Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,501 to 16,515 of 30814
-
06-25-21 22:42 #14314Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488Tried something different and saw a non-Asian. Looked through the reviews and Ginger seemed to be a favorite. Ginger didn't respond but her partner Abby did and we agreed on 30 minutes.
Rates. QV /100 - 30 min /150 - 1 hr /200 and two girls is double the price. Only one pop available, non-GFE and everything is covered.
Good. Nice location and clean room.
Neutral. Smelled 420 when the door opened and Ginger stayed in the room / kitchen during the event.
Bad. Business attitude, no eye contact, no emotion, used too much lube, only one position (cowgirl), wouldn't do Mish or Doggy, and not even 10 minutes into the event and she said I had 10 minutes left. Abby tried a HJ since I didn't pop while she was on top but I wasn't having her rushed and unsatisfying service. I donated for 30 minutes but only stayed 16 minutes with no pop. I do not recommend Abby!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...raleigh/1/abby
https://sumosear.ch/phone/256-675-4079
-
06-25-21 21:42 #14313Senior Member

Posts: 311Bumping this
This girl is back in biz. As I mentioned above. She's real and safe though not really a looker.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
I did actually sample her for a BBBJ a couple weeks back. Not too bad talent-wise.
I gave her $60 for that.
If you tell her you know Vincent she might work with you on "specials. ".
-
06-25-21 21:36 #14312Senior Member

Posts: 283Ghosted by Vickie
I got ghosted by Vickie today. What a shame because I was really in the mood of banging her. Texted her in the morning about availably and she said she can meet at 2. I said fine with me. Texted her at 1 to get address and confirm appt and got the new appt address. Told her I'm on my way at 1:30 and everything fine, she was like text me when you're parked. Reached her apt around 1:57 and texted her I'm here, and her handler responds with you're early, got to wait. Smh, should've known things weren't going to work out at from them on. Texted her at 2:04 that now is it time, and she was like getting ready. Then every 5-6 minutes came up with different excuses like waiting for maintenance guys to leave, almost done etc. This shenanigan went on till 2:20 at which point I was like either give me the go ahead or I'm leaving, I ain't waiting no more. Her stupid handler responds with it's ok, I understand. Like WTF dude. Drove right away but wasted a trip and about 30 minutes. On the plus size, probably saved 200 bucks which I can spend on something better.
-
06-25-21 20:32 #14311Senior Member

Posts: 358Senior Member seeking Samara
Hello I know some of you all have seen Samara and I would like to get in touch with her. I have been a senior member for a year who hasn't ranted and raved, played it safe when it comes to hobbying and will of course keep the code of conduct. Does anyone know how to get in touch or can pass on me to her for approval?
-
06-25-21 20:08 #14310Senior Member

Posts: 688I saw Tina Mint a few years ago for 160 for an hour, anything goes. Got to pick the right star! 350 for an A lister is usually fairly. Didn't even know who Tina was, had to Google her. LOL!
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 20:05 #14309Senior Member

Posts: 688Brother, I hate to say it but after she opened the door everything else is kinda your fault, especially if you recognized her from the get go. Be smart with your monger cash!
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 18:43 #14308Senior Member

Posts: 81Samara
Had the pleasure to see Samara recently and words can't explain the time with that woman. She is absolutely AMAZING! Slim, beautiful face, fantastic body, ass is perfect for her size and her sassy personality puts everything over the edge. EVERYTHING about her from previous posts have been 1000% accurate. Can't wait to see her again!
-
06-25-21 17:25 #14307Senior Member

Posts: 182Awesome info
This board is amazing. Normally first time posters looking for advice are snubbed and asked to RTFF or ask after reasonable contributions. But if you ask nicely the board rushes to help.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
Kudos to all who have provided excellent advice. I literally have nothing more to add.
G.
-
06-25-21 17:10 #14306Senior Member

Posts: 358Angel Eyes
Has anyone went and saw her and does she make you stand out side so she can see you?
-
06-25-21 13:20 #14305Troll, ignore my posts

Posts: 488Which Asian ad was ok; the one at the Day's Inn or the Extended Stay?
Originally Posted by Edifice
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 12:48 #14304Senior Member

Posts: 2811200
Name your favorite porn star. I don't think she would be worth 1200 either. 350 though? I'd pay that again in a heartbeat. It's more about the fantasy of being with a pornstar. And keep in mind, I saw her a decade ago for that amount.
Originally Posted by MegaWattMaker
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 12:35 #14303Senior Member

Posts: 688That is not worth 1200 an hour. Holy crap she has GPS. 350? Maybe if she were under 30 and not having a million miles on the lady parts! But to each their own!
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 12:08 #14302Senior Member

Posts: 76Hollyridge Dr (Raleigh) Fake Asian Cops!
Tried to visit yesterday and once I got the room number. I saw A Cop car is sitting right infront of the room. Immediately told them, they Ghosted me. Later visited Airport BLDV and it was Ok experience.
Also does anyone know any Ebony Provider (bit Curvy) who does BBBJ and Safe? Please let me know or inbox me.
-
06-24-21 22:24 #14301Senior Member

Posts: 311Daisi 100%
I'm ashamed I didn't think of her. Perfect call, gentlemen. Tell her the boys from USAG sent you and she will treat you like a king.
Originally Posted by RalNChobby
[View Original Post]
Total sweetheart, girl next door feel. She's the right call.
-
06-24-21 17:49 #14300Senior Member

Posts: 304Links
For some reason I can't find the edit button. Oh well.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
Links here:
Savannah Staxx: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/656400.htm?cat=1.
Jessica Fox: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/411076.htm?cat=1.
Carter James: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/760214.htm?cat=1.
Daisi: https://raleigh.rubratings.com/122109.
To add to all of the advice that others have given, DO NOT give deposits. If anyone asks for a deposit, end the conversation right there. Before I knew about this board, I got deposit scammed once. Never again.










Reply With Quote




