rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 897 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 397 797 847 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 947 997 1397 ... LastLast
Results 13,441 to 13,455 of 24534
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #11094
    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Cliche as fuck and overused, but fuck it: Not even my sofa pulls out.

    BQ22.
    Now I have to add to it: I'm so bad I couldn't pull out of a driveway.

    On a more serious note, I do my best to avoid the siren song of raw sex with escorts. On the civilian side it's gotten me kids and the clap, I imagine it may be worse on the professional side. I saw Jewel a couple weeks before she moved. Got a 5 star BBJ, then I told her to get on top and ride me. She was about to hop on with no rubber, I had to be a supreme gentleman and ask her for a condom. Meanwhile the lizard part of my brain was screaming to go in raw and blow a load so deep it would take a search part with dogs 3 days to find it. I haven't gone back in a couple weeks because I'm worried if she offers again I'll just so fuck it and go for it because with how tiny and tight she is I'm sure it would be amazing.

    Duality of man at its finest.

  2. #11093

    High end girls?

    Where they at though? I'm seriously asking! I'm relatively new to Mongering, did the AMP tour then hit List Crawler. Little hawian Stacey was cute but too small for me and couldn't really take D well plus she went MIA I saw Faith who was lets just say not as advertised, her pics look incredible but in person I was less than impressed I will say good service though. By far the best experience I've had was off of the Sugar Daddy sites. I met a young, gorgous girl that on our second date let me BBFSCIP which was incredible but she's flaky as hell and hard to lock down. I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger with these crack ****** on list crawler. What am I missing? Where can I go for these "high end" girls? I've got money and am more than willing to pay a fair wage for a hot young girl but can't for the life of me find one! Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

  3. #11092
    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    From my experience, doesn't seem to be a hassle getting them to go raw. Not being a dick goes a long way bc girls are mostly concerned about you cumming inside them- So if you are not a jerk they will trust you when you say you will pull out. That being said, I don't think I'd rawbone it w one of the LC girls.
    Cliche as fuck and overused, but fuck it: Not even my sofa pulls out.

    BQ22.

  4. #11091
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    Saw CB bree again and service was great as usual. Everytime I go see her I always pass her street though. Needle in haystack. Easy setup through text if you seen her before. She does have a cat if you allergic. I normally see her for QV never could last in her tight pussy longer than 10 mins. This time went for the half with multiple pops she starts with a pretty good bbj then turn her over for some k9 until I fill her up with the first load. Then we chill and talk for minute while I'm trying get my energy back up. Then we start round 2 she gives me bbj until I ready I told her hop on for some cowgirl until she cums told me to grab her throat. Then we switched to mish until I nutted all in her pussy again it was great. Damaged 150.
    Wow she has a freaking sexy look! A one of a kind look!

  5. #11090

    The answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    So I was checking out the list and came across Babygirl ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63733023

    At first I thought "she doesn't look that bad" then I saw the fourth pic.

    https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/3/8/6/1/...c8f26aed_f.jpg

    What possess girls to put these type of pics on their ads?
    The answer is retardation.

  6. #11089

    CB Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Klonymis  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw CB Bree a few weeks ago. Have to say I don't understand what all the fuss is about. She was totally fine, nothing more, nothing less. True she's better looking than most of the current crop of Balt area girls, but her performance was completely mediocre. She's nice enough, not very chatty, don't know what her demons are but she def has some. I would likely not repeat but you never know.
    She certainly looks clean in the picture that was posted earlier. I haven't seen her before, so if any of you are feeling generous, please PM me her digits. I will try to see her sometime next week and report back. Is her place smoke free?

  7. #11088

    Could anyone PM her number to me?

    If she has a number could someone send me it thru PM? I might be leaving Baltimore for awhile and I wanted to try her before I go.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    Saw CB bree again and service was great as usual. Everytime I go see her I always pass her street though. Needle in haystack. Easy setup through text if you seen her before. She does have a cat if you allergic. I normally see her for QV never could last in her tight pussy longer than 10 mins. This time went for the half with multiple pops she starts with a pretty good bbj then turn her over for some k9 until I fill her up with the first load. Then we chill and talk for minute while I'm trying get my energy back up. Then we start round 2 she gives me bbj until I ready I told her hop on for some cowgirl until she cums told me to grab her throat. Then we switched to mish until I nutted all in her pussy again it was great. Damaged 150.

  8. #11087
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseMen  [View Original Post]
    The borders have been closed for over a year though.
    But have they really for all countries?

    I managed to get to Mexico and fucked a few beautiful chicks. My homegirl said she going to DR in Aug. I almost went to Puerto Rico too last year. Shoot man my Mexico trip alone makes me resent this trash up here in Baltimore (and the states) even more.

    I agree. If you can get to travel. Do it.

  9. #11086

    CB Bree

    Finally saw CB Bree a few weeks ago. Have to say I don't understand what all the fuss is about. She was totally fine, nothing more, nothing less. True she's better looking than most of the current crop of Balt area girls, but her performance was completely mediocre. She's nice enough, not very chatty, don't know what her demons are but she def has some. I would likely not repeat but you never know.

  10. #11085

    I agree with you on that

    From my experience, doesn't seem to be a hassle getting them to go raw. Not being a dick goes a long way bc girls are mostly concerned about you cumming inside them- So if you are not a jerk they will trust you when you say you will pull out. That being said, I don't think I'd rawbone it w one of the LC girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    I've never had a problem getting a provider to go raw. SW, escort, utr off CL. I'm white and I've had black, asian, white, indian, and even one native alaskan girl all go raw. And I aint good looking nor was I throwing them a grand. It comes down to personality. Don't be a dick or overly pushy and youll get a long way with most.

    BQ22.

  11. #11084
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

  12. #11083
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    They are not thinking and reviewing the ads. Some of them have a completely different mindset. Some of them will put on stockings or edit pictures to hide track marks. I go on escortindex.com to see if there are older telephone number to find the bad pictures for process of elimination. I also wait a.

    While before seeing someone new. Sometimes they post a new picture and it was like yuck I am glad I did not book her.
    Oh I'm not talking about what she looks like (it's not that bad to be honest) it's the fourth pic that has a man in it that may be her pimp in it.

  13. #11082
    Quote Originally Posted by Qilin  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/63728914

    Not sure if its legit. Want to know if anybody has any info.
    If you want a girl like that then you have to go on tryst or Eros and it's going to be at least 400 and that's if you are lucky. That's a pure scam.

  14. #11081

    High end girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    I've never had a problem getting a provider to go raw. SW, escort, utr off CL. I'm white and I've had black, asian, white, indian, and even one native alaskan girl all go raw. And I aint good looking nor was I throwing them a grand. It comes down to personality. Don't be a dick or overly pushy and youll get a long way with most.

    BQ22.
    These high end girls that cost at least 500 are not going raw trust me. Sure you can get lucky every now and then but I'm not spending money if it ain't raw. It is standard for high end white escorts to give BBBJ for Latinas or black girls that isn't even standard. In fact it's not even expected. From my personal experience white escorts give me the most bang for my buck.

  15. #11080
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbyk0495  [View Original Post]
    The only girls I even have a chance at fucking raw are white.
    I've never had a problem getting a provider to go raw. SW, escort, utr off CL. I'm white and I've had black, asian, white, indian, and even one native alaskan girl all go raw. And I aint good looking nor was I throwing them a grand. It comes down to personality. Don't be a dick or overly pushy and youll get a long way with most.

    BQ22.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape