Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,531 to 19,545 of 41288
-
06-25-21 14:24 #21758Senior Member

Posts: 307Yea its a different route but you just have to play it cool. Usiually it is easy to spot based on profile and her pics. Conversations somehow head that way naturally.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 14:10 #21757Senior Member

Posts: 250Tinder?
I didn't know tinder and dating apps had providers on them. I thought those dating apps were for college chicks and women looking for a quick hookup nsa. I guess you learn something new everyday.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 13:04 #21756Senior Member

Posts: 683FLint
She is real. The pics are very filtered. That is a wig and filters. If you saw her recent mugshot you would think it was a guy. UGLY without wig and filters.
Originally Posted by Hills123
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-21 13:02 #21755Senior Member

Posts: 98Airport Road. Crash Landing
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/722461919982
New to area and thought this might work.
Pics not from this decade.
Sad, really. Demons are cruel.
Luckily she excused herself to the bathroom after I walked in. I took One Way Out.
-
06-25-21 12:59 #21754Senior Member

Posts: 176UTR trade
One of my favorite UTRs is in town visiting family and down for some fun! If anyone is interested In trades or senior members want her # private message me. 5'2 ish white spinner 🔥.
-
06-25-21 12:36 #21753Senior Member

Posts: 628Abby
Did anybody ever connect with this girl?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/838052706039
There's a lot of questions about her here. No answers that I have found.
-
06-25-21 12:21 #21752Senior Member

Posts: 307Tinder / dating apps
I have had some luck recently on tinder and some other dating apps I can share privately or in another thread. I know some other citers have tinder review boards. Let me know where yall think a Tinder review should go?
-
06-25-21 11:49 #21751Senior Member

Posts: 250Visit with sweetness
I had a visit with sweetness this morning. The dream started with a CBJ. After the CBJ we went to k9, I hit it in k9 for 20 minutes and exploded in the hat. She's basically a white bbw with a cute face. The damage was 60 sonic rings.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/910048254814
-
06-25-21 11:48 #21750Senior Member

Posts: 909Btj
A legendary provider, she was so fun and bubbly.
Originally Posted by LionsDen11
[View Original Post]
With some big hooters. She kinda 1 foot in , one foot out the game. Think you have to follow her snap to see if she in the game. She was cool, no drama
-
06-25-21 03:16 #21749Senior Member

Posts: 8637 year old brunette
Hello Jacksonville! - 🙂.
Question -.
Looks like this Jax provider recently moved (or is possibly just visiting), Michigan.
Was wondering if any of you fine folks had possible intel about her?
She looks pretty hot 😊.
Any information would be appreciated. Thinking of pulling the trigger, so I thought I would ask. Post here, or feel free to PM me if you would rather. 😉.
Thank you!
- Hills123 - 😊.
https://flint.skipthegames.com/femal...i/763222671277
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/539531574242
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/522979599510
-
06-25-21 01:04 #21748Senior Member

Posts: 1170About being a big dummy!
Yeah, I should have taken you guys advice. The short of it is, she (Candii) agreed to do a car meet, had me drive all the way to south side, then ghosted me! Well, probably a good thing since she was prolly thuggin it! LOL.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 23:07 #21747Senior Member

Posts: 118Lisa Blair
Did she move or did she retire?
Originally Posted by PassingThru112
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 22:58 #21746Senior Member

Posts: 683Summer
Per social media. Yes that is her.
Originally Posted by JakeJeff4040
[View Original Post]
GRAPP.
-
06-24-21 21:15 #21745Regular Member

Posts: 3Summer
That is the one.
Originally Posted by JakeJeff4040
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 18:42 #21744Senior Member

Posts: 286I'm interested on whom the Hartley that you are talking about, and if you have facial pic for verification. I only know one Hartley who lives on the Westside; she was away for a month or so, but has returned.
Originally Posted by Ryu69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





