Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,811 to 15,825 of 37369
-
06-26-21 18:47 #21559Senior Member

Posts: 416Not even close. He already clarified.
Originally Posted by Gilfoyle2
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 18:37 #21558Senior Member

Posts: 48Strictly legit. No favors. No waivers.
Originally Posted by TWood
[View Original Post]
An idiot acquaintance got grabby and asked for HE. They kicked him out 10 minutes early; so he walked without paying. Big mistake. Mama involved Livonia PD over the $70. He ended up paying the $70 plus another $750 for a lawyer to make his problem go away.
Cameras outside, lobby and hallways.
-
06-26-21 17:29 #21557Senior Member

Posts: 106Saline
Has anyone visited this place lately and what's been the experience.
I was in the area Friday and called in. Couldn't get much on the phone and skipped out due the heavy rain.
-
06-26-21 17:22 #21556Senior Member

Posts: 106Cece from Starmoon?
Is she from starmoon. Sounds like her exact description. I've seen her few time at starmoon but nothing more than a HE was offered, she has nice knockers with big nipples from what I recall in my dream.
Originally Posted by JetSpray
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 16:47 #21555Senior Member

Posts: 113Any thin ladies?
Maybe this doesn't exist, but is there anyplace that has any thin Caucasian ladies that will give a good massage with a HE? Tired of the Asians, and not interested in AA. And when I say thin, I'm talking not much over 125 lbs. Am I too picky?
-
06-26-21 13:11 #21554Senior Member

Posts: 416No extras.
Originally Posted by TWood
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 13:06 #21553Senior Member

Posts: 312Healing Plus
Just had the same experience minus the DATY request. I wondered why she laid extra towels on the table and floor until we got going and it all made sense. Very enthusiastic.
Originally Posted by JetSpray
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 11:32 #21552Senior Member

Posts: 51Ocean Wellness
Has anyone tried this place on Middlebelt Rd in Livonia?
-
06-26-21 10:03 #21551Senior Member

Posts: 427Re: Noelle
This is her and Carlas place. You don't have to pay up-front. - no cash app needed whatsoever). The last pic in her ad is accurate.
Originally Posted by NockUowt
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/1919159
-Always YMMV-.
These other chicks work there as well:
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2329637
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2385687
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2041878
[URL]ht
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2254730
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/detroit/body-rubs/2443086
There is Mila that works there too but I couldn't find her ad
-
06-26-21 09:14 #21550Senior Member

Posts: 31Jen
I just chatted with her 2 days ago. Her son is in town and she is going to south Dakota with him for vacation.
Originally Posted by Krinkle187
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-21 02:03 #21549Regular Member

Posts: 9Just don't
Dear Average Jake, that lady looks really old plus the house smells really bad.
Originally Posted by AverageJake
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 23:36 #21548Senior Member

Posts: 46Not a thief but how was service?
Hi BBF,
Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
[View Original Post]
You said she 'came through' for you. It appears to be an ad from a bikini massage joint. Are the pictures truly her?
If she offered more than a massage that would be good to know. She has the appearance of a hottie that doesn't do extras, I. E. The bikini joints.
EDIT: I saw your earlier reply. Good to know of her services. But are the pics her? Any other girls there?
I'd be interested in a visit, but I certainly am not up for paying via cashapp, etc. before showing up.
-
06-25-21 23:30 #21547Senior Member

Posts: 46Bad news / good news
The bad news first: You will NOT get anything more than your other places in your 'string of bad luck'.
Originally Posted by McBoner
[View Original Post]
The good news: You will save yourself $200 (the cost of a 1 hour massage from a hot young girl in a bikini) by not going to this place.
Widely discussed here. The enticing but MASSIVELY DISSAPPOINTING bikini massage joint.
RTFF and then look elsewhere if you're looking for anything more.
-
06-25-21 23:18 #21546Senior Member

Posts: 32Oriental health
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...tland-mi-23702#rubmaps.
Originally Posted by RoadRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 23:03 #21545Senior Member

Posts: 91Jetspray, what was the damage?
Originally Posted by JetSpray
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




