Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Tonbo

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 568
This blog is moderated by ToniMulato
  1. #358

    My guessing

    Quote Originally Posted by MeCook  [View Original Post]
    Seemed clear to me. He went to tonbo and jayy started bitching about last time so he had a session with Snow instead. He didnt review his session with Snow and I dont post a review on every session I do as well. I guess I would not want to be with a woman that gripped at me too.
    His Previous time with jay before that report: no dfk, which was ok to him.

    His visit this time: jay made (or got confused with someone else) fake story that he had never done.

    So they quarreled and he cancelled service from jay, instead snow took care of him.

    I think his report is mixed of both days.

  2. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by LastHurrah  [View Original Post]
    I'm little lost. So did you go with Jayy or switched to Snow? Your last sentence said you went with snow but you were posting about Jayy.
    Seemed clear to me. He went to tonbo and jayy started bitching about last time so he had a session with Snow instead. He didn’t review his session with Snow and I don’t post a review on every session I do as well. I guess I would not want to be with a woman that gripped at me too.

  3. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    Last Wednesday I made an appointment with jayy. Upon arrival she complained that I had previously mistreated her, pulled her hair. All because she won't dfk. I never mistreated her. I did ask for dfk and even offered extra tip. She refused. So ok, we proceeded without dfk. I don't know why all the drama. She just could say no and I would accept it. I don't get it, she sucked my dick but not my tongue. But I did get BBFS. Go figure.

    So I went with snow instead.
    I'm little lost. So did you go with Jayy or switched to Snow? Your last sentence said you went with snow but you were posting about Jayy.

  4. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    Last Wednesday I made an appointment with jayy. Upon arrival she complained that I had previously mistreated her, pulled her hair. All because she won't dfk. I never mistreated her. I did ask for dfk and even offered extra tip. She refused. So ok, we proceeded without dfk. I don't know why all the drama. She just could say no and I would accept it. I don't get it, she sucked my dick but not my tongue. But I did get BBFS. Go figure.

    So I went with snow instead.
    What is the trick in getting BBFS with her?

  5. #354

    Jayy

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    Last Wednesday I made an appointment with jayy. Upon arrival she complained that I had previously mistreated her, pulled her hair. All because she won't dfk. I never mistreated her. I did ask for dfk and even offered extra tip. She refused. So ok, we proceeded without dfk. I don't know why all the drama. She just could say no and I would accept it. I don't get it, she sucked my dick but not my tongue. But I did get BBFS. Go figure.

    So I went with snow instead.
    I noticed that Jayy been pretty grumpy lately, like more irritable than usual. Maybe post-menopause kicking in strong?

  6. #353

    Jayy don't want to

    Quote Originally Posted by LastHurrah  [View Original Post]
    I'm Not inners but seems like if you are in her VIP list then BB is on the menu. Just relaying what I've read here.
    Last Wednesday I made an appointment with jayy. Upon arrival she complained that I had previously mistreated her, pulled her hair. All because she won't dfk. I never mistreated her. I did ask for dfk and even offered extra tip. She refused. So ok, we proceeded without dfk. I don't know why all the drama. She just could say no and I would accept it. I don't get it, she sucked my dick but not my tongue. But I did get BBFS. Go figure.

    So I went with snow instead.

  7. #352

    VIP club

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWithLuv  [View Original Post]
    Lots of descriptions of Jayy in the thread but like it was mentioned she's similar in body size to Snow. She's older and should start considering offering BBFS as an option, she doesn't have youth on her side anymore and her age is really starting to show.
    I'm Not inners but seems like if you are in her VIP list then BB is on the menu. Just relaying what I've read here.

  8. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakana420  [View Original Post]
    She said it was to hot there. Well that's what she said to me. You know these girls are all full of S.

    Snow description is on point. Small b cups. Service was okay. Also can confirm she's gone in a couple days back To Vegas.

    What does jayy look like?
    Lots of descriptions of Jayy in the thread but like it was mentioned she's similar in body size to Snow. She's older and should start considering offering BBFS as an option, she doesn't have youth on her side anymore and her age is really starting to show.

  9. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniMulato  [View Original Post]
    Was this the Same Chinese Snow that toured SF around 3 Months ago by any chance!?

    Mahalo.
    Not the same girl from what I know.

    Still, try this one out before she leaves, you might like her.

  10. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by Rican2019  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know for a fact if Jia mooned to PCR?
    It's been mentioned in the PCR thread that she's not there.

  11. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniMulato  [View Original Post]
    Was this the Same Chinese Snow that toured SF around 3 Months ago by any chance!?

    Mahalo.
    I want to know too.

  12. #347

    Snow

    Was this the Same Chinese Snow that toured SF around 3 Months ago by any chance!?

    Mahalo.

  13. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakana420  [View Original Post]
    She said it was to hot there. Well that's what she said to me. You know these girls are all full of S.

    Snow description is on point. Small b cups. Service was okay. Also can confirm she's gone in a couple days back To Vegas.

    What does jayy look like?
    Jayy is similar in stature to Snow but imagine a 50 year old lady instead of a late 30's lady. She still looks decent for her age though, just don't expect a young good looking girl.

  14. #345

    Jia?

    Anyone know for a fact if Jia mooned to PCR?

  15. #344

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    Same name? Wonder why she'd move to PCR? I would think Tonbo would be busier than PCR.

    Snow is Chinese, 5'6", 125-130 lbs, slender / medium.
    She said it was to hot there. Well that's what she said to me. You know these girls are all full of S.

    Snow description is on point. Small b cups. Service was okay. Also can confirm she's gone in a couple days back To Vegas.

    What does jayy look like?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape