Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 2345
-
08-20-21 08:26 #1445Senior Member

Posts: 644Just in time for Pumpkin' Stuffin'!
COVID and a general decline the available choices benched a lot of folks, so vaccines + this development = fantastic news.
-
08-19-21 16:27 #1444Senior Member

Posts: 163I'm thinking this will have an effect.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
So I'm thinking we'll see discounts and see some faces that have been gone suddenly pop back up. With the old due to popular demand I'm back LOL.
-
08-19-21 16:00 #1443Senior Member

Posts: 527"Starting in October, the company will prohibit creators from posting material with sexually explicit conduct on its website, which many sex workers use to sell fans explicit content. They'll still be allowed to put up nude photos and videos, provided they're consistent with * policy, the company said Thursday. ".
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
Sounds like nothing will change other than the fact those of who for * will just get lower-quality content. But realistically from the subreddits I've seen with most popular * models have barely nude content anyway making hundreds of thousands a month. All that this changes is they don't have to masturbate / get fucked in front of a camera to compete with other girls that are doing that.
-
08-19-21 15:30 #1442Senior Member

Posts: 1302O*lyFans Abandoning Sex Workers
https://www.inputmag.com/tech/onlyfa...at-made-it-big
I wonder what effect this will have on the escort / sugar market. I suspect a major portion of the price surge in the recent year have been because a large portion of the good "mid-tier" talent (not your $1000+ high end super models, but $200-$250 GFE market I preferred) could make enough on having an O*lyFans they no longer needed to escort. I'm hoping we'll see the opposite of what happened early in the pandemic, where supply dropped as girls went to digital and demand stayed around the same, to now a flood of providers returning to the market because they can't sell explicit vids on O*lyfans, and pricing drops as competition increases.
-
08-15-21 21:01 #1441Senior Member

Posts: 2029[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
08-15-21 15:07 #1440Senior Member

Posts: 2029I don't use the cloud to store my photos. If I get overwhelmed I put it on a SSD I have. I don't use the cloud and I'm aware of it's short comings. Thanks. Many other people use it because Iphones don't contain expandable storage nor will they for performance reasons. SD cards either like them or hate them.
Originally Posted by Edawg5
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 09:07 #1439Senior Member

Posts: 79You certainly can opt out. This only applies to photos stored in iCloud. All you have to do is turn off cloud photo storage. If you want to store your photos in the cloud you can still use a third party app like Amazon photos or Google Photos. But if you are storing your photos in the cloud you are not really worried about privacy anyway, are you?
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-21 08:35 #1438Senior Member

Posts: 2029Apple has started to scan IPhone user's iCloud Photos and Videos and categorizing all
https://www.theregister.com/2021/08/...csam_scanning/
Everything always start in the name of a good cause and then morphs into something totally different. Example of a country who did this is New Zealand I believe where you can get a 14 k fine for having things their Gov't labels "bad". Won't be using an Apple device any longer now LOL. If something is compared with a hash that is banned it will lead to an investigation of this person / persons. False positives are a thing with AI. You can not opt out of it. So much for "privacy" which is a core company value of Apple.
-
08-06-21 14:47 #1437Senior Member

Posts: 2029Gang Members Established 'Autonomous Zone' in Atlanta, Killed Eight-Year-Old Girl dur
https://news.yahoo.com/gang-members-...150229154.html
"Under the guise of protesting police brutality, members of the Bloods street gang established a perimeter around the Wendy's, with armed rogue members declaring control over the territory "brandishing, pointing and discharging of firearms at citizens and civilians to ensure compliance with their authority in a highly visible manner," according to the arrest warrant for the gang member allegedly responsible for the girl's death. ".
Can't make this shit up. Finally they find the dumbass apart of the dumbass blm group who murdered this 8 year old girl.
-
08-06-21 14:39 #1436Senior Member

Posts: 2029Russian porn star and * model, 29, falls to her death from 22 stories
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lls-death.html
Committed suicided because she felt "lonely". Good job to the dumbass men who paid her via * for content you could find for free online.
-
07-15-21 14:46 #1435Regular Member

Posts: 19
-
07-04-21 09:06 #1434Senior Member

Posts: 386Lucky
He's lucky he woke up at all.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 00:11 #1433Senior Member

Posts: 2087Stupid horny trick gets robbed of $1 million dollars worth of jewelry.
https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0akvF...It4qa&hl=en_US
What a dumbass! That's exactly why you kick dem out right after you buss your load. Stupid trick coulda woke up with his dick in his mouth. Smh.
-
06-30-21 10:45 #1432Senior Member

Posts: 392Onyx Shooting
Good catch Gary. Sounds like another good reason to finish up your club visits prior to 3:30 AM. We don't hear much about Onyx on the board. Seems they can charge from 40-100 to enter and up to 100 just to park depending on the night. I enjoy spending money but would prefer not to give it away. If they have a decent day shift I would give it a try but I have not seen anything recent on the board.
Originally Posted by GaryRidgeway
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-21 11:43 #1431Regular Member

Posts: 105











Reply With Quote





