Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,516 to 19,530 of 41302
-
06-26-21 08:10 #21787Senior Member

Posts: 1260Reaching Others
Here's an idea: Someone could post an informative ad on STG or even on the oThER sites about USA. I'm too lazy to do it😐 Knowing that there are guys scrolling and searchin, they're bound to run into the ad which in turn would draw them here. The only downfall is the working girls can see it as well which could be a bad thing for Mongers.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
I too will NOT pay their ridiculous prices ESPECIALLY when their services can be lame. DAMN YOU INFLATION!!
-
06-26-21 07:50 #21786Senior Member

Posts: 124High prices
Headrooster is right there are a lot more guys that either don't know about this site or just don't use it. I was in the game over a year before I was told about this site, I'm sure not the only one. I don't know how we could reach them, but that would be what it takes to get together to lower prices. I've been blue balled for a month so far will not pay these rates.
Originally Posted by HeadRooster
[View Original Post]
If, we all could get together and cut them of for a week / hell Three days. Then post on stg the rate will pay, or a lower range! It might work?
-
06-26-21 07:34 #21785Senior Member

Posts: 124Morning Sunshine
Hey I could not find anything on search that was not 4 months old and probably not same girl.
Any Intel would be helpful!
Thanks guys.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/267973315251
-
06-26-21 07:30 #21784Senior Member

Posts: 124What part of do not do it skipped your brain!!
Hey just the fact that it is the gator motel is a no go for me.
Originally Posted by PokeTiger
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 07:24 #21783Senior Member

Posts: 1840Rahnada
Looks exactly like her pics and has a really pretty smile, her teeth are perfect or at least they were when I saw her a couple years ago. Tatted up country gal with a nice spinner body that once she's comfortable with you will let you hit it any way you'd like. JD.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 05:24 #21782Senior Member

Posts: 1247Genesis
She's been around for a long, long time and most recently lived in Riverside. You get exactly what you see. Search for Rahnada. That's the name she went by for many years. Just another average Jacksonville junkie provider in my opinion. You'll get the basic services with no issues usually.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/my-place-or-yours-rahnada-904/371015878388
-
06-26-21 05:14 #21781Senior Member

Posts: 1247Harley
Yep, he gets his intel apparently from this forum. 🙄.
Originally Posted by FirstTimeH
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 02:56 #21780Senior Member

Posts: 307Red hair genesis
I have seen very few reviews on here. I am sending Uber to her. She seems cool. But I know the pics may not reflect her. Can anyone confirm that is close to her appearance and not hiding sores, tons of candy use ect? Def like her caboose. Any info helps. Says she does not have a car and lives at merrill and townsend. Not going there LOL.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/904-428-7250
-
06-26-21 01:10 #21779Senior Member

Posts: 299And another one
Someone last year posted her information which forced her to change her number from the flooded calls. I see history is repeating itself.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 00:35 #21778Senior Member

Posts: 416Hey fellas
I did the same with her last night back and forth then she asked to Uber her to me. I might be old school but outcall means you take care of the ride and we pay the donations. I won't nor will I budge I know, cause I know how hard we we work I'm not paying for the ride and the service. Just throwing that out there. Pipe approves this message!
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 00:10 #21777Regular Member

Posts: 8Liza Blair
That's a damn shame, she was special. I hope she's getting healthy.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 23:52 #21776Banned Member

Posts: 13Cowards
[Deleted by Admin]
You and all you Dirty Harry wannabe's are idiots. Yes, it would have been a justified shooting in Florida if he approached you brandishing a weapon. Sure, ok.
Then life as you knew it just ended, welcomed to the world of spending 100,000's of thousands of dollars on lawyers, welcome to endless notoriety when you become the poster child for rampant gun use (doesn't matter that it's justified, when the video of you shooting first gets out, along with the 3 or 4 you let off that hit nothing but a three year old across the street then you will find your 15 minutes of fame.
None of that shit is worth the 100 bucks he lost, especially if there is a second "dude" in the car that puts one in your head. Oh wait, I forgot, holding your pistol makes you invulnerable like Superman.
I've long since started getting rid of you guys.
A2
-
06-25-21 23:34 #21775Senior Member

Posts: 419Honey Probably Bait and Switch
I also was interested and did some homework. Phone number from the ad links to another provider that doesn't look anything like these pics. Perhaps it's a friend of hers but I doubt it. Likely bait and switch. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/904-267-5443
-
06-25-21 23:16 #21774Senior Member

Posts: 40She's amazing
I'm glad Liza is doing well. She has such a sweet soul. Pass along that "sexy man" says hello and wants to take her for crab legs again if you chat with her.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 23:00 #21773Senior Member

Posts: 286Honey
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/561000766844
Did any of you gentlemen dreamt of this young lady?










Reply With Quote




