Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21886

    Starr

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/908538276816

    I had a dream with this one. It was ok. She drove herself. Rushed a little. On a scale 1-10 a 5.

  2. #21885

    Jodie

    Well she is posting again and as usual, playing along until the end and then ghosts! Everyone has said to not waste time and I agree. Today I reached out, played her games and fortunately for me, I never left the house anticipated her going silent and it happened. Don't waste your time with her. She claims to be at Motel 6 off blanding.

  3. #21884

    Great news

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Except for all the ones who are, of course. And again, your girlfriend there isn't that hot.
    This is excellent news. Would be awesome if some of the veterans could share this list of names who are young, hot, great in bed, and we can have for less than $200. Shouldn't be a hard list to compile.

    Not sure if longer-term hobbyists have access to different sites, but I'll look forward to when I reach the level where I get access to all the young cheap hotties. I always figured we were all looking at the same ads, but there must be a better place to find providers than the places I'm looking. Because I've been looking at all the ones people link to here for years, and with a few exceptions over the years, I haven't seen these unicorns everyone is describing.

  4. #21883

    Economists

    Quote Originally Posted by Tcxmo74  [View Original Post]
    That's your opinion. But to me that's like saying the price of a Kia Accent is getting so high because people are paying too much for BMWs. You think she should be hot, I think she should be good in bed. If you want hot who will also rock your world, you better come to the table with 4 figures. Who the hell wants a girl whos hot who just lays there? No thanks. And anyone who is legit hot for less than $400 is not going to be fun.
    While I'm not an economist I am quiet sure what people pay for BMWs absolutely affects the price of KIA. Look at present housing market. House prices thru the roof. Condos didn't go up? House trailers come down? A rising tide lifts all ships.

  5. #21882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    This is fun

    Quote Originally Posted by RedTalon  [View Original Post]
    12 years is an insignificant amount of time compared to some of us on here but keep telling us we are wrong. We will see who we think is worth the money and you keep propping up the high prices, they all end up in the same place after time passes. They ALL do.
    I know plumbers with 20 years experience who know less and work slower than some guys with 3 years. Experience in the hobby is cool. I guess. But at the end of the day we are all allowed our opinion based on the current times / scenario. My opinion is that she was sexy in person and I left way more satisfied with her vs 90% of the Jax trash charging 150 for hh now days (once again all these women seem open to negotiation). I can see 2-3 providers a week at a cheaper rate or I can spend a little more when a provider who has never let me down when she visits town. There was a time in 2018 when her rates were almost half. The economy has changed and so has the rates for both good and bad providers. If someone at work told me what I spend money on is or is not worth the price, I'd probably think they are an arse and politely ask them to worry about their own wallet.

    Don't argue someone's opinion though, if someone says there are TONS of JAX providers who are HOT and give great service, THEN I say please tell me who, share their info so I can second your opinion.

  6. #21881

    My take

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    No offense to her or you, but for $250+ a hh, $350 an hour; I expect a better body than this for my money. While its not 'bad' its not $350 an hour material.
    Everyone is different. I have been mongering for over 20 years. I no longer equate performance, or looks in the same category. As nice as a hot 20 year old can appear, she can often be a complete dead fish between the sheets. I have one Utr, that sees me who is a 7 on any civilian standard. However she is a 10 when it comes to performance. A true GF experience, and no time limit and less than $. So if you see the value, then it's your money to do with what you want.

  7. #21880

    Ha, 12 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tcxmo74  [View Original Post]
    That's laughable. Your definition of "excellent service" is probably much different than mine. I've been doing this 12 years now in multiple cities, and have seen in the hundreds of girls overall, ranging from $100 - $900. I know the quality difference. Some are nowhere near the price they charge, but many are. And to think you can get that same quality of service from young, hot girls for less than $200, then you've never been with real quality. Sorry. Every once in a blue moon someone like that comes along, and they're either not in the game for very long, or realize where they stand in the competition and jack up the rates.

    You can't play the "I know more about the hobby than you card". If you haven't been with Jinni, or even seen her in person, your opinion on her is pretty much useless. Sounds like you know nothing about basic supply and demand economics. Jinni has been around a long time at higher rates and never has problem filling her appointment book. Whether or not you think she's worth the money has no bearing on if she's actually worth the money. She charges a price and has plenty of clients. That's all that really matters. Some people laugh at others who spend $150 for a steak at a high end restaurant saying it's no different than one you get at Longhorn. I think they're much different and enough other people do to keep these restaurants in business. Everyone is looking for something different "bro", and everyone values different things differently. Just because you don't see the value in something different doesn't mean it's not there.
    12 years is an insignificant amount of time compared to some of us on here but keep telling us we are wrong. We will see who we think is worth the money and you keep propping up the high prices, they all end up in the same place after time passes. They ALL do.

  8. #21879

    She's no bmw

    Quote Originally Posted by Tcxmo74  [View Original Post]
    That's your opinion. But to me that's like saying the price of a Kia Accent is getting so high because people are paying too much for BMWs. You think she should be hot, I think she should be good in bed. If you want hot who will also rock your world, you better come to the table with 4 figures. Who the hell wants a girl whos hot who just lays there? No thanks. And anyone who is legit hot for less than $400 is not going to be fun.
    Except for all the ones who are, of course. And again, your girlfriend there isn't that hot.

  9. #21878
    Snuffy, Al, LEO. Little Moe with the gimpy leg, Cheeks, Boney Bob, Cliff. I could go on forever, baby.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I got the discount subscription a a few months ago just to see for myself (now expired) and my buddy has one now. I don't know all of their names (and some have many), but from what I saw from the STG girls is Harley, Bowden Baby and her sister Lisa, Naughty One (Mandy. Not M3), Northside Nikki, Northside Jojo, that girl that had the big cross tattoo on her leg, fat Hardywood, blue eyed Amanda, Caddy, the fit tattooed "Girl of Your dream,"Big Booty Brandi, Blonde Cougar Rachel, drunk Savannah / Ashley (porno star girl), Tiny Kendall / Brooke, Frenchie, Jazzy Jay, Kristen, Butterfly Jen, Tatted up redhead that used to be off Baymeadows, India, Ashton, Lolo / Lauren, Kassidy / Kristy, Jaeless / Amanda, Angel Baby, that fat Mom and Daughter combo, Tiffany, Emily, pretty eyes Bethany, who had the bumps or rash on her tits, MILF Kandy, Buffy, Super head Brit, Kay Baby, Kylee, the girl with the cupcake tattoo on her should (been around forever, forgot her name), Kasey / Kacey, Lala, Kristen Southern Sweetheart, Jessika, Carter, Farrah, that tiny woman on the westside with the dark hair and all the thick freckles, Amanda the body, Amber, Karmen, and may more that I can't remember.

  10. #21877
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    I agree with both of you to a point. I'm not going to speculate on the implied "value" of this specific provider. I'm sure she has great service and is amazing for many mongers, but she is not someone I would even consider. This is because she is not my type, not because she may or may not have great service. If I'm going to spend north of $300 she needs to look like she's in her 20's, with a fit body. For me, I couldn't even proceed if these two conditions weren't met. This is especially true in Jax as this is not a high dollar market. This isn't Hawaii, San Fran, or NYC. I don't think it is productive to the forum to insult each other based on their preferences. Saying someone else's standards are not real standards because they aren't the same as mine seems to only be argumentative. To the point of OP, I have friends who absolutely cannot understand the difference between a Lexus and a Toyota. They truly believe it is just a badge swap and a face lift, they cannot comprehend the difference in ride quality, features, comfort, etc. They can't see or feel the difference at all, to the point they don't believe there is one at all. Whereas I see a tremendous difference between the two. Just my two cents.
    Right. But you said she's just not your type, which is totally understandable. I get that for some people, the visuals is what you're looking for. I get that completely. Everyone is looking for different things and that's' cool. But my "type" is more about sensuality and how good they are as a participant in the experience. There's some limits to that as it can't be someone I'm repulsed by, but sexy and hot aren't the same thing. If someone is less attractive but they are incredible in bed, I'll pay for that. I've been with super hot and young girls who aren't into it and lack any real skill in the bedroom. I'll take the former over the latter every single time. Others are the opposite. It's just a matter of preference.

  11. #21876

    I agree with both of you

    Quote Originally Posted by Tcxmo74  [View Original Post]
    That's laughable. Your definition of "excellent service" is probably much different than mine. I've been doing this 12 years now in multiple cities, and have seen in the hundreds of girls overall, ranging from $100 - $900. I know the quality difference. Some are nowhere near the price they charge, but many are. And to think you can get that same quality of service from young, hot girls for less than $200, then you've never been with real quality. Sorry. Every once in a blue moon someone like that comes along, and they're either not in the game for very long, or realize where they stand in the competition and jack up the rates.

    You can't play the "I know more about the hobby than you card". If you haven't been with Jinni, or even seen her in person, your opinion on her is pretty much useless. Sounds like you know nothing about basic supply and demand economics. Jinni has been around a long time at higher rates and never has problem filling her appointment book. Whether or not you think she's worth the money has no bearing on if she's actually worth the money. She charges a price and has plenty of clients. That's all that really matters. Some people laugh at others who spend $150 for a steak at a high end restaurant saying it's no different than one you get at Longhorn. I think they're much different and enough other people do to keep these restaurants in business. Everyone is looking for something different "bro", and everyone values different things differently. Just because you don't see the value in something different doesn't mean it's not there.
    I agree with both of you to a point. I'm not going to speculate on the implied "value" of this specific provider. I'm sure she has great service and is amazing for many mongers, but she is not someone I would even consider. This is because she is not my type, not because she may or may not have great service. If I'm going to spend north of $300 she needs to look like she's in her 20's, with a fit body. For me, I couldn't even proceed if these two conditions weren't met. This is especially true in Jax as this is not a high dollar market. This isn't Hawaii, San Fran, or NYC. I don't think it is productive to the forum to insult each other based on their preferences. Saying someone else's standards are not real standards because they aren't the same as mine seems to only be argumentative. To the point of OP, I have friends who absolutely cannot understand the difference between a Lexus and a Toyota. They truly believe it is just a badge swap and a face lift, they cannot comprehend the difference in ride quality, features, comfort, etc. They can't see or feel the difference at all, to the point they don't believe there is one at all. Whereas I see a tremendous difference between the two. Just my two cents.

  12. #21875

    Moe

    Quote Originally Posted by NotMyJob  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/649519690760

    I don't know if she is your type but this girl claims to love anal.

    NMJ.
    I just saw this one a few days ago, sores are really starting to get nasty especially one on her wrist. And for some reason the last 2 times she couldn't take a dick at all, but to her credit she tried. My main problem was she was tweaking so bad she couldn't stand still the entire time.

  13. #21874

    Examples

    And for those saying it's easy to get young, hot, and great in bed for less than $200, great. I'm all for it. Tell me who these girls are. It shouldn't be hard to make a list if these girls are so plentiful.

    And for the record, I do see some of the lower priced providers. It’s not like I’m spending premium dollars every time. Sometimes they satisfy what I’m looking for at that moment. I just reject the notion that it’s never worth paying the premium. I have experienced plenty of them where it absolutely is worth it. I think she definitely wasn’t worth the money more often when paying $120 than I do when paying $400.

  14. #21873

    Joke

    Quote Originally Posted by HoboTwitch  [View Original Post]
    Sorry bro but you're high or something. Best visits / providers I've ever had have all been in the 120 $ range for hh. Qv in the 60-80 range. For 400 $ you better be getting 2 girls or a pornstar. I've seen legit pornstars asking for less than that.

    There are and have always been plenty of hot / sexy providers who provide excellent service for reasonable rates. Sounds like she threw something at the wall to see if anyone was dumb enough to agree, and she found her "whale".

    Sounds like you know nothing about the hobby. I'll definitely say that the talent has been lacking around here lately. But there aren't any women posting in jax worth 400 $ a visit.
    That's laughable. Your definition of "excellent service" is probably much different than mine. I've been doing this 12 years now in multiple cities, and have seen in the hundreds of girls overall, ranging from $100 - $900. I know the quality difference. Some are nowhere near the price they charge, but many are. And to think you can get that same quality of service from young, hot girls for less than $200, then you've never been with real quality. Sorry. Every once in a blue moon someone like that comes along, and they're either not in the game for very long, or realize where they stand in the competition and jack up the rates.

    You can't play the "I know more about the hobby than you card". If you haven't been with Jinni, or even seen her in person, your opinion on her is pretty much useless. Sounds like you know nothing about basic supply and demand economics. Jinni has been around a long time at higher rates and never has problem filling her appointment book. Whether or not you think she's worth the money has no bearing on if she's actually worth the money. She charges a price and has plenty of clients. That's all that really matters. Some people laugh at others who spend $150 for a steak at a high end restaurant saying it's no different than one you get at Longhorn. I think they're much different and enough other people do to keep these restaurants in business. Everyone is looking for something different "bro", and everyone values different things differently. Just because you don't see the value in something different doesn't mean it's not there.

  15. #21872

    Geography Lesson Request

    Fellow Mongers;.

    I live North of JAX and I'm in need of a geography lesson.

    Looking on STG, what areas do you feel are less compromised and are, generally, safer during daytime mongering?

    What areas should I absolutely avoid? I've don't the airport area but not impressed.

    Thanks for the input.

    Skydog.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape