Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24420

    Help for a visitor?

    Hello Chicago,

    I am planning to be in your city early next month, spending a couple evenings in near North 'burbs.

    I would like to make the most of my time there, and would very much appreciate any info on a reliable, greek-speaking spinner. AMP / EMP / Esc all would work. I will also do my research on TER, but, thought I would post here with the hope some of you may be able to help. Feel free to message me rather than post if that is preferable.

    Thanks very much in advance!

    Greekster.

  2. #24419

    Kitty

    On another note, can someone PM me the number to Kitty? The 2 or 3 numbers I try always gets me Angela on Princeton. She is the one who answers, I know her voice and will not tell me her name when I ask. Then ignores me when I ask about seeing Kitty or another girl. She always ends with texting me that Princeton address.

  3. #24418

    Rose / Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedStar  [View Original Post]
    Read the post earlier about rose and I decided to check it out. Called no answer but got a text shortly after to go to Jenifer spa on archer. When I got there the card machine was down. ATM is at the BP across the street at the BP. (side note: when I left to get the Tiana told me to grab $. 20) got the hr minimum teasing but I got to feel all over her. On flip she wanted $ for L1 told her no I want it all she came back with L! W / otc for $ LOL I told her L1 is not what I want and I gave her a Trump (grabbed her P) she said $$ for it. I been out the game for a while so I declined. Tried tipping her. 4 I only had a $ and and she tried to convince me to pay her. 6 for just the hr. Left her shot to golden but didn't make in time so we to AA.
    Yeah went to Rose 2 weeks back just gramma there so I left. May revisit and see shindy, she sounds like fun.

    $$ for L3 at a spa along with whatever BS house fee is too much. Go to an apartment and get dong guan special for that price.

  4. #24417

    Not a rose but still pretty

    Read the post earlier about rose and I decided to check it out. Called no answer but got a text shortly after to go to Jenifer spa on archer. When I got there the card machine was down. ATM is at the BP across the street at the BP. (side note: when I left to get the Tiana told me to grab $. 20) got the hr minimum teasing but I got to feel all over her. On flip she wanted $ for L1 told her no I want it all she came back with L! W / otc for $ LOL I told her L1 is not what I want and I gave her a Trump (grabbed her P) she said $$ for it. I been out the game for a while so I declined. Tried tipping her. 4 I only had a $ and and she tried to convince me to pay her. 6 for just the hr. Left her shot to golden but didn't make in time so we to AA.

  5. #24416

    Rose is still in bloom, to a degree.

    Went to Rose (So. Archer) and drew 'Shindy. ' I believe she meant Cindy but her English is very basic. She's a nice 40 something. Paid. 6 door fee (up from. 5). No shower offered but that was OK. I gently lifted her dress and only getting giggles pulled it over the top of her head. She had a bit of a pot belly (don't we all at a certain age? She asked for a tip. L3 was available but I passed. I gave her. 4 for L1 service, took off her bra and panties and laid back while she attended to my needs. FIV was welcome (she even lifted her leg up for easier access). Very tight. Small B cups with large eraser type nipples. 40 minutes later I left a very happy camper.

  6. #24415

    Suggestions please!

    I'll be staying in the loop area this Friday and Saturday and I'm hoping to find a FS place nearby. An AMP or asian apartment would be great, otherwise anyplace that offers extras.

    Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

  7. #24414
    Quote Originally Posted by Sempisan  [View Original Post]
    Any extras to be had with her? I know there weren't really any at masajnow.
    Text her to schedule, be polite, and you'll get L1.

  8. #24413
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1436
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayp80  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/53489

    I live in the area so is would be extra convenient, from what I read she was with windy city cougars and her pictures weren't accurate. Has anyone seen her recently or can comment on services or setup in her new location?
    I answered a RR ad for her and was directed to a run down storefront with tiny rooms. Huge upsell for anything you want. Girl was black but not the one in the pictures or even close. I would avoid.

  9. #24412

    Any extras?

    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    Not sure, but for anyone interested in that type of service, Denise (formerly of Masaj Now), still provides it independently. But only through end of August.
    Any extras to be had with her? I know there weren't really any at masajnow.

  10. #24411

    Anyone see Madisyn

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/53489

    I live in the area so is would be extra convenient, from what I read she was with windy city cougars and her pictures weren't accurate. Has anyone seen her recently or can comment on services or setup in her new location?

  11. #24410

    Hmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiluvuLongTime  [View Original Post]
    I was working out of state a while but today returned and visited Grand again. I struck gold today but it cost a bit. 2 bills but I finally had all I wanted from cocoa haha. She said she has not had sex since many years whatever but it was a great time! It took a while to get it in. She was crazy loud and left marks all over so be warned. I have to imagine YMMV. We also exchanged information. I have seen her many times and tried many times haha. Always got only sex with underwear on. This is a great place if you don't mind flexing some money. I been trying to hit that a long time 😀.
    I've been there many times. Moreover, at some time I was regular there because I worked in the area. It's nice to know that the service improved, although It's TGTBT.

  12. #24409
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Is that place any good? Or any ones in chinatown like moon spa?
    Seems like the menu is narrowing over there, new girl only does L1 with no touching, other girl downgraded me to L2 from L3.

  13. #24408
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 69

    Grand spa revisit

    I was working out of state a while but today returned and visited Grand again. I struck gold today but it cost a bit. 2 bills but I finally had all I wanted from cocoa haha. She said she has not had sex since many years whatever but it was a great time! It took a while to get it in. She was crazy loud and left marks all over so be warned. I have to imagine YMMV. We also exchanged information. I have seen her many times and tried many times haha. Always got only sex with underwear on. This is a great place if you don't mind flexing some money. I been trying to hit that a long time 😀.

  14. #24407
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    I just texted them and they replied, I doubt that report is correct.
    Think there was a name change, so the I guess business associated with that name is closed.

  15. #24406

    Call the number in the ad, she'll take care of the rest

    Quote Originally Posted by Young95  [View Original Post]
    I try to see her today. Came to the building but can't find her place. Gave up after 10 minute up and down the halls way. Can someone tell me what her room number.

    Thank you.
    It's in the subject line.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape