Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,156 to 16,170 of 37336
-
06-27-21 12:49 #21181Senior Member

Posts: 417Aww dude!
I've had the "pleasure" too. I can't deal with no teeth! Her ad pics aren't bad really but the teeth thing really put me off. Sent me scurrying back to AMPs.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 12:47 #21180Senior Member

Posts: 123Staxx
I haven't gotten her to respond yet. Any special time?
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 11:49 #21179Senior Member

Posts: 273Any recommendations
I'll be in town for the next month for work any recommendations. Any help is appreciated thanks in advance.
-
06-27-21 11:30 #21178Senior Member

Posts: 1772This is great news for my dick, thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 11:17 #21177Senior Member

Posts: 189Maria
-
06-27-21 10:18 #21176Senior Member

Posts: 441Lady BJ
But she is in Cheasapeake. She is NQNS.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 05:37 #21175Senior Member

Posts: 390I've Been Busy This Week.
Ugg. Went and saw this one: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/250259168371 She has been on my todo list for awhile now. Our schedules finally clicked. Her pics are older and thirty pounds ago. She kind of reminded me of Ma Kettle. No teeth, beer belly, grayish / black hair up in a bun, just plain frazzled. She had a goon of a b / f standing outside the door waiting on the donation. When it was playtime she sets her phone to ring when time was up. One minute giving a BBBJ, then she gets in doggy position and let's me fuck her. Zero moaning, zero verbal, zero movement, zero motivation. I had to fantasize about my next stg fuck to nut. All this fun for only $. What a crazy world.
-
06-26-21 20:24 #21174Senior Member

Posts: 767Bruh. Staxxx.
Go back a few pages and read her reviews.
Originally Posted by TwistedMetal
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 18:22 #21173Senior Member

Posts: 40That's Marley
Yeah, that's Marley. I recognize her photos. Used to be a motivated dream, but has become really lazy.
Originally Posted by Zalamar
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 15:33 #21172Senior Member

Posts: 316Is there anyone who does cim? It seems like when I ask for that most girls say oh no I don't do that. But in the porn videos they do that all the time in every video. I wish real life was more like the videos LOL.
-
06-26-21 13:22 #21171Senior Member

Posts: 1084Ravin
She's always been a great lady to see. Never had any issues whatsoever. Not many like her or Smoke in this hobby for sure. If she likes you, you can't go wrong. Fresh clean and a normal MILF.
-
06-26-21 12:41 #21170Senior Member

Posts: 42Come quench your thirst
Had a visit a short while ago. Nice girl, professional attitude like a hairdresser. Wasn't really that impressed. She didn't want to do a lot of things for various reasons. Her body is heavily worn and not represented well by her pictures. YMMV. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/143376945377.
-
06-26-21 12:37 #21169Senior Member

Posts: 42Great with my hands
Saw her awhile back when she had full services listed. She said she was open to all but backdoor. After I laid out the cash she barely lifted her blouse. CIM BBBJ. That's it. Definitely not going back. She mentioned her name, but forgot it since. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...s/666975404602.
-
06-26-21 11:29 #21168Senior Member

Posts: 390Cute Curvy Thick Blonde.
Went and saw this one at 4:00 am: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/983207119667 Not worth it. She lives way the hell out in Mechanicsville. Deep into the boonies. Her ad said she hosts out of her house but when I arrived it turned into a car date. She's a lot bigger than her pics show, she's a small bbw. We park someplace on her property. It was pitch dark out. She basically gave me some head and then I fucked her bent over my car. A quick pump and dump. When it was over she just walked back inside. I won't repeat. It wasn't worth the $ but if she asked for. 60 I would say it was a fair shake.
-
06-26-21 11:16 #21167Regular Member

Posts: 9Naomi_
Well you know the saying you get whT you pay for sounds nice but when you get there looks are only like a 4 and she has to many no's unless you want a dry / boring time stay away. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/414714834438.










Reply With Quote





