Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 480 of 887 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 530 580 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6106

    Shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by Funguy0702  [View Original Post]
    That's who I was assuming he was talking about as well. Ah, that's what happened. I knew she had started mainly seeing regulars but didn't know she stopped all together. Hopefully someone's heard from her. Also, I sent you a PM about another provider.
    Compliment Lolly's shoes. That will get in fast into the inner circle of the sex and the city club she's in. Those women go buck wild when they get a new pair. LOL.

  2. #6105

    Miss Kami J

    Quote Originally Posted by CityGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Are you asking about Kami J? She had stopped seeing clients during covid and I haven't been able to reach her in a few months.
    That's who I was assuming he was talking about as well. Ah, that's what happened. I knew she had started mainly seeing regulars but didn't know she stopped all together. Hopefully someone's heard from her. Also, I sent you a PM about another provider.

  3. #6104

    No go

    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard from Kami in the past month or so?
    I actually tried reaching out to her a few weeks ago but never heard back. If anyone has heard from her, I'd like to know as well.

  4. #6103

    Kami J

    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard from Kami in the past month or so?
    Are you asking about Kami J? She had stopped seeing clients during covid and I haven't been able to reach her in a few months.

  5. #6102

    Kami

    Anybody heard from Kami in the past month or so?

  6. #6101

    Recommendation?

    I've been away for two years, as my regular has gone silent. Can you share more info about this young lady? Please PM. THANKS!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy345  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/397176387475

    Took the plunge today with this lovely lady. Pics do not do her justice. Was a little hesitant at first. As now a days. Most girls that look like this are fake. LOL. Very easy set up. Great conversation.

    Was a very comfortable meeting. Which I'm always a little uneasy 1st meeting. She was great. Will be many more meetings. If you like the coke bottle look. She is your girl.

  7. #6100

    Repeat visits

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Very interesting, but not sure I want to give all my personal information and I'm sure none of the girls I've seen would give me referral because I've never repeated with any provider. Have not found one that was worth repeating with.
    Everyone likes variety but my personal experience is if a lady is a clean, mature, discrete provider than establishing a business arrangement works out well. I have found that a good provider becomes excellent within a couple or 3 regular visits. As she begins to trust you her rules are not as strict or set in stone. Find 1 you trust and a lot more options will suddenly appear on your horizon. I will definitely be setting up something with this one for the week lolly is off each month. Thanks for the recommendation.

  8. #6099

    Slow

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...e/645142759943

    Some may recognize her. What's amusing is that she failed to provide any contact information. Twice. I have seen her do the same thing posting in Greenville as well.
    I'm dying. Been posting heavily 2 days in Spartanburg. Probably wondering why not getting calls!

    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...i/802768237008

  9. #6098

    Honey

    I've had this one on my radar, has anyone meet her?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/460150701388

  10. #6097

    Interesting but!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    I know some of you guys drive up to the Charlotte and rock hill areas because of poor talent in Greenville. If you do and you like mature GFE providers, check out laurel blooming. I had maybe the best and certainly a top 5 GFE experience with her. Opted for 2 hours. Communication and set up is easy. She is very responsive to communication. Rates are super reasonable considering the inflation in the provider market right now. She is super cool and laid back. Good location. I was comfortable going there. I'd guess she is mid 50's or so. Rocking spinner body. She'd put all the young girls to shame at the beach. Sweet personality. Zero sign of demons. This lady is a winner. If you are into the 20 something young ones or looking for fetish then laurel is not for you. But if gfe with a pleasant mature gal is your thing, then laurel has my highest recommendation.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laurel-blooming
    Very interesting, but not sure I want to give all my personal information and I'm sure none of the girls I've seen would give me referral because I've never repeated with any provider. Have not found one that was worth repeating with.

  11. #6096

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    This is the best one yet, texted this one and almost set it all up till she says my BF wants to watch is that ok. Ummmm good bye.

  12. #6095

    Laurel Blooming

    I know some of you guys drive up to the Charlotte and rock hill areas because of poor talent in Greenville. If you do and you like mature GFE providers, check out laurel blooming. I had maybe the best and certainly a top 5 GFE experience with her. Opted for 2 hours. Communication and set up is easy. She is very responsive to communication. Rates are super reasonable considering the inflation in the provider market right now. She is super cool and laid back. Good location. I was comfortable going there. I'd guess she is mid 50's or so. Rocking spinner body. She'd put all the young girls to shame at the beach. Sweet personality. Zero sign of demons. This lady is a winner. If you are into the 20 something young ones or looking for fetish then laurel is not for you. But if gfe with a pleasant mature gal is your thing, then laurel has my highest recommendation.

    https://tryst.link/escort/laurel-blooming

  13. #6094
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris201  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her twice. Flaked on me the first time. Then, I flaked on her. Always been curious though. Thanks for any feedback!
    Saw her 2 yrs ago. All was good. Couple of months ago attempted to repeat. Took off with money.

  14. #6093
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris201  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her twice. Flaked on me the first time. Then, I flaked on her. Always been curious though. Thanks for any feedback!
    Saw her 2 yrs ago. All was good. Couple of months ago attempted to repeat. Took off with money. I.

  15. #6092

    Any good?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://spartanburg.skipthegames.com...e/645142759943

    Some may recognize her. What's amusing is that she failed to provide any contact information. Twice. I have seen her do the same thing posting in Greenville as well.
    Tried to see her twice. Flaked on me the first time. Then, I flaked on her. Always been curious though. Thanks for any feedback!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape