Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 501 of 736 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 11032
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3532

    Bikini Barista. Gia Wildly

    Saw this one on Tryst, but haven't seen any reports yet. Anyone have any intel on rates or menu?

    https://tryst.link/escort/gia-wildly

    https://www.instagram.com/gia.wildly/

  2. #3531

    Audelia

    Anyone had experience with this girl?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2198859-(253) -387-5303-%26%23128171%3 B-AVAILABLE-NOW-26%23128171%3 B-DT-Seattle-Incall-%26%23128171%3 B-Your-ATF-Hands-Down-%26%23128171%3 B-18 YR-Old-Unicorn-come-take-a-bite-26%23128171%3 B-TODAY-ONLY.

  3. #3530

    Hmm not bad!

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Probably just get burnt out and go on a hiatus.
    They Cum back with a new attitude, new prices and repackaged vagina! LOL.

    Boom mike drop!

  4. #3529
    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    I check on my favorite ladies or the ones on my to do list from time to time when I'm bored. Whenever I see them not posting anymore, and then pop up again. Why or what do you guys think happened or happens? Don't really care, but I get curious.

    Pregnancy scare? Clearing up an std? New boyfriend / sugar daddy?
    Probably just get burnt out and go on a hiatus.

  5. #3528

    Theory

    Quote Originally Posted by AsaMona22  [View Original Post]
    I check on my favorite ladies or the ones on my to do list from time to time when I'm bored. Whenever I see them not posting anymore, and then pop up again. Why or what do you guys think happened or happens? Don't really care, but I get curious.

    Pregnancy scare? Clearing up an std? New boyfriend / sugar daddy?
    They don't want to do this, so they do it as little as possible, on the clock and off.

  6. #3527

    Random thoughts

    I check on my favorite ladies or the ones on my to do list from time to time when I'm bored. Whenever I see them not posting anymore, and then pop up again. Why or what do you guys think happened or happens? Don't really care, but I get curious.

    Pregnancy scare? Clearing up an std? New boyfriend / sugar daddy?

  7. #3526

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her, but always wanted to after seeing her video on NW Bad Girls. What I do know is that she is extremely hard to get a hold of, texted her several times and then gave up when I never heard back. If you do see her, please share, she has given me blue balls ever since I saw that video of hers.
    Super late reply since I don't check this site as often as I'd like to, but any chance you have a link that video? Also getting a hold of her has been a ***** for me as well. I'll try maybe one more time. Hopefully she'll reply back. If she does, I'll let you know.

  8. #3525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by JBenny1  [View Original Post]
    From what I've read about her is she's trying to either sell pics or a subscription to only fans. There have been a few reviews of her over here in Spokane. Hope this helps.
    The only fans is free right now.

  9. #3524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    April Flower should just retire.

    She has gained considerable weight and is really not into doing her job.
    This is true. I saw her a cfewmonths ago. I still fucked her because, well, I was there and my balls were full. Pics are very misleading. I wish guys would be honest with reviews. Decent fuck but not at that price point.

    I will fuck a chubby chick, I just want to know what I am getting before I arrive.

  10. #3523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Kaylani

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?391702-KayTheFinest

    Saw her after the 1st of the year. Really sweet and nice.

    Nice AA. Her ass in doggie and rcg is perfect. She had no problem letting me go full throttle balls deep. Nice soft b cup titties. Just enough jiggle from her ass. Quality BBBJ with deepthroat. I think BBBJ is YMMV.

  11. #3522

  12. #3521

    April Flower should just retire

    April Flower should just retire.

    She has gained considerable weight and is really not into doing her job.

  13. #3520
    Quote Originally Posted by JBenny1  [View Original Post]
    From what I've read about her is she's trying to either sell pics or a subscription to only fans. There have been a few reviews of her over here in Spokane. Hope this helps.
    Thanks for the help.

  14. #3519

  15. #3518

    RE: Nini

    Perhaps if I went back again it'd be different, I don't know. But the service was the least of my worries, I got the feeling that there is something dreadfully wrong with her situation and that's what made me uncomfortable. I'll just wish you luck but also be very careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by RockInOut  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her twice, first time was a similar experience. Second one was wide open. Super tight. She made me cum twice. Now my phone phone is blowing up, come see me, come see me. Will probably see her again since I negotiated a lower number so to speak. Be nice to her. She is really cool.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape