LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 707 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 757 807 1207 1707 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16338

    Felix Ferrera

    Hi, anybody with an intel about Felix Ferrera will be greatly appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/felix-ferrera

  2. #16337

    Rachelina is in town

    Rachelina is in town, more info at link:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5423384

  3. #16336
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit? Judging by her ads she's exactly the kinda girl I've been looking for.

    She claims she's a porn star.
    Is there an ad link?

  4. #16335

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by NightOwl25  [View Original Post]
    As advertised. Looks the same as her pictures and is open to basically everything.
    In my experience she's hard to get a hold of. I e texted her a few times trying to meet up but she's never responded to me.

  5. #16334

    She Is

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMann82  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit? Judging by her ads she's exactly the kinda girl I've been looking for.

    She claims she's a porn star.
    As advertised. Looks the same as her pictures and is open to basically everything.

  6. #16333

    Casey Sparxxx.

    Is she legit? Judging by her ads she's exactly the kinda girl I've been looking for.

    She claims she's a porn star.

  7. #16332

    European girls recommendations?

    I still miss the NG girls, and I was lurking around European forum section here but most people are happy with girls who provide full massage with happy ending HJ, so I was wondering if you guys have some digits of European girls that you recommend. Thanks.

  8. #16331

    Katrina is scamming

    https://tryst.link/escort/katrina

    If anyone has been seeing my post, I was able to meet Katrina. She has told me what is going on and that she is pregnant. I was respecting her wishes, but she would only reach out to me to see her either when I was starting work or during lunch. I got to see her only to take her out for lunch and cover the hotel room with the understanding I would see her that night.

    She would then blow me off and text me the next morning saying she lost WiFi or had fallen asleep. I am tired of her now after 4 days and I believe she is now just avoiding me when I never got to actually spend time with her.

    Guys, please avoid her. She is using drugs, has her life in all chaos, and she will just cash and dash if possible. If you do arrive at her location, she won't answer her door or she would just ask you to wait to clean her room or something. She is just trying to throw as many excuses.

    AVOID!

  9. #16330
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidjazz  [View Original Post]
    Real pics, pretty darn tall, taller in person and than I expected. Wound up going OK I guess, but before I got there she made me grab her something from the drive thru and then didn't provide something she said she would so I won't be hitting her up again.
    Oh okay. Thats all good. Thanks for the intel.

  10. #16329
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy1289  [View Original Post]
    Why is she extremely hard to get in touch with?
    For the same reasons every streetwalker on cicero has 20 mongers trying to pick her up.

    She delivers quality sservice at the most reasonable rate.

    She can pick and choose who she sees.

    Maybe if she is hounded repeatedly she just blocks certain individuals.

  11. #16328

    Anyone


  12. #16327

    Review:

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    For that price pics have to be fake. This person reviewed her a while back and pegged her at 40 years of age. No way those pics are here.

    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2780261
    She's super tight (at least for me)! Once almost fully in she can take a pounding. I just wanted to fuck so after a few minutes of roaming, away we went! She showed good rhythm.

  13. #16326
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy1289  [View Original Post]
    Why is she extremely hard to get in touch with?
    She splits her time between here and Milwaukee. On the days when she is available in Chicago she usually posts her ads on Eros.com and I've also seen her post on Tryst.

  14. #16325

    Sofia!

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    For that price pics have to be fake. This person reviewed her a while back and pegged her at 40 years of age. No way those pics are here.

    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2780261
    Thank you!!

    I had a feeling it was TGTBT-but there are times when my little head tries to take operational control of the brain too.

    I don't normally look at eccie when doing research. Will be adding that to my research library.

  15. #16324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    High Demand and Independent

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy1289  [View Original Post]
    Why is she extremely hard to get in touch with?
    $1000+ level service at standard rates. Very well known in the hobby. And she's fully independent so she handles her own communications and booking. She also seems to err on the size of caution when it comes to scheduling. What I mean by that is I've never had to wait or had her forget a date once a time is set. That said. Over the last 3 months or so, she's been especially hard to get in contact with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape