20 #13448Senior Member

Posts: 27I would like to know her. I sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by LawnyLawn
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 19:06 #13447Regular Member

Posts: 1Full GFE Bare
I know a provider in SpringField Va that does full bare I've been seeing her for awhile now. She doesn't post many ads but if any one wants her info let me know.
-
07-01-21 17:44 #13446Senior Member

Posts: 40Dt
Been away for a while, but was looking to get back in the hobby. Anyone try contacting dt recently, seemed to be unresponsive today which is different from my past experiences with them.
-
07-01-21 16:21 #13445Senior Member

Posts: 318Did she have long, curly hair, and stand about 4'11"? And how was she?
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 22:24 #13444Senior Member

Posts: 433I saw a small dark skinned Latina there today. I'm pretty sure I rode the elevator with the 200 lber though. I got the hooker vibe from her.
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 18:36 #13443Regular Member

Posts: 21Thanks for the reply.
Originally Posted by JayBrownPop
[View Original Post]
She kept insisting for cash app deposit or google play gift card. I guess she like you better than me.
Will try again in the future.
-
06-30-21 14:59 #13442Senior Member

Posts: 135This is basically all I want also except +cim. For me, if they can satisfy the oral trifecta (bbjcim + dfk + rim) then I would be in heaven and visiting on the regular. However, BBBJCIM is also good enough. Have tried Luna and LN but would love to find a regular for the oral trifecta without paying agency FS price.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 14:57 #13441Senior Member

Posts: 318I just left from the same basic experience, although I didn't stick around to see how bad her BJ would be. I confirmed all day long that I would only see the pequeña dominicana. All day long they confirmed OK. Then the bait and switch when I get there. It's the same check you're describing. 200 pounds easy, Afro-Caribbean face, and a strap-on on the counter 😂.
Originally Posted by Wrangler84
[View Original Post]
I left and texted "what the fuck?" and they said the pequeña dominicana has already left the area. It sucks with these outfits when you can't repeat the rare truly, wholly positive experiences.
-
06-30-21 14:38 #13440Senior Member

Posts: 59Herndon latinas
After reading webdogs review I thought I'd give this a shot since I was dreaming in the area. Text the number in the ad and asked for the same girl by name. They sent the usual info and I asked about a BBBJCIM. They said it was 50 extra, I asked again cim and they said yes. So I went, texted on arrival, room number given, and a 200 plus afrolatina answers the door. Not even remotely attractive. I figure f it, it's just a BJ, pretty sure it'll be fine. Well she doesn't know about the BBBJ at all. Tried to strap me up, then when I tell her she gets up and texts someone, then proceeds to give probably one of the top ten worst bjs ever. Then tries to strap me up to ride and I say no, only BBBJ. She stops every two minutes to spit on the floor and when I finish she freaks out. Why you finish in my mouth etc. I said they said it was ok and she yells no. I just got dressed and left. Won't repeat. I should've rolled the dice on a dream with the Asians sterling. Just hope that biggen didn't give me anything.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/63955695
-
06-30-21 11:03 #13439Senior Member

Posts: 383Yeah, but with agencies, I can book days or a week in advance, so it's a moot point.
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 10:14 #13438Senior Member

Posts: 318$100 SS.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
$150 Hhr.
$200 Hr with two pops.
I did a short stay per usual. But I definitely got more than 15 minutes worth. She didn't rush the CBJ. Really did a nice job and used her hands on my balls and chest while she sucked. Head game was solid. That was the winning edge for this visit. She didn't take her top off until we were fucking, and even then it was me pulling it off or rather down. But she has super nice tits, just on the small side.
I'm going to see her again during a lunch break, if they give me someone else I'm going to walk.
-
06-30-21 09:38 #13437Senior Member

Posts: 433What is their fee?
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






