Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21746

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJeff4040  [View Original Post]
    You don't mean this summer do you? No way man.
    Per social media. Yes that is her.

    GRAPP.

  2. #21745

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJeff4040  [View Original Post]
    You don't mean this summer do you? No way man.
    That is the one.

  3. #21744
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu69  [View Original Post]
    I was saying Hartley is still preggo and at home with me. Sorry why'all had to take her out the business. Be careful her friend who still does stg took her photos and is posting as her to setup guys. You don't have to believe me. But she is retired for good. She does call the admin every time she see post up with her pics to have taken down.
    I'm interested on whom the Hartley that you are talking about, and if you have facial pic for verification. I only know one Hartley who lives on the Westside; she was away for a month or so, but has returned.

  4. #21743

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    Saw on social media that Summer, black girl on the westside, has passed away from what appears to be an OD.

    She was always a sweetheart.

    GRAPP.
    You don't mean this summer do you? No way man.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E96B5375-466E-4456-AA33-512DF2B22D55.jpg‎  

  5. #21742

    STG Admin, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Right! So yeah, we all call the STG admin when we don't like something we see and they immediately take it down. I'm glad she's that tight with them that they know her from the thousands of other sluts on that site. Go do something else.

    Medical coding? Aww, my apologies. LOL.
    I was thinking the same thing ClitEastwoodJx, LOL.

    75% of the ads on there are scam ads and have fake pics used in them so the admin would be pretty busy.

  6. #21741

    Hartley

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu69  [View Original Post]
    I was saying Hartley is still preggo and at home with me. Sorry why'all had to take her out the business. Be careful her friend who still does stg took her photos and is posting as her to setup guys. You don't have to believe me. But she is retired for good. She does call the admin every time she see post up with her pics to have taken down.
    Right! So yeah, we all call the STG admin when we don't like something we see and they immediately take it down. I'm glad she's that tight with them that they know her from the thousands of other sluts on that site. Go do something else.

    Medical coding? Aww, my apologies. LOL.

  7. #21740

    Alexa. Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link.
    (https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2405130).

    I just came from seeing her, and confirm she is legit, clean, and a good time. Although not the best looking or youngest Columbian I've been with (and I've had great luck in the past with the traveling Columbians) but she has a nice soft ass & great personality. Huge bolt ons which I don't like, but I'm not dating her so whatever. Pics are her.

    In my experience they are no non-sense, clean, not on drugs, don't smoke, you don't have to worry about DB's or getting robbed, etc. so it's usually a good deal...

    Now is it a GFE, no but in this current situation/climate she's a win/win all day long...Plus she's at a pretty decent spot ( as far as I know ).

    HR.

  8. #21739
    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    I just got to see her yesterday. She was awesome and I had a great time. Quick response, nice incall, nice body very active during session. All the reviews are accurate and I fucked her for the full hh. YMMV but the best I've had since Sarah who used to visit jax.
    Do you have a link.

  9. #21738

    New to Jax and forum.

    But no to this hobby. Looking forward to being a contributor and learning from your posts.

    Stay Safe!

    Skydog.

  10. #21737

    Links Please

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    There's some new vids of her and the only fans guy.
    Links to her videos please?

    Thanks.

  11. #21736

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeH  [View Original Post]
    Friend using her photos and number as well?
    I mean up to you if you want to call the number and setup a visit.

  12. #21735
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu69  [View Original Post]
    Not bitter ex, but her bf and father to her child. Like I said up to why'all if you want to take a chance at calling provider who is using her photos to setup guys is up to you. I took her out the game to help her no she is better than stg, and the candy. Currently she is enrolled to do medical coding.
    Friend using her photos and number as well?

  13. #21734

    Hartley

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    Weird, this dude has 4 post. All about Hartley. Sound like a bitter ex boyfriend!
    Not bitter ex, but her bf and father to her child. Like I said up to why'all if you want to take a chance at calling provider who is using her photos to setup guys is up to you. I took her out the game to help her no she is better than stg, and the candy. Currently she is enrolled to do medical coding.

  14. #21733

    About Summer on westside

    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    Saw on social media that Summer, black girl on the westside, has passed away from what appears to be an OD.

    She was always a sweetheart.

    GRAPP.
    I knew she was spiraling downward. She became increasingly difficult to meet and all. Even her appearance started to change. Very sad to hear.

  15. #21732

    Westside Summer

    Saw on social media that Summer, black girl on the westside, has passed away from what appears to be an OD.

    She was always a sweetheart.

    GRAPP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape