Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,516 to 19,530 of 41287
-
06-25-21 21:19 #21772Regular Member

Posts: 13Thank you for confirming her looks. I thought about seeing her but was very hesitant.
Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 21:00 #21771Senior Member

Posts: 113Anyone hitting that bare better start wrapping up, she was with OF guy.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 20:30 #21770Senior Member

Posts: 59Glad you got away unscathed.
One of my few rules is to never park where they tell me to. I also never give them a description of my car or truck. I always lie and say a different color and model just for this reason. If I'm meeting her in the hotel room, there's no reason she needs to know what I'm driving.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 16:32 #21769Senior Member

Posts: 394And we have a winner!
Decided to pay a little visit, you know. Just to talk, with Harley a couple of days ago. Looks way better than the pics to start with. Comms were great with no delays. Nice little spinner. Her tits are small but the nips are long. Excellent view from behind. Very clean with blemish free skin. Lots of fun and very active throughout. Just a cute little thing that wants to be sure you have a great time. Clean apartment. Not a great neighborhood but during the daytime I felt totally safe. No Greek but other than that, this girl is down for anything. Had a great visit, we talked and talked and talked. Will most definitely repeat. Check her out. Tell her Dick sent ya.
-
06-25-21 16:14 #21768Senior Member

Posts: 348Liza Blair
I spoke to her and she is out of jail and out of the game.
Originally Posted by SeventyEight
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 15:47 #21767Senior Member

Posts: 307There are ways around that. I am not on it for marriage. I have a few stock photos. I it does not have to be you.
Originally Posted by Jvillemonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 15:06 #21766Senior Member

Posts: 98Airport Road-Crash Landing
Saw this gal-and pics are from another decade.
Sweet lady but demons have gotten the best of her.
Luckily, she went to use the bathroom just after I am in the room. Which gave me a perfect opportunity to exit quickly. Left a few bucks on the bed for her troubles.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/722461919982
-
06-25-21 14:48 #21765Senior Member

Posts: 134Do not do it, pictures are fake or taken long time ago
Scam, took my coins for QV and told me FS was not included, WTF, stayed in gator motel on PH across from Walmart, has a handler. She is at least 40 us old with tiny body and pancake boobs.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 14:42 #21764Senior Member

Posts: 111Tinder
Don't you have to provide your pic for a Tinder account? How are you guys getting around that? I don't want my pic floating around on that app for anyone to casually find.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 14:24 #21763Senior Member

Posts: 307Yea its a different route but you just have to play it cool. Usiually it is easy to spot based on profile and her pics. Conversations somehow head that way naturally.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 14:10 #21762Senior Member

Posts: 250Tinder?
I didn't know tinder and dating apps had providers on them. I thought those dating apps were for college chicks and women looking for a quick hookup nsa. I guess you learn something new everyday.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 13:04 #21761Senior Member

Posts: 683FLint
She is real. The pics are very filtered. That is a wig and filters. If you saw her recent mugshot you would think it was a guy. UGLY without wig and filters.
Originally Posted by Hills123
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 13:02 #21760Senior Member

Posts: 98Airport Road. Crash Landing
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/722461919982
New to area and thought this might work.
Pics not from this decade.
Sad, really. Demons are cruel.
Luckily she excused herself to the bathroom after I walked in. I took One Way Out.
-
06-25-21 12:59 #21759Senior Member

Posts: 176UTR trade
One of my favorite UTRs is in town visiting family and down for some fun! If anyone is interested In trades or senior members want her # private message me. 5'2 ish white spinner 🔥.
-
06-25-21 12:36 #21758Senior Member

Posts: 628Abby
Did anybody ever connect with this girl?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/838052706039
There's a lot of questions about her here. No answers that I have found.









Reply With Quote





