Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 707 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 757 807 1207 1707 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16329
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy1289  [View Original Post]
    Why is she extremely hard to get in touch with?
    For the same reasons every streetwalker on cicero has 20 mongers trying to pick her up.

    She delivers quality sservice at the most reasonable rate.

    She can pick and choose who she sees.

    Maybe if she is hounded repeatedly she just blocks certain individuals.

  2. #16328

    Anyone


  3. #16327

    Review:

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    For that price pics have to be fake. This person reviewed her a while back and pegged her at 40 years of age. No way those pics are here.

    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2780261
    She's super tight (at least for me)! Once almost fully in she can take a pounding. I just wanted to fuck so after a few minutes of roaming, away we went! She showed good rhythm.

  4. #16326
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy1289  [View Original Post]
    Why is she extremely hard to get in touch with?
    She splits her time between here and Milwaukee. On the days when she is available in Chicago she usually posts her ads on Eros.com and I've also seen her post on Tryst.

  5. #16325

    Sofia!

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    For that price pics have to be fake. This person reviewed her a while back and pegged her at 40 years of age. No way those pics are here.

    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2780261
    Thank you!!

    I had a feeling it was TGTBT-but there are times when my little head tries to take operational control of the brain too.

    I don't normally look at eccie when doing research. Will be adding that to my research library.

  6. #16324
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    High Demand and Independent

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy1289  [View Original Post]
    Why is she extremely hard to get in touch with?
    $1000+ level service at standard rates. Very well known in the hobby. And she's fully independent so she handles her own communications and booking. She also seems to err on the size of caution when it comes to scheduling. What I mean by that is I've never had to wait or had her forget a date once a time is set. That said. Over the last 3 months or so, she's been especially hard to get in contact with.

  7. #16323
    For that price pics have to be fake. This person reviewed her a while back and pegged her at 40 years of age. No way those pics are here.

    https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2780261

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    Greeting all,

    Has anyone played with this pretty young woman??

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-486

    Any info would be much appreciated! I don't feel like toftt-did that with Barbie.

    https://tryst.link/escort/classy-****

    And a synopsis follows:

    -pretty, young woman with beautiful skin!

    -cute little butt and a beautiful looking and tasting pussy!

    -small titties with cute little nipples!

    -hard to make arrangements with but an awfully nice ass!

    -no fingering of her pussy or ass:

    -enjoys dato and daty!

    -insists on covered BJ and FS:

    -fucks nicely in doggy face down ass up!

  8. #16322

    Macie

    Why is she extremely hard to get in touch with?

  9. #16321
    Quote Originally Posted by FafaFooey  [View Original Post]
    I've had good experience with TextNow. Even the free version seems to text reliably and do some limited voice calls. I know Google Voice is a popular app, but be very careful with it as it tries to connect itself to other Google accounts already on your phone, which could be anything from a minor annoyance to a privacy disaster depending on your personal situation.
    Good point about Google (google maps for example). Easy to delete those accounts but also easy to forget.

  10. #16320

    TextNow good too

    Quote Originally Posted by LuxiMudi  [View Original Post]
    Apps that allow you to use a different phone number than your primary, I. E. Burner or Sideline. Personally I prefer Sideline since you can switch numbers as often as you want within your subscription period and the interface is a little cleaner than Burner's.
    I've had good experience with TextNow. Even the free version seems to text reliably and do some limited voice calls. I know Google Voice is a popular app, but be very careful with it as it tries to connect itself to other Google accounts already on your phone, which could be anything from a minor annoyance to a privacy disaster depending on your personal situation.

  11. #16319

    Burner

    Quote Originally Posted by LuxiMudi  [View Original Post]
    Apps that allow you to use a different phone number than your primary, I. E. Burner or Sideline. Personally I prefer Sideline since you can switch numbers as often as you want within your subscription period and the interface is a little cleaner than Burner's.
    Google voice is free and easy. Open your browser in private or incognito mode and just make sure you log out and close the webpage page when not using it.

  12. #16318

    Any info?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7732264761 can any provide me any info on this one please she stays at the aloha motel on cicero?

  13. #16317

    Sofia

    Greeting all,

    Has anyone played with this pretty young woman??

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-486

    Any info would be much appreciated! I don't feel like toftt-did that with Barbie.

    https://tryst.link/escort/classy-****

    And a synopsis follows:

    -pretty, young woman with beautiful skin!

    -cute little butt and a beautiful looking and tasting pussy!

    -small titties with cute little nipples!

    -hard to make arrangements with but an awfully nice ass!

    -no fingering of her pussy or ass:

    -enjoys dato and daty!

    -insists on covered BJ and FS:

    -fucks nicely in doggy face down ass up!

  14. #16316
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz  [View Original Post]
    What are burner apps? I am scared to death of using my cell phone. Almost got cooked once by a call back message.
    Apps that allow you to use a different phone number than your primary, I. E. Burner or Sideline. Personally I prefer Sideline since you can switch numbers as often as you want within your subscription period and the interface is a little cleaner than Burner's.

  15. #16315
    Quote Originally Posted by PopWorker  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever had this sexy chic? Or have any intel on her? She use to post a lot on EB but dropped of the RADAR. I thought I had a Session in the making going strong with her month's back but she went dark on me. ⚫ ⚫ 🦄.
    Real pics, pretty darn tall, taller in person and than I expected. Wound up going OK I guess, but before I got there she made me grab her something from the drive thru and then didn't provide something she said she would so I won't be hitting her up again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape