Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 11033
-
06-28-21 15:23 #3548Senior Member

Posts: 41IrieArtis
Bummer. I looked at her profile. She doesn't have a "topics I like discussing" nor a "topics I hate discussing" section. That sucks especially if they are one of those that say, "get comfortable", and then want you to just lie there while they do things to you. If you don't want to be touched, fondled, or groped let us know in the "topics I hate discussing" with a no GFE, no fiv, no kissing, no, no, no. Some guys like the don't touch me and I'll do all the work approach. I don't want to pay for that. I want an interactive experience. Like you, I'll respect their boundaries, but I'd rather not be there in the first place if those are the boundaries.
Originally Posted by LookingFwd
[View Original Post]
She doesn't write alerts and only has one alert for time wasting. I wouldn't waste time alerting no her. Worst case she probably just blocks you and will leave it at that. That's a cool way to handle it, if the date wasn't mutually enjoyable. Sorry you had that experience.
-
06-28-21 14:11 #3547Regular Member

Posts: 16Where'd she end up? Miss Rane was the first girl I saw in WA state. I have NO idea how it came up, but she ended up talking my head off about Disney movies (specifically Hunchback of Notre Dame). All her reviews mentioned mechanical service, but she was way sweeter than I expected. I wondered if it was just because I listened to her talk about movies.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 10:50 #3546Senior Member

Posts: 2184IrieArtis
Sorry that happened to you. Shitty appointment. You should consider leaving her a review on TNA. Before she leaves a alert on you for forcing your cum on her face. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by LookingFwd
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-21 00:42 #3545Regular Member

Posts: 14IrieArtis
I made the mistake of scheduling a 60 min VIP with her before reading the reviews here (and in CA).
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?464354-IrieArtis
Completely safety all the way, fine. But her breath was terrible, and she got heated every time I tried to squeeze her hips, ass, anything!
I'm completely turned off at this point she's yelling at me to not squeeze her. And so I remove the cover and finish myself and as I'm unloading on her tits and slapping my self against her, some cum hits her face and she looses it. Claiming I'm doing it intentionally!
Terrible experience.
-
06-27-21 21:46 #3544Regular Member

Posts: 8Be aware!
Robbed des Moines.
https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...s/696148246421
She will add you to her insta, and she will play nice. At legend hotel in Des Moines walked right in there she was nice asked for money upfront and kept telling me to get comfortable fortable, then ask to wash even tho she was good with me showering before our meeting. Walked in her bathroom and she asked if I liked music and I said no, she said oh ok well please wash I'm very clean and I walked in the bathroom and heard the front door open I walked out of the bathroom and there it was a dude with a freaking knife and a baseball batte. He just said "time to head out bro" I grabbed my shit and left.
-
06-27-21 20:24 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 20899% sure she only wants to get you on their OF and not doing services.
-
06-27-21 20:10 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 97Bikini Barista. Gia Wildly
Saw this one on Tryst, but haven't seen any reports yet. Anyone have any intel on rates or menu?
https://tryst.link/escort/gia-wildly
https://www.instagram.com/gia.wildly/
-
06-27-21 16:13 #3541Regular Member

Posts: 4Audelia
Anyone had experience with this girl?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2198859-(253) -387-5303-%26%23128171%3 B-AVAILABLE-NOW-26%23128171%3 B-DT-Seattle-Incall-%26%23128171%3 B-Your-ATF-Hands-Down-%26%23128171%3 B-18 YR-Old-Unicorn-come-take-a-bite-26%23128171%3 B-TODAY-ONLY.
-
06-27-21 02:55 #3540Senior Member

Posts: 451Hmm not bad!
They Cum back with a new attitude, new prices and repackaged vagina! LOL.
Originally Posted by LeftEye
[View Original Post]
Boom mike drop!
-
06-27-21 00:08 #3539Senior Member

Posts: 156Probably just get burnt out and go on a hiatus.
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 23:31 #3538Senior Member

Posts: 483Theory
They don't want to do this, so they do it as little as possible, on the clock and off.
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 15:57 #3537Senior Member

Posts: 170Random thoughts
I check on my favorite ladies or the ones on my to do list from time to time when I'm bored. Whenever I see them not posting anymore, and then pop up again. Why or what do you guys think happened or happens? Don't really care, but I get curious.
Pregnancy scare? Clearing up an std? New boyfriend / sugar daddy?
-
06-26-21 01:35 #3536Regular Member

Posts: 15Link?
Super late reply since I don't check this site as often as I'd like to, but any chance you have a link that video? Also getting a hold of her has been a ***** for me as well. I'll try maybe one more time. Hopefully she'll reply back. If she does, I'll let you know.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 15:45 #3535Senior Member

Posts: 2935The only fans is free right now.
Originally Posted by JBenny1
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 13:42 #3534Senior Member

Posts: 1106This is true. I saw her a cfewmonths ago. I still fucked her because, well, I was there and my balls were full. Pics are very misleading. I wish guys would be honest with reviews. Decent fuck but not at that price point.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
I will fuck a chubby chick, I just want to know what I am getting before I arrive.











Reply With Quote






