Thread: Tonbo
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 568
-
07-01-21 14:58 #358Banned Member

Posts: 724My guessing
His Previous time with jay before that report: no dfk, which was ok to him.
Originally Posted by MeCook
[View Original Post]
His visit this time: jay made (or got confused with someone else) fake story that he had never done.
So they quarreled and he cancelled service from jay, instead snow took care of him.
I think his report is mixed of both days.
-
07-01-21 02:51 #357Senior Member

Posts: 783Seemed clear to me. He went to tonbo and jayy started bitching about last time so he had a session with Snow instead. He didn’t review his session with Snow and I don’t post a review on every session I do as well. I guess I would not want to be with a woman that gripped at me too.
Originally Posted by LastHurrah
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 23:44 #356Senior Member

Posts: 446I'm little lost. So did you go with Jayy or switched to Snow? Your last sentence said you went with snow but you were posting about Jayy.
Originally Posted by ReallyOldGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 11:45 #355Senior Member

Posts: 835What is the trick in getting BBFS with her?
Originally Posted by ReallyOldGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 05:21 #354Senior Member

Posts: 461Jayy
I noticed that Jayy been pretty grumpy lately, like more irritable than usual. Maybe post-menopause kicking in strong?
Originally Posted by ReallyOldGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-21 00:39 #353Senior Member

Posts: 301Jayy don't want to
Last Wednesday I made an appointment with jayy. Upon arrival she complained that I had previously mistreated her, pulled her hair. All because she won't dfk. I never mistreated her. I did ask for dfk and even offered extra tip. She refused. So ok, we proceeded without dfk. I don't know why all the drama. She just could say no and I would accept it. I don't get it, she sucked my dick but not my tongue. But I did get BBFS. Go figure.
Originally Posted by LastHurrah
[View Original Post]
So I went with snow instead.
-
06-29-21 22:27 #352Senior Member

Posts: 446VIP club
I'm Not inners but seems like if you are in her VIP list then BB is on the menu. Just relaying what I've read here.
Originally Posted by BoyWithLuv
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 18:46 #351Senior Member

Posts: 265Lots of descriptions of Jayy in the thread but like it was mentioned she's similar in body size to Snow. She's older and should start considering offering BBFS as an option, she doesn't have youth on her side anymore and her age is really starting to show.
Originally Posted by Sakana420
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 17:55 #350Senior Member

Posts: 461Not the same girl from what I know.
Originally Posted by ToniMulato
[View Original Post]
Still, try this one out before she leaves, you might like her.
-
06-29-21 17:05 #349Senior Member

Posts: 835It's been mentioned in the PCR thread that she's not there.
Originally Posted by Rican2019
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 07:32 #348Senior Member

Posts: 978I want to know too.
Originally Posted by ToniMulato
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 01:52 #347Senior Member

Posts: 321Snow
Was this the Same Chinese Snow that toured SF around 3 Months ago by any chance!?
Mahalo.
-
06-27-21 23:35 #346Senior Member

Posts: 461Jayy is similar in stature to Snow but imagine a 50 year old lady instead of a late 30's lady. She still looks decent for her age though, just don't expect a young good looking girl.
Originally Posted by Sakana420
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 15:12 #345Senior Member

Posts: 126Jia?
Anyone know for a fact if Jia mooned to PCR?
-
06-27-21 13:09 #344Senior Member

Posts: 44Update
She said it was to hot there. Well that's what she said to me. You know these girls are all full of S.
Originally Posted by BigGulp
[View Original Post]
Snow description is on point. Small b cups. Service was okay. Also can confirm she's gone in a couple days back To Vegas.
What does jayy look like?








Reply With Quote





