Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,096 to 16,110 of 37348
-
07-01-21 15:38 #21253Senior Member

Posts: 417Somebody help me
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/279228746241
Has anyone seen this chick? She's not asking for a deposit and her rates are reasonable. The only red flag is that she immediately spouts her address (XXXX Dickens Rd) and several other really good looking chicks on STG immediately spout the same address. Numbers are not similar, but something feels off.
LEO, maybe?
-
07-01-21 13:49 #21252Senior Member

Posts: 342Thanks
Appreciate it. Ill definitely be checking her out now.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 13:33 #21251Senior Member

Posts: 163Coco
See the posts #20038 & #21078
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 12:50 #21250Senior Member

Posts: 1449Scroll down there was a couple of reviews for her lately. Be safe.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 12:21 #21249Senior Member

Posts: 119What's her rate?
Originally Posted by Tenderoni
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 11:13 #21248Senior Member

Posts: 30There's a review a couple post down under the title "Facts. " Has her link. Seems kinda reserved, but good skills and great body according to the Smoothjazz.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 10:52 #21247Senior Member

Posts: 1069Follow the boards
Rtff she has a review yesterday. Worst case in last 2 days. Bro, you got to keep up.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 10:49 #21246Senior Member

Posts: 481Maria
Maria. She can't need the help that bad because I recognized her pictures she's using from two years ago in her ad and sent her a text three days in a row from two different burners with no response.
Originally Posted by HeavyDutyRN
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 10:37 #21245Senior Member

Posts: 77Maria
Hey guys. Had a fun time with the newly released Maria and her friend Daisey. . 80 apiece but well worth it. Those 2 really enjoyed themselves as well as me. Doubles on the mike, dining on each other, both bent over and going from one to the other and back. Maria has gained a few pounds but looks great and Daisey wasn't looking bad either. Chester behind Hooters, of course.
-
07-01-21 10:37 #21244Asshole

Posts: 567What was the damage?
Originally Posted by RvaYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 10:23 #21243Senior Member

Posts: 342Wet Tight Pussy
I'm considering taking a dive this weekend for this one. Anyone have any info to give on her?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/628204692211
-
07-01-21 10:17 #21242Senior Member

Posts: 75She was traveling with a white provider in the Tidewater area a month or so ago.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 10:05 #21241Senior Member

Posts: 49I advise to stay or be cautious with Daisey and / or Maria. Both will cash and dash. Daisey tried the rent is due line with, so I cancelled. She got pissed said I made her lose her room. Not my prob. Maria owes me about 2 bills from before she got locked for third time? As one monger stated, par for the course with 40 year old drug Addy's who live in hotels. Buyer beware.
Originally Posted by GopherGrease
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 10:00 #21240Senior Member

Posts: 49Double down
[Deleted by Admin]
Don't feed the trolls.
A2
-
07-01-21 09:49 #21239Senior Member

Posts: 342Can vouch
I saw her about 2 weeks ago. Kind of crazy she upped her rate to $. 2 whereas my donation was just $ for QV. She does look exactly like pics only exception being she is slightly darker in person, but we all know how filters work. Her body is right up my alley for the kind of providers I like. My experience was somewhat the same as yours. She did clockwatch, but there was no mention of me having to pay more for switching positions as we went through K9, Mish, and CG. The trade off was that I had the green light to pound away at her. She is very mechanical though and I'm certain that attributes to what you say about her possibly having an overflowing rotation of guys to where she would actually overbook / double book. I'm 50/50 as to whether I would repeat; I would go back primarily due to there being a severe lack of AA providers that's her body type, and God knows I do not care to see Tinka anymore (the one who rotates hosting between Petersburg & Chester).
Originally Posted by Truth777
[View Original Post]
I do have a question for you: Was the 'monger' who walked out a heavy set / bulky, average height Black dude? If so, that may instead be muscle or a handler. That particular person had left out when I had arrived, and had returned to her room on my way out the door.











Reply With Quote






