Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,396 to 19,410 of 41299
-
07-01-21 10:13 #21904Senior Member

Posts: 98Review-2nd link
Tina's pics are probably from another decade or century. Nice lady who has fallen on really bad times. I left behind a Jackson and was gone with the wind. Don't bother.
Originally Posted by JwFinder
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 09:58 #21903Senior Member

Posts: 279Any reviews on these providers
I have searched and cannot find. I swear I have seen reviews for these. Would anyone be kind enough to post link to them or provide reviews.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/112880133478
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/073768259706
-
07-01-21 09:57 #21902Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this scamming witch
Trust and believe, you've experienced a great escape! The pics are highly embellished and she smells bad. The body, well, jacked up from the floor up! She had the nerve to want 80 for a qv, even though she agreed to 60– which was too much! I believe I reviewed her already, but anyhow, great escape for you my friend!
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 09:54 #21901Senior Member

Posts: 522Tatted up beauty
Do anyone have any intel on this one. Trying to set something up with her this weekend.
-
07-01-21 07:50 #21900Senior Member

Posts: 250Close call today
I went to see this provider on Beach Blvd this morning. She gives me an address to a trailer park place call Portside on Beach Blvd. When I got there, she starts acting paranoid. My spidey senses start tingling. She says she going to the bathroom, 5 mind go by and she hast come out yet. I knock on the door and ask, what's going on. I stay for another 3 minutes because I was thinking with the wrong head. After that I bolted and left. Me being smart monger I parked a few streets down and gave the wrong Car model and color. I walked to my car and as I'm driving out the trailer park infested neighborhood, I see 3 LEO cars heading towards my direction. My heart started pounding. As they approach.
The neighborhood, I started thinking about how am I going to explain to my wife, family, coworkers this mess I got myself into. By the grace of god, they drove past me. Avoid this one fellas, she's very sketchy. I've been in this hobby for a few years now and this is one of the few times, I was scared shitless. My life flashed before my eyes, when I saw those 3 LEO cars pulled up.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/606569476741
-
07-01-21 07:24 #21899Senior Member

Posts: 653Same
I saw her to she will definitely put in effort in her appearance but the fact that she is coated in so much make up is unattractive at least to me. The service as a whole was very lack luster I've experienced girls who charged allot less but better service. She's overall cool and chill but she isn't someone in would want to regularly see.
Originally Posted by SeventyEight
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 02:13 #21898Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Darby's friend
And she's Darby's friend! Birds of the same flock! Glad you posted this so I can stop trying to see Ms. Raunchy, as she hardly ever replies back and has jacked up rates.
Originally Posted by SeventyEight
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 00:08 #21897Senior Member

Posts: 118Babygirl
She is the girl in the pictures (Obviously has lots o make up in the pics but definitely the girl in the pics) has lots of ink, including a big one on her face. Her body is not as tight, beer belly, big but not "firm" tits. BBBJ was not good, and covered Service felt too mechanical. And last but not least, had odor down there. (. 8 damage).
But as always YMMV.
Stay safe gents.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/024588964001
-
06-30-21 20:38 #21896Shill for Arianas ignore all posts

Posts: 4I'm buying Kobe beef next week. I'm paying extra for a clean in-call, a clean girl (inside and out), her being on time, not being robbed by a handler, her not ghosting me, very few rules, and lastly. I'm buying beef steak that has been well bred and very well taken care of who will do an excellent job pretending to be interested in me. Very well worth the coin.
Originally Posted by Tcxmo74
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 20:27 #21895Regular Member

Posts: 14Who was it? The link doesn't work now?
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 16:49 #21894Senior Member

Posts: 260Back in the game
Def not a recent pic! Lot bigger now.
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 16:28 #21893Senior Member

Posts: 560Any one with info on this PR girl
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/671950520970
She doesn't post a name, but she's got a look I'd like to see in person if she still looks like her pics. I've seen her skip adds for a while, but not on here every day lately.
Any help? Msg me or post.
-
06-30-21 16:24 #21892Senior Member

Posts: 560It's called trying to stand out.
Bubbles isn't the prettiest thing in the world. But what she lacks in beauty she makes up for in game. I've seen her a couple times and she gives a really good mic check. With her standing in front of you she bends over giving great access to her pink spot, and at the same time if you sit behind her she will do a modified standing 69. As far as FS she looks amazing in the Pretzel position. You can then grab her by the hips and slide her back and forth on your dick.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 16:09 #21891Senior Member

Posts: 220An old favorite
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...u/327803559230
Is back in the game. Wonder if anyone has seen her since she got back in.
-
06-30-21 15:52 #21890Senior Member

Posts: 1170About ugmo
And she has also joined the ranks of jacking up prices and snubs clients now! SMH— a dismal situation.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





