Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 601 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 651 701 1101 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 18229
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9229

    Thank you babe

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky1215  [View Original Post]
    First time dream with this ray of sunshine and she did not disappoint. BBBJCIM was an experience right up there with Jersey Girl and some of the other board favorites. First dreams with me are usually just a BBJ to feel things out and get a good introduction. I look forward to hanging out longer and having a bit more fun with this thick, mature goddess. She will be only seeing a few regulars in the near future and she can be contacted on this board.
    Thank you honey!! Be well. Stay safe.

  2. #9228

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by AltamonteDog  [View Original Post]
    After a week or two of chatting finally lined up times for a session with the famous Sarah MM.

    Comms were great (she even woke up early for a morning session which I appreciated), and I picked her up at the agreed upon time and whisked her off to pop my Geneva cherry.

    Fell asleep after we got to the motel. Dreamed of a great conversation, a lukewarm shower, and a fun little session of making out while she went to work on herself with a toy. Continued into 69, BBBJ (I love to watch them work! Chatting a bit all the while, and moved into mish where I finished. She can take a pounding it looks like.

    She seems like a really cool person, great at getting past the first time jitters, and we honestly spent most of the hour-ish we were together in casual conversation. Also a talented flute player, but unfortunately can't DT due to a condition with her throat- I'm not huge or anything and she coughed once or twice just going down halfway. Makes up for it with plenty of attention to the boys and keeping her hands involved.

    She's also a cutie- tall and thin with plenty of ink, short hair, really nice breasts maybe a full B or small C.

    Really enjoyed the dream overall- I woke up very happy. Excited to dream of her again and see what other skills she's got that I wasn't able to experience this time.

    Reach her on here at her handle, especially if you prioritize good comms, a relaxed session, and a nice conversation to go with the fun.
    Can't wait til next time.

  3. #9227

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman here are some pictures of the new utr, see is actually getting a new phone so as soon as she tells me she is good to go I will share it with some of you guys.

    Orlo69.
    What area is she going to be in, would Like them digits when when you get them.

    SG1000.

  4. #9226

    Details?

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman here are some pictures of the new utr, see is actually getting a new phone so as soon as she tells me she is good to go I will share it with some of you guys.

    Orlo69.
    What area is she working in? You're the UTR whisperer Orlo, good job!

  5. #9225

    Cleo

    I was able to see Cleo yesterday thanks to Bertox50. Someone mentioned that she's Advertising. She's full gfs little in bigger side but fun to be around. Anyways I texted her around noon and set up a time a time then I received this message at 3:24 pm and wanted to know you got opinion. The thing is same area code as Cleo. Trying to put stuff together. Any advice could be appreciated.

    There's millions of examples of this on the forum. Ignore them, delete the texts, and block the number.

    A2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BBA9329E-4B0B-4B5F-A390-A7D3A804A24B.jpg‎   D7C563B6-455F-48F7-A642-656DC08E1311.jpg‎  

  6. #9224

    Cleo

    I was able to see Cleo yesterday thanks to Bertox50. Someone mentioned that she's Advertising. She's full gfs little in bigger side but fun to be around. Anyways I texted her around noon and set up a time a time then I received this message at 3:24 pm and wanted to know you got opinion. The thing is same area code as Cleo. Trying to put stuff together.

  7. #9223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    New UTR

    Gentleman here are some pictures of the new utr, see is actually getting a new phone so as soon as she tells me she is good to go I will share it with some of you guys.

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210625_160656_copy_800x600.jpg‎   20210625_160825_copy_600x800.jpg‎   20210625_160637_copy_600x800.jpg‎  

  8. #9222

    Utr.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    Lives off ol Cheney, pulled some stunt with me with multiple threats unless I sent $$. Definitely a psycho, and now being managed. Better safer options out there in my option.
    Anyone who has seen the new UTR that Evanos was sharing a few weeks ago will recognize it's her based on her Tattoos.

  9. #9221
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Update on the girl I posted on the UTR thread a bit ago, it looks she's advertising now:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/63434267
    She's been advertising for a long ass time now under the massage websites but obviously doing FS sessions, she also has a snap where she shows her face.

  10. #9220

    Cleo Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos;5416164[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/63823317[/URL]
    Cleo did not have an ad listed when I posted about her. Nor did she inform me that she went ahead and posted one. I did ask her about it, and she said she only received two inquiries, so she posted. Sorry about that. I won't post about her in the UTR forum anymore.

  11. #9219

    Sarah Maitland

    After a week or two of chatting finally lined up times for a session with the famous Sarah MM.

    Comms were great (she even woke up early for a morning session which I appreciated), and I picked her up at the agreed upon time and whisked her off to pop my Geneva cherry.

    Fell asleep after we got to the motel. Dreamed of a great conversation, a lukewarm shower, and a fun little session of making out while she went to work on herself with a toy. Continued into 69, BBBJ (I love to watch them work! Chatting a bit all the while, and moved into mish where I finished. She can take a pounding it looks like.

    She seems like a really cool person, great at getting past the first time jitters, and we honestly spent most of the hour-ish we were together in casual conversation. Also a talented flute player, but unfortunately can't DT due to a condition with her throat- I'm not huge or anything and she coughed once or twice just going down halfway. Makes up for it with plenty of attention to the boys and keeping her hands involved.

    She's also a cutie- tall and thin with plenty of ink, short hair, really nice breasts maybe a full B or small C.

    Really enjoyed the dream overall- I woke up very happy. Excited to dream of her again and see what other skills she's got that I wasn't able to experience this time.

    Reach her on here at her handle, especially if you prioritize good comms, a relaxed session, and a nice conversation to go with the fun.

  12. #9218

    Tried to blackmail me

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Update on the girl I posted on the UTR thread a bit ago, it looks she's advertising now:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/63434267
    Lives off ol Cheney, pulled some stunt with me with multiple threats unless I sent $$. Definitely a psycho, and now being managed. Better safer options out there in my option.

  13. #9217

    Latin Sunflower OMG!

    First time dream with this ray of sunshine and she did not disappoint. BBBJCIM was an experience right up there with Jersey Girl and some of the other board favorites. First dreams with me are usually just a BBJ to feel things out and get a good introduction. I look forward to hanging out longer and having a bit more fun with this thick, mature goddess. She will be only seeing a few regulars in the near future and she can be contacted on this board.

  14. #9216

    No longer utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Update on the girl I posted on the UTR thread a bit ago, it looks she's advertising now:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/63434267
    Looks like she is at an agency now.

    Being managed.

  15. #9215

    UTR Massage

    This may be a stupid question. But I thought I would ask anyway.

    Are there UTR providers that provide solely massages with HE?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape