Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 1387
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #652

    Jins

    Hey,

    Following up on my post about Jins in Salem.

    No one answers the number and I drove yesterday in the afternoon to check it out and it was all locked up with a closed sign on door.

    Tried the phone a few times today with no answer as well.

    Anyone know if they generally answer their phone? I'm trying not to drive and have it be closed again.

    Thanks,

    LB.

  2. #651
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Lucy, Eva, Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoman36  [View Original Post]
    It's not easy for me to go to her new locations BUT I'd follow her anywhere if I could!

    Moto.
    I didn't realize she had such a Following. But I can understand why! Salem and Worcester are a Trek for me, but I still go to see Her. Wish She would return to Bedford.

  3. #650

    I'd follow Lucy anywhere!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    I posted about Lucy 3 weeks ago on the Boston amd Worcester Massage Parlor Threads. I know her as Jessica (From Relaxation Bedford). Last time, She was going by Eva in Salem and Worcester. She is worth seeing as other Posters have also said. As you reported, she is only at Jin one more week. Then she will be going to Worcester, Just not sure When or Which Place Yet.
    It's not easy for me to go to her new locations BUT I'd follow her anywhere if I could!

    Moto.

  4. #649
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubman18  [View Original Post]
    Dose she offer FS?
    I have no Problem getting it. As to whether you get offered, I could not say. All depends on how comfortable she feels with you, how many times you've seen her, your personal hygiene, how much you offer, etc, etc. All the Normal Factors with these Girls.

  5. #648
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    I posted about Lucy 3 weeks ago on the Boston amd Worcester Massage Parlor Threads. I know her as Jessica (From Relaxation Bedford). Last time, She was going by Eva in Salem and Worcester. She is worth seeing as other Posters have also said. As you reported, she is only at Jin one more week. Then she will be going to Worcester, Just not sure When or Which Place Yet.
    Dose she offer FS?

  6. #647

    Thanks

    Hope to tomorrow. Will report back! Thanks for advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishPlaya  [View Original Post]
    God I love her! Can't believe#1 she's back #2 you guys know where in Worcester she hides. I knew she was heading to Worcester a few months back, but didn't make it back to see where in Worcester. Not sure if I'd actually travel there to see her, but yes. She's that nice! LOL. Thanks for heads up!

  7. #646

    Eva

    God I love her! Can't believe#1 she's back #2 you guys know where in Worcester she hides. I knew she was heading to Worcester a few months back, but didn't make it back to see where in Worcester. Not sure if I'd actually travel there to see her, but yes. She's that nice! LOL. Thanks for heads up!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    I posted about Lucy 3 weeks ago on the Boston amd Worcester Massage Parlor Threads. I know her as Jessica (From Relaxation Bedford). Last time, She was going by Eva in Salem and Worcester. She is worth seeing as other Posters have also said. As you reported, she is only at Jin one more week. Then she will be going to Worcester, Just not sure When or Which Place Yet.

  8. #645
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Lucy (Eva) (Jessica)

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoman36  [View Original Post]
    I saw a Lucy at Jins recently, she's JUST my type, very petite & friendly. She said she'd be there one more week. Let us know how you like her. I'd definitely repeat if I could get there this week, but cannot.
    I posted about Lucy 3 weeks ago on the Boston amd Worcester Massage Parlor Threads. I know her as Jessica (From Relaxation Bedford). Last time, She was going by Eva in Salem and Worcester. She is worth seeing as other Posters have also said. As you reported, she is only at Jin one more week. Then she will be going to Worcester, Just not sure When or Which Place Yet.

  9. #644

    Lucy at Jins recently

    Quote Originally Posted by LB1001  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been there lately? Going to pay them a visit and will be my first time. Just wondering who anyone would recommend I see. Thanks!

    LB.
    I saw a Lucy at Jins recently, she's JUST my type, very petite & friendly. She said she'd be there one more week. Let us know how you like her. I'd definitely repeat if I could get there this week, but cannot.

  10. #643

    Jins

    Has anyone been there lately? Going to pay them a visit and will be my first time. Just wondering who anyone would recommend I see. Thanks!

    LB.

  11. #642

    Same ol same ol

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicag0  [View Original Post]
    I was there 2 weeks ago. Same ladies throughout, so I doubt anything really changed.
    Ya they are full of shit. LOL. I walked in & legit walked out when I saw the same 2 at the top of the stairs. Something I would never do unless I feel like I've been received & that's exactly the shit they are pulling there. Too bad too cause I had my hopes up.

  12. #641

    Eping Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriosWankah  [View Original Post]
    I'll be moving to the Mansfield area in the next week or so. Did some lurking on here and was wondering if Apple in Mansfield is similar to Apple in RI? Also any other FS places that are good in this area, would be great to get a heads up about them.

    Posted this in the south coast / worcester forum but no luck in either so far, anyone here been to mansfield?
    Replied to you in the other forum. EPing Spa in Easton will give standard HE, never asked for more. Girls rotate so can find some that are attractive and allow roaming.

  13. #640

    Sbw

    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop8891  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to SBW nice location, easy parking. Linda is the only one there. She gives a nice massage and a nice HE. Could be more on the table. Will find out on my next visit.
    More is definitely available. Flash some $ and you're good to go. Please, treat Linda well. She is an absolute doll and deserves our respect.

  14. #639

    Mansfield

    I'll be moving to the Mansfield area in the next week or so. Did some lurking on here and was wondering if Apple in Mansfield is similar to Apple in RI? Also any other FS places that are good in this area, would be great to get a heads up about them.

    Posted this in the south coast / worcester forum but no luck in either so far, anyone here been to mansfield?

  15. #638

    Salem Body Works

    Paid a visit to SBW nice location, easy parking. Linda is the only one there. She gives a nice massage and a nice HE. Could be more on the table. Will find out on my next visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape