Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 680 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 180 580 630 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 730 780 1180 ... LastLast
Results 10,186 to 10,200 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7538
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    Sorry my choice of words upsets you. Nothing was wrong with the place. I'm talking about a feeling not like coke lines and herion needles laying around or some shit. I would have said that.
    And just to clarify on my past post the feeling was because of 3 things:

    -She was pregnant and showing.

    -Her attitude was a bit standoffish. She opened the door. Didn't say Hi or anything. I tried to make a little conversation but got met with 1 word replies until she said 'got the money?' when I was half way through taking my pants off.

    -She was completely naked. No makeup. Didn't even try to look nice. That with the 2 other things just lead me to believe she was going to put no effort into it and she was just looking to make quick money.

  2. #7537

    Inflation

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    135 for a QV? What in the world is going on?
    Until quarantine I've probably been out of the hobby like 4-5 years. I remember 200/ hr being high end, and luckily seeing some good girls for less then that. Now, with OF and Premium Snapchat's they are getting some money. Now, I can barely get a response at 300, usually have to go to 350-4. Back in March I had a girl I've seen before for 3, tell me 5 and it all had to be up front (not happening), now on her snap she's posting it's 2 k for a meeting. I don't know if it's actually inflation or just more funds being spent on these BS online only platforms, but I do hope prices revert once everything opens up again and things get back to normal.

  3. #7536
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    135 for a QV? What in the world is going on?
    And people are paying it. I don't get it. We are the reason she asks that.

  4. #7535
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    135 for a QV? What in the world is going on?
    Some girls just don't like quick visits.

  5. #7534
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    135 for a QV? What in the world is going on?

  6. #7533

    Margarette Watson

    I've seen one post on her I think she is on some social media I know Snapchat and I think Twitter she is like 5'9 200 lbs looks a bit edgy on Snapchat!

    Big breasted big girl have texted she seems nice enough but want $3 not sure if she is in that class but many get that and aren't that great, trying to find out who has tried her and what is the overall verdict the one I saw was positive on her snap she don't shave under her arms she told me shaved her legs and keeps kitty trimmed not bald.

    Aim needs some help.

    Thanks.

  7. #7532
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    She is good to go. Very accommodating. She's tense at first, but once she loosens up, she is fun.

  8. #7531

  9. #7530
    Quote Originally Posted by Golard  [View Original Post]
    You don't think she's LE? Do you think any LEO would agree to get naked in front of anyone as part of her job duties? No. What was so bad about the place? It seems that some filth is to be expected with some of these gals, but if we're talking about evidence of other people hanging around, that'd definitely be a problem.
    Sorry my choice of words upsets you. Nothing was wrong with the place. I'm talking about a feeling not like coke lines and herion needles laying around or some shit. I would have said that.

  10. #7529
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrout  [View Original Post]
    I've used to see her. She is capable an outstanding BJ but is not consistently good for each visit. She is a nice woman. Despite that I stopped seeing her because she is condom optional and I saw HIV literature in her bedroom. I am not going to F**K around with that.
    Thank you to everyone who commented or inboxed me about Jenn. I did go see her and I'm very glad I did. Her place was very easy to find although there were road blocks all around her neiborhood due to construction crews. She lead me in a block behind her place and walked out to meet me. She looked great and her oral talents were as described. I hope to make a return visit. I will answer any questions in private here.

  11. #7528

    More detail?

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...s-out/39722137

    Good news is she is the girl, I don't think she's LE, and she doesn't keep you waiting long. She answered the door, 5'7 ish, completely naked and pregnant.... You ever walk into a place and just tell you're going to regret it the moment you leave? Well that's the feeling I got so I did the ol' 'forgot my money in my car' and got the fuck out.
    You don't think she's LE? Do you think any LEO would agree to get naked in front of anyone as part of her job duties? No. What was so bad about the place? It seems that some filth is to be expected with some of these gals, but if we're talking about evidence of other people hanging around, that'd definitely be a problem.

  12. #7527

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Went by Summer before. I never got to see her. Schedules never aligned.
    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    Saw a post on EB for this gal, she's been around for awhile but I don't remember the name she used to go by. From the comments it sounded like she had a baby in the spring, so maybe just now returning to work. Set up a half hour visit, all was good until I was on my way and texted for the address. She was like can we make it an hour later? Which I couldn't due to my schedule. This simply means she had someone else book for an hour at that same time, so I got bumped. I hate that shit.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3148852817/1
    I've seen her a couple times. The first time was decent, she looked very close to pics (although they are at least a year old) and she was flexible ording off menu. BBBJ and BBFS was cool but I opted for the BBBJ only because she got really into it. She was losing weight from regular ice skating (very very thin and deflated) and became more and more unreliable asking to reschedule or making you sit and wait longer than anyone should be comfortable for her to come out when I'd pick her up. I haven't seen her since she had her baby, if you can catch her at an hotel / motel incall or uber her to you she may be worth a go now that she's got a kid to support.

  13. #7526
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    I am having a very hard time pulling the trigger. Half of you are saying she's attractive (not supermodel. And sounds like some weight loss skin?) But the other half are calling her an absolute troll. What's a guy to do? LOL.
    My 2 cents:

    Just text her she is a very upfront type of woman. She is going to send you two or three very recent pictures showing off your body either 2 or bikini. If you think she's not for you same no thank you and don't go see her, I don't think she'll be upset because that's the reason she sends the pictures in the first place. She doesn't want some guy showing up and then storm and off and it wastes everybody's time. She's not trying to hide anything as far as my experience went. She's pretty in the face she has some body issues which I personally feel have been greatly exaggerated.

    I can tell you without hesitation that she has been the single best experience I've ever had with a provider, so much so that for me her looks don't even really play into it.

  14. #7525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    I have seen jenn a couple of times. Safe incall and very friendly.
    I've used to see her. She is capable an outstanding BJ but is not consistently good for each visit. She is a nice woman. Despite that I stopped seeing her because she is condom optional and I saw HIV literature in her bedroom. I am not going to F**K around with that.

  15. #7524

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by JOtis  [View Original Post]
    She was part of the Delmar gang and recall her ads going by Leslie.
    I have seen jenn a couple of times. Safe incall and very friendly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape