Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,736 to 15,750 of 37356
-
07-01-21 20:09 #21621Senior Member

Posts: 96Amy at Commerce
Went back in reviews and couldn't find a definite answer on whether or not it's worth the trip to the Commerce Massage. I'm wondering if anyone had recent experience. Also is this he one in a shopping plaza on 14 near Beck?
Originally Posted by Deviancenehem
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 18:57 #21620Regular Member

Posts: 24She's real
I thought she was cool. No drama. Nice big tits. I had a ss $. 6 BBBJ, cim. She loves to swallow.
Originally Posted by FoggyDew
[View Original Post]
I would have no issues with seeing her again.
-
07-01-21 17:21 #21619Regular Member

Posts: 24I have been with her. She's cool. I had a ss with her. BBBJ, cim. She loves to swallow.
Originally Posted by FoggyDew
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 16:45 #21618Senior Member

Posts: 293She could be 50. I know Jenny is 50, if not 51 now.
Originally Posted by Questar999
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 16:29 #21617Senior Member

Posts: 480Oh!! I'm sorry, I thought that's what she told me. Anyway, She does look good and a little shillin is ok with me.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 15:40 #21616Senior Member

Posts: 388Good grief
Nope. Neither is true. I'm late 40's and she's younger than me. I guarantee it. But really, it doesn't matter, her age doesn't change her looks and she looks awesome. Ok. A little shillin there. LOL.
Originally Posted by Questar999
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 14:10 #21615Senior Member

Posts: 113Yup totally fat.
Originally Posted by FoggyDew
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 12:26 #21614Regular Member

Posts: 1Waterford Girl
She is very real. She charges 100.00 for an amazing massage and bbj or 140 for massage and FS.
Originally Posted by FoggyDew
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 11:53 #21613Senior Member

Posts: 450She not new
Been reviewed on here. I've seen her. Not worth repeat. Bigger / older than advertised. She has you lay on the floor or an old mattress in her living room. Shady apartment location. There are better options out there. Nice big tits but that's about it. Not worth it.
Originally Posted by FoggyDew
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 10:03 #21612Regular Member

Posts: 5Waterford
Hi Foggy,
Originally Posted by FoggyDew
[View Original Post]
I did late last year. You will be disappointed with the experience and location. Save your money and time. For what it's worth. My opinion only.
-
07-01-21 09:44 #21611Senior Member

Posts: 480She just had a birthday and she's 50.
Originally Posted by JamieGreek2019
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 09:38 #21610Banned Member

Posts: 233I have thrice seen her. Dumpy apartment in a sketchy neighborhood. Can't recall if it's 80 or 100 for a half hour but she will provide a BJ with swallow and will pay attention to your anus as well during your visit. I have partaken in FS with her during one visit. 140 for that session.
Originally Posted by FoggyDew
[View Original Post]
Alright looking broad, nice cans. No fuss, no drama.
-
07-01-21 08:19 #21609Senior Member

Posts: 150New in Waterford?
Seemingly real girl posting from Waterford on skip the past four days. Anyone try her out?
https://detroit.skipthegames.com/mas...g/728725511864
-
06-30-21 21:30 #21608Banned Member

Posts: 5Amy on the move
Amy, formerly of Vital Massage, is now full-time at Commerce Massage on 14-mile. Public service announcement for those, like me, who have had a MT move jobs without warning.
-
06-30-21 17:23 #21607Senior Member

Posts: 218Ass
Tiffany definitely had work done on her face and her tits couldn't be faker. Not sure it she's had work done on her ass but definitely not ass implants. I've inspected her ass quite thoroughly, and not just in a dark room, and I've never seen a hit of scars. Don't know her age but she certainly doesn't have the body of a 50 year old.
Stay safe,
J.
Originally Posted by SalBass
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




