Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 551 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 601 651 1051 1551 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 24829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16579

    Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60  [View Original Post]
    I finally had a chance to meet with Lexie last night, we have had communication issues in the past. Sure glad we were able to meet. She isn't a clock watcher and is really laid back in person. Not a clock watcher my hhr ended up being more like 45 minutes. I will repeat often.
    My hhr turn into an hour because after I get done she wants to go again and again. Last time she made me take a trip. To Greece.

  2. #16578

    Coming to town

    I am coming to town and thought I'd check out the scenery. Been talking to this one, any info on her?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...umber/39854725

  3. #16577

    Samantha not Reliable

    As I've posted in the past, my ability to see ladies is usually limited to early morning hours. Been ghosted after setting up appointments more times than I can count. So for the first time ever, I set up appointments with two ladies for the same day this week. If they can double book, so can I. The designated time comes, crickets, from both. OK, go to the gym instead, go home, work around the house, take another shower, and run some errands. Send a text to Samantha asking her if she woke up yet, as I was in her area. She responds with yes (5-hours after our scheduled time), and can see me in 20 minutes or so. 20-30 minutes later and crickets, again. Finally, call her and a completely incoherent person answers the phone, who I can only assume is Samantha. I guess she found a supplier for the recreational stuff she was looking for in her ad. The only reason I'm not calling out the other provider that ghosted me is that she actually sent me a very apologetic text later that day and asked my forgiveness. I'll give her a second chance.

    Here's Samantha's most recent ad: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...261/4632390726.

  4. #16576

    Anyone have any recommendations on ladies Mutual O only due to my issue LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by DietPeach  [View Original Post]
    I have been bed ridden since January due to a herniated disc and am finally scheduled for surgery (damn insurance). The pain is too great to jack off but I did it anyways. I thought the climax would be earth shattering since it's been almost 6 months. What a disappointment. I think the statin diminishes the volume of semen. It was not worth the effort or discomfort!
    PM gentlemen if you do. Ladies if you love mutual O's feel free to PM also Since no FS needed or can happen would hope an adjustment might be in order. If not only the ladies who love mutual O's for an hour considered / Preferably during the week would be best. Thanks for any help and consideration.

  5. #16575

    I Feel Your Pain

    Quote Originally Posted by BgDoc3  [View Original Post]
    Told her had bad ED She of course said she could "cure" that. She didn't so we both did mutual O. I am very good at DATY on a woman and she went twice. Then she went manual / oral on me and I just did get off She asked if I had one more left in me for her and I hit her with my butterfly / dog / combination. She soaked the bed then kissed me like a long lost GF. Cost me a buck and a quarter but to hear her sounds at finish felt like a young man again. Asked me to come back but told her was still looking for "THE CURE" LOL Doc3.
    I have been bed ridden since January due to a herniated disc and am finally scheduled for surgery (damn insurance). The pain is too great to jack off but I did it anyways. I thought the climax would be earth shattering since it's been almost 6 months. What a disappointment. I think the statin diminishes the volume of semen. It was not worth the effort or discomfort!

  6. #16574

  7. #16573

    Ryann

    https://tryst.link/escort/ryannxoxo

    Met up with Ryann. She's an early riser. 7 am appointment. She's a true sweetheart, very southern accent. Provides a great BBBJ with CIM and enjoyed DATY and mish with her as well. 2 shots in the hour. Overall I'd see her again. Might be too late to book this time but she's planning to come back!

  8. #16572

    Pellets

    Quote Originally Posted by BgDoc3  [View Original Post]
    That she could not cure my ED issues and asked me to respect her privacy. I have tried V, C, Lev, and the place that says hey can cure ED issues but they did not have success with me. Age and very low T levels are deadly to a man my age. I have decided to stick with Man / Oral play if I can find a lady who will work with me and not hit me with a FS on top of the play rate. Thanks for your interest but will continue to look for a lady / ladies who will work within the confines of what have better success meeting my needs. Sorry but have to respect the ladies privacy and hope everyone understands. Doc.
    Have you tried getting the pellets inserted in your ass cheek? They work wonders and I have great energy. I've done testosterone injections as well but prefer the pellets for sure.

  9. #16571

    For all who are interested, I have been asked NOT to give out info. She is upset

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFNow  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or name? Thanks.
    That she could not cure my ED issues and asked me to respect her privacy. I have tried V, C, Lev, and the place that says hey can cure ED issues but they did not have success with me. Age and very low T levels are deadly to a man my age. I have decided to stick with Man / Oral play if I can find a lady who will work with me and not hit me with a FS on top of the play rate. Thanks for your interest but will continue to look for a lady / ladies who will work within the confines of what have better success meeting my needs. Sorry but have to respect the ladies privacy and hope everyone understands. Doc.

  10. #16570

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by BgDoc3  [View Original Post]
    Told her had bad ED She of course said she could "cure" that. She didn't so we both did mutual O. I am very good at DATY on a woman and she went twice. Then she went manual / oral on me and I just did get off She asked if I had one more left in me for her and I hit her with my butterfly / dog / combination. She soaked the bed then kissed me like a long lost GF. Cost me a buck and a quarter but to hear her sounds at finish felt like a young man again. Asked me to come back but told her was still looking for "THE CURE" LOL Doc3.
    Do you have a link or name? Thanks.

  11. #16569

    Do you mind

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She comes to Indy fairley regularly. She used to work with a provider who went by Tiny a few years back, and she used to do incalls off 96th and Michigan rd. Her menu is pretty open. She can deep throat with the best of them. Cowgirl is nice, because she is a true spinner. Kind of a dead fish when she's on bottom, and usually has drama, but it's easy to tune out. Over all nice little spinner. She does usually have a traveling companion, so I would be hesitant to do an outcall to my residence with her, but if I had a hotel room, or she was doing Incall I'd still see her.
    Sharing her rate? I did not see anything listed in the ad. Thanks.

  12. #16568

    Tried a lady today up NW side

    Told her had bad ED She of course said she could "cure" that. She didn't so we both did mutual O. I am very good at DATY on a woman and she went twice. Then she went manual / oral on me and I just did get off She asked if I had one more left in me for her and I hit her with my butterfly / dog / combination. She soaked the bed then kissed me like a long lost GF. Cost me a buck and a quarter but to hear her sounds at finish felt like a young man again. Asked me to come back but told her was still looking for "THE CURE" LOL Doc3.

  13. #16567
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    She has an interesting profile, admitting she has an opiate issue. On one hand, that's just weird man, but on the other hand, she's more honest than the other 90 percent of young hookers who have a problem but deny it. Any who, anyone got info on her? She's horrible at communications (shocking I know), but she's hot and fresh, like a Krispy Kreme donut. So she peaked my interest. On a side note, Tryst has a lot of profiles, more than any other site of that type that I can think of at the moment. Still haven't figured out if it's scammy or legit or a combination of the two. I figured I might as well conduct some personal research to sort it all out.

    Link: https://tryst.link/escort/saravalentine#contact.
    I met up with her a month or so back. I lucked out, and the communication was good. , and no issues when we met. I just got a BBBJ, CIM w / swallow, because she didn't have an incall. She obviously had her fix before we met, because she was very coherent, and she was pleasant to talk to while I drove back to where I picked her up.

    I was disappointed, because I really wanted to see her body, before it was ravaged by her habit. I've tried to contact her a couple of times since, but her responses are hours later if at all. She is on a downward spiral, so proceed with caution.

  14. #16566
    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    Now, I have to say that I'm always apprehensive on outcalls but this one did pique my interest. What I wouldn't do to this little thing, 😂.

    Wanted to know if anyone has any experience and what that experience was like!!

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/918605257434
    She comes to Indy fairley regularly. She used to work with a provider who went by Tiny a few years back, and she used to do incalls off 96th and Michigan rd. Her menu is pretty open. She can deep throat with the best of them. Cowgirl is nice, because she is a true spinner. Kind of a dead fish when she's on bottom, and usually has drama, but it's easy to tune out.

    Over all nice little spinner. She does usually have a traveling companion, so I would be hesitant to do an outcall to my residence with her, but if I had a hotel room, or she was doing Incall I'd still see her.

  15. #16565

    Little bit

    Now, I have to say that I'm always apprehensive on outcalls but this one did pique my interest. What I wouldn't do to this little thing, 😂.

    Wanted to know if anyone has any experience and what that experience was like!!

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/918605257434

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape