Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,456 to 13,470 of 24538
-
06-24-21 11:45 #11083Senior Member

Posts: 651Oh I'm not talking about what she looks like (it's not that bad to be honest) it's the fourth pic that has a man in it that may be her pimp in it.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 11:43 #11082Banned Member

Posts: 27If you want a girl like that then you have to go on tryst or Eros and it's going to be at least 400 and that's if you are lucky. That's a pure scam.
Originally Posted by Qilin
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 11:36 #11081Banned Member

Posts: 27High end girls
These high end girls that cost at least 500 are not going raw trust me. Sure you can get lucky every now and then but I'm not spending money if it ain't raw. It is standard for high end white escorts to give BBBJ for Latinas or black girls that isn't even standard. In fact it's not even expected. From my personal experience white escorts give me the most bang for my buck.
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 11:01 #11080Senior Member

Posts: 512I've never had a problem getting a provider to go raw. SW, escort, utr off CL. I'm white and I've had black, asian, white, indian, and even one native alaskan girl all go raw. And I aint good looking nor was I throwing them a grand. It comes down to personality. Don't be a dick or overly pushy and youll get a long way with most.
Originally Posted by Abbyk0495
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
06-24-21 09:36 #11079Regular Member

Posts: 8Marry Candy
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/63728914
Not sure if its legit. Want to know if anybody has any info.
-
06-24-21 09:08 #11078Senior Member

Posts: 811Good observation.
They are not thinking and reviewing the ads. Some of them have a completely different mindset. Some of them will put on stockings or edit pictures to hide track marks. I go on escortindex.com to see if there are older telephone number to find the bad pictures for process of elimination. I also wait a.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
While before seeing someone new. Sometimes they post a new picture and it was like yuck I am glad I did not book her.
-
06-24-21 08:53 #11077Senior Member

Posts: 651Babygirl
So I was checking out the list and came across Babygirl ad.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63733023
At first I thought "she doesn't look that bad" then I saw the fourth pic.
https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/3/8/6/1/...c8f26aed_f.jpg
What possess girls to put these type of pics on their ads?
-
06-24-21 06:56 #11076Senior Member

Posts: 273CB Bree
Saw CB bree again and service was great as usual. Everytime I go see her I always pass her street though. Needle in haystack. Easy setup through text if you seen her before. She does have a cat if you allergic. I normally see her for QV never could last in her tight pussy longer than 10 mins. This time went for the half with multiple pops she starts with a pretty good bbj then turn her over for some k9 until I fill her up with the first load. Then we chill and talk for minute while I'm trying get my energy back up. Then we start round 2 she gives me bbj until I ready I told her hop on for some cowgirl until she cums told me to grab her throat. Then we switched to mish until I nutted all in her pussy again it was great. Damaged 150.
-
06-23-21 22:11 #11075Senior Member

Posts: 192Hot 18 yr old Asian School Girls
That's what I'm talking about! .
Originally Posted by Abbyk0495
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 21:51 #11074Senior Member

Posts: 304Seeking
Then do that. Not sure why you are posting this info on the thread and not SA. I'll save $$. 5 and creampie anuses all day 😂.
Originally Posted by Abbyk0495
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 20:13 #11073Senior Member

Posts: 631Seeking
Seeking is the way to go, if you have time and a little game. I use to be into the high end escorts. I had a few who will allowance me to bbfscip with no extra charge, but it takes time to get that with no surcharge. Because of coronavirus they all stop touring. I switch to Sugaring, and glad I did. Sugar Babies will let you get away with so much more. They view you more of a FWB, and aren't as jaded as escorts. 300 is do able, but realistically most will see you around 400. Only problem is it does add up. You need to get a hotel most of the time, and the girls want to see you at less 2-3 times a month. If your a greedy SOB like me you will find that you are juggling 6 different girls.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 19:33 #11072Senior Member

Posts: 433True That?
Some of us don't have endless amounts of cash to spend on our hobbies. I skimmed all 20 of your posts and there was only one reporting an encounter. You reported you saw porn star alex harper for 1 k. Your first post was asking for Brees number. Mazel Tov to your expansive wealth. I look forward to your future posts. I know seeking works but it is not for everyone. Too much like a girlfriend for me.
Originally Posted by Abbyk0495
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 19:04 #11071Senior Member

Posts: 371I personally stopped
I don't really meet up with any of the girls in listcrawler now. They are all pretty gross but when I browsed seeking. It takes a lot more effort to get a hot college for 300. I constantly see guys complaining about girls wanting 1 k+.
Originally Posted by Abbyk0495
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 18:00 #11070Senior Member

Posts: 273Jewlz
Has anyone seen her yet? I have been seeing her post but very few reviews. IDo mind toftt. Though I ask first.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63694036
-
06-23-21 17:57 #11069Regular Member

Posts: 10Uhmmmm?
Where do they do this at?
Originally Posted by Abbyk0495
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




