Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 898 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 398 798 848 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 948 998 1398 ... LastLast
Results 13,456 to 13,470 of 24538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11083
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    They are not thinking and reviewing the ads. Some of them have a completely different mindset. Some of them will put on stockings or edit pictures to hide track marks. I go on escortindex.com to see if there are older telephone number to find the bad pictures for process of elimination. I also wait a.

    While before seeing someone new. Sometimes they post a new picture and it was like yuck I am glad I did not book her.
    Oh I'm not talking about what she looks like (it's not that bad to be honest) it's the fourth pic that has a man in it that may be her pimp in it.

  2. #11082
    Quote Originally Posted by Qilin  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/63728914

    Not sure if its legit. Want to know if anybody has any info.
    If you want a girl like that then you have to go on tryst or Eros and it's going to be at least 400 and that's if you are lucky. That's a pure scam.

  3. #11081

    High end girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    I've never had a problem getting a provider to go raw. SW, escort, utr off CL. I'm white and I've had black, asian, white, indian, and even one native alaskan girl all go raw. And I aint good looking nor was I throwing them a grand. It comes down to personality. Don't be a dick or overly pushy and youll get a long way with most.

    BQ22.
    These high end girls that cost at least 500 are not going raw trust me. Sure you can get lucky every now and then but I'm not spending money if it ain't raw. It is standard for high end white escorts to give BBBJ for Latinas or black girls that isn't even standard. In fact it's not even expected. From my personal experience white escorts give me the most bang for my buck.

  4. #11080
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbyk0495  [View Original Post]
    The only girls I even have a chance at fucking raw are white.
    I've never had a problem getting a provider to go raw. SW, escort, utr off CL. I'm white and I've had black, asian, white, indian, and even one native alaskan girl all go raw. And I aint good looking nor was I throwing them a grand. It comes down to personality. Don't be a dick or overly pushy and youll get a long way with most.

    BQ22.

  5. #11079

    Marry Candy

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...imore/63728914

    Not sure if its legit. Want to know if anybody has any info.

  6. #11078

    Good observation.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit  [View Original Post]
    So I was checking out the list and came across Babygirl ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63733023

    At first I thought "she doesn't look that bad" then I saw the fourth pic.

    https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/3/8/6/1/...c8f26aed_f.jpg

    What possess girls to put these type of pics on their ads?
    They are not thinking and reviewing the ads. Some of them have a completely different mindset. Some of them will put on stockings or edit pictures to hide track marks. I go on escortindex.com to see if there are older telephone number to find the bad pictures for process of elimination. I also wait a.

    While before seeing someone new. Sometimes they post a new picture and it was like yuck I am glad I did not book her.

  7. #11077

    Babygirl

    So I was checking out the list and came across Babygirl ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63733023

    At first I thought "she doesn't look that bad" then I saw the fourth pic.

    https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/3/8/6/1/...c8f26aed_f.jpg

    What possess girls to put these type of pics on their ads?

  8. #11076

    CB Bree

    Saw CB bree again and service was great as usual. Everytime I go see her I always pass her street though. Needle in haystack. Easy setup through text if you seen her before. She does have a cat if you allergic. I normally see her for QV never could last in her tight pussy longer than 10 mins. This time went for the half with multiple pops she starts with a pretty good bbj then turn her over for some k9 until I fill her up with the first load. Then we chill and talk for minute while I'm trying get my energy back up. Then we start round 2 she gives me bbj until I ready I told her hop on for some cowgirl until she cums told me to grab her throat. Then we switched to mish until I nutted all in her pussy again it was great. Damaged 150.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2021-06-16-00-17-57_resize_61.jpg‎  

  9. #11075

    Hot 18 yr old Asian School Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbyk0495  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys see these bottom of the barrel girls? Why'all were hyping up cb Bree like she was respectable. She texted me pics and I didn't even want it even though I can afford to creampie her everyday of the week. I mean these girls are bottom of the barrel. I admit cb Bree is atleast better than the homeless drug abusers with no teeth but damn. I can fuck a damn near 10/10 18 year old Asian high school student for 300 and I can stay for pretty much 3-4 hrs. You guys need to check out seeking arrangement and get some sugar babies. I got a Filipina that will let me creampie her asshole and pussy non stop for 3 hrs in Nova and I only have to pay 300. Would you guys really rather pay a junkie 100 dollars and be a repeat customer or smash.

    A hot college white girl for 300 and stay 3 hrs or overnight with her?
    That's what I'm talking about! .

  10. #11074

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbyk0495  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys see these bottom of the barrel girls? Why'all were hyping up cb Bree like she was respectable. She texted me pics and I didn't even want it even though I can afford to creampie her everyday of the week. I mean these girls are bottom of the barrel. I admit cb Bree is atleast better than the homeless drug abusers with no teeth but damn. I can fuck a damn near 10/10 18 year old Asian high school student for 300 and I can stay for pretty much 3-4 hrs. You guys need to check out seeking arrangement and get some sugar babies. I got a Filipina that will let me creampie her asshole and pussy non stop for 3 hrs in Nova and I only have to pay 300. Would you guys really rather pay a junkie 100 dollars and be a repeat customer or smash.

    A hot college white girl for 300 and stay 3 hrs or overnight with her?
    Then do that. Not sure why you are posting this info on the thread and not SA. I'll save $$. 5 and creampie anuses all day 😂.

  11. #11073

    Seeking

    Seeking is the way to go, if you have time and a little game. I use to be into the high end escorts. I had a few who will allowance me to bbfscip with no extra charge, but it takes time to get that with no surcharge. Because of coronavirus they all stop touring. I switch to Sugaring, and glad I did. Sugar Babies will let you get away with so much more. They view you more of a FWB, and aren't as jaded as escorts. 300 is do able, but realistically most will see you around 400. Only problem is it does add up. You need to get a hotel most of the time, and the girls want to see you at less 2-3 times a month. If your a greedy SOB like me you will find that you are juggling 6 different girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    I don't really meet up with any of the girls in listcrawler now. They are all pretty gross but when I browsed seeking. It takes a lot more effort to get a hot college for 300. I constantly see guys complaining about girls wanting 1 k+.

  12. #11072

    True That?

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbyk0495  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys see these bottom of the barrel girls? Why'all were hyping up cb Bree like she was respectable. She texted me pics and I didn't even want it even though I can afford to creampie her everyday of the week. I mean these girls are bottom of the barrel. I admit cb Bree is atleast better than the homeless drug abusers with no teeth but damn. I can fuck a damn near 10/10 18 year old Asian high school student for 300 and I can stay for pretty much 3-4 hrs. You guys need to check out seeking arrangement and get some sugar babies. I got a Filipina that will let me creampie her asshole and pussy non stop for 3 hrs in Nova and I only have to pay 300. Would you guys really rather pay a junkie 100 dollars and be a repeat customer or smash.

    A hot college white girl for 300 and stay 3 hrs or overnight with her?
    Some of us don't have endless amounts of cash to spend on our hobbies. I skimmed all 20 of your posts and there was only one reporting an encounter. You reported you saw porn star alex harper for 1 k. Your first post was asking for Brees number. Mazel Tov to your expansive wealth. I look forward to your future posts. I know seeking works but it is not for everyone. Too much like a girlfriend for me.

  13. #11071

    I personally stopped

    I don't really meet up with any of the girls in listcrawler now. They are all pretty gross but when I browsed seeking. It takes a lot more effort to get a hot college for 300. I constantly see guys complaining about girls wanting 1 k+.

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbyk0495  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys see these bottom of the barrel girls? Why'all were hyping up cb Bree like she was respectable. She texted me pics and I didn't even want it even though I can afford to creampie her everyday of the week. I mean these girls are bottom of the barrel. I admit cb Bree is atleast better than the homeless drug abusers with no teeth but damn. I can fuck a damn near 10/10 18 year old Asian high school student for 300 and I can stay for pretty much 3-4 hrs. You guys need to check out seeking arrangement and get some sugar babies. I got a Filipina that will let me creampie her asshole and pussy non stop for 3 hrs in Nova and I only have to pay 300. Would you guys really rather pay a junkie 100 dollars and be a repeat customer or smash.

    A hot college white girl for 300 and stay 3 hrs or overnight with her?

  14. #11070

    Jewlz

    Has anyone seen her yet? I have been seeing her post but very few reviews. IDo mind toftt. Though I ask first.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/63694036
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dc7477c6a8808cdb69f97bb7e0e5fc33_f.jpg‎   cceeeccf5d0b121ac911046eb0ea397e_f.jpg‎  

  15. #11069

    Uhmmmm?

    Quote Originally Posted by Abbyk0495  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys see these bottom of the barrel girls? Why'all were hyping up cb Bree like she was respectable. She texted me pics and I didn't even want it even though I can afford to creampie her everyday of the week. I mean these girls are bottom of the barrel. I admit cb Bree is atleast better than the homeless drug abusers with no teeth but damn. I can fuck a damn near 10/10 18 year old Asian high school student for 300 and I can stay for pretty much 3-4 hrs. You guys need to check out seeking arrangement and get some sugar babies. I got a Filipina that will let me creampie her asshole and pussy non stop for 3 hrs in Nova and I only have to pay 300. Would you guys really rather pay a junkie 100 dollars and be a repeat customer or smash.

    A hot college white girl for 300 and stay 3 hrs or overnight with her?
    Where do they do this at?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape