Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,366 to 16,380 of 59514
-
06-28-21 08:57 #43149Senior Member

Posts: 111Yes healing spa.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 08:37 #43148Senior Member

Posts: 1181Damage?
What did the Japanese reportedly charge for what services?
Originally Posted by BaldEagle25
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 23:01 #43147Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sauna One
She sounds like one of the two I saw there the other day. Also stopped by Orange and it wasn't any better.
Originally Posted by Romi5065
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 22:59 #43146Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sorry to hear you've been stuck in the Midwest. Guessing that cam girls are the best option up there (ugh). If you want CFS, you can get that from the plethora of Latinas that are now a significant part of the CFS parlor scene here. Google the following and strategize:
Originally Posted by Mister8
[View Original Post]
Spring Spa, Atlanta.
St. Jame Spa, Atlanta (forgot her name but a seriously heifer ass. Tat on upper thigh).
Tiger Spa, Norcross.
Lilly Spa, Roswell.
Sauna One, Atlanta.
A Spa, Roswell.
Note that most of them have attitudes and will want to charge a premium, so go in with your game and negotiate before shelling out any green. Personally, if I were going that route, I'd choose the one with the most bubbly personality as you'll usually have the best experiences with those types. There may be others, so hopefully other mongers will chime in with their recommendations.
Oh, and you need to post a detailed report once your balls are drained.
-
06-27-21 22:44 #43145Regular Member

Posts: 12Thanks for the tip. If I dream I will tell you about it. I may try healing spa.
Originally Posted by Romi5065
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 21:57 #43144Regular Member

Posts: 3There is a girl at sauna one who is korean and fat, but ok face and nice attitude. Happy I believe is the name.
Originally Posted by Mister8
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 18:29 #43143Senior Member

Posts: 207You do realize [Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
I'm going to stop you right here. You do realize who you're talking to right? I mean seriously, you're asking this guy if he understands something about an AMP?
Do you see why this is trolling?
A2
-
06-27-21 16:32 #43142Banned Member

Posts: 2410Most current reviews named Lee and Yoko. There's a new place on 92 called Yokohama located at the Cobb / Fulton county line across from the QT on Mabry.
Originally Posted by Buzzsaw1
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 14:30 #43141Senior Member

Posts: 71Olympia Therapy
Anyone been to Olympia recently? I remember when they had a couple decent GILF's (Bebe and Sunny), but not sure what the talent is these days. Thanks in advance!
-
06-27-21 13:05 #43140Banned Member

Posts: 13634I believe I know one of them but haven't stopped by to confirm it's her.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 13:04 #43139Banned Member

Posts: 13634And you're talking about Healing Spa on Holcomb Bridge Rd?
Originally Posted by ChinaLove123
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 10:21 #43138Senior Member

Posts: 1456Healing
The service is good, but both ladies are older 50 plus, typical tableshower, but you actually get somewhat of a massage before the FS, I wouldn't recommend one over the other, only two work there. Unless they had a recent staff change one of them stays at home (lives 1/4 mile away) and only comes in if there are customers. So if you go and they say girl will be here in 10 minutes it means she just texted the other lady, they are sweet though but much older.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 10:18 #43137Banned Member

Posts: 13634There are? The only Healing Spa I know is on Holcomb Bridge Rd next to a Popeye's and across the street from Excellence Massage (CAMP).
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 10:15 #43136Senior Member

Posts: 1456Healing spa
Um there is only one "healing spa". It's on Jimmy Carter in Norcross.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 09:09 #43135Senior Member

Posts: 757Which Healing Spa. There are several of them.
Originally Posted by ChinaLove123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





