Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2599

    Under 18

    I was contacted by a girl on SA. She sent me some hot pics and requested to send a dick pic. I sent to her. Somewhere she did mention she was underage but I did not notice. Now I am getting threatening messages. How far can this go.

    Thanks G.

  2. #2598

    Use caution with this statement.

    Maybe but here's the thing. If you offer any girl in any state under 18 money in exchange for sex it falls under child sex trafficking laws. Which means it carries Federal charges and punishment. I know this first hand because someone I know met a 17 yo off Seeking (she told him she would be 18 soon). They had fun and her Mother found out. He is currently awaiting Federal sentencing.

    It's just NOT worth it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    Isn't the age of consent 16 in NC. Why would you have to end the date.

    G.

  3. #2597
    The link provided goes to a profile that was deactivated. I'm almost positive someone probably said something to her.

    Many women are completely unaware of just how many regular guys are privately searching on SA with no profile pictures. It's not uncommon for women to be messaged by men they know in their personal lives, and yes, that includes men who know their husbands.

    Personally, I'm not a fan of sugaring while someone's partner is unaware, not just because it opens you up to legal liability in the state of NC, but most importantly, you don't know how people will react. I, for one, am not going to risk someone's husband showing up at my house.

    Stay safe, guys. People are both violent and extremely litigious these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vjjakob  [View Original Post]
    All, I have posted occasionally on the Escort and massage boards, but not frequently enough to be a senior member any time soon, or to be someone the regulars on the board will recognize.

    I don't have premiere membership on SA. I saw this posting today https://www.seeking.com/member/25359...-771af774031c. Folks should do their own thing, but I'm worried that there are some folks out there who could take her post too literally, and she could get hurt. If it is real, and she is truly trying to do something on the DL from her husband, bruises will be tough to explain.

    I followed the recommendations why'all provide and google image search didn't kick anything back.

    I'm hoping it's just a scam, but if it's not, maybe one of the folks who can message should reach out to her. ProfessorK, VC maybe?

    Thanks. VJ.

  4. #2596

    Reaching out

    All, I have posted occasionally on the Escort and massage boards, but not frequently enough to be a senior member any time soon, or to be someone the regulars on the board will recognize.

    I don't have premiere membership on SA. I saw this posting today https://www.seeking.com/member/25359...-771af774031c. Folks should do their own thing, but I'm worried that there are some folks out there who could take her post too literally, and she could get hurt. If it is real, and she is truly trying to do something on the DL from her husband, bruises will be tough to explain.

    I followed the recommendations why'all provide and google image search didn't kick anything back.

    I'm hoping it's just a scam, but if it's not, maybe one of the folks who can message should reach out to her. ProfessorK, VC maybe?

    Thanks. VJ.

  5. #2595

    Skip the Games and Secret Benefits- Chick

    What do you think, same chick?

    Sunny on Glenwood https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...s/559140066999.

    Shauna on Secret Benefits https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...61a2d6083ea70f.

  6. #2594

    Legally, yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    Isn't the age of consent 16 in NC. Why would you have to end the date.

    G.
    But parents of "minors" might not feel the same way. Not worth the risk IMHO.

  7. #2593

    Consent

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    I had that happen once. Did a meet and greet and she slipped up and said "I'm moving out when I turn 18. ".

    She immediately turned beet red and looked down.

    I told her we had to end the date for now but that she could get back in touch after her birthday. To my surprise, she did and we ended up hooking up a couple times before we lost touch.

    Not to sound so old but I honestly can't tell the difference, looks-wise, between 17 and 27 sometimes.
    Isn't the age of consent 16 in NC. Why would you have to end the date.

    G.

  8. #2592

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    Kind of an amusing story: I spoke to a girl on Seeking a month or so back, she mentioned she was going to go take her driver's test that evening. Then she would be able to have her permit and when she turned 18 get her license. YIKES.

    So I told her not to meet anyone in person, then reported her.

    Fast forward to a week ago: I get a message from support that I've been banned for talking to an underage profile. I open a support ticket and point out, "I know, I'm the one who told YOU. " They eventually apologized and credited me back the week I'd been locked out. Yeesh.
    I had that happen once. Did a meet and greet and she slipped up and said "I'm moving out when I turn 18. ".

    She immediately turned beet red and looked down.

    I told her we had to end the date for now but that she could get back in touch after her birthday. To my surprise, she did and we ended up hooking up a couple times before we lost touch.

    Not to sound so old but I honestly can't tell the difference, looks-wise, between 17 and 27 sometimes.

  9. #2591
    Kind of an amusing story: I spoke to a girl on Seeking a month or so back, she mentioned she was going to go take her driver's test that evening. Then she would be able to have her permit and when she turned 18 get her license. YIKES.

    So I told her not to meet anyone in person, then reported her.

    Fast forward to a week ago: I get a message from support that I've been banned for talking to an underage profile. I open a support ticket and point out, "I know, I'm the one who told YOU. " They eventually apologized and credited me back the week I'd been locked out. Yeesh.

  10. #2590

    So

    Quote Originally Posted by Djapa1234  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I am in charlotte and talking to the below babies from Raleigh who are ok coming to charlotte to play, any intel on these? Most are wanting 500-700 for 1 overnight visit.

    1) https://www.seeking.com/member/7cd65...9-81935cdf53b1.

    2) https://www.seeking.com/member/6bb80...1-ffe12ee56504.

    3) https://www.seeking.com/member/22a42...0-aefd2d18490a.

    4) https://www.seeking.com/member/210a1...7-f0aa653b4c6e.

    5) https://www.seeking.com/member/669a2...2-6bedad959750.

    Thanks all.
    #2 Wanted 150 for Just M&G. I declined.

    #5 Blocked me when I'm sent her a msg. I have multiple logins so when one is blocked, am able to use the other logins.

  11. #2589

    Raleigh babies intel

    Hi,

    I am in charlotte and talking to the below babies from Raleigh who are ok coming to charlotte to play, any intel on these? Most are wanting 500-700 for 1 overnight visit.

    1) https://www.seeking.com/member/7cd65...9-81935cdf53b1.

    2) https://www.seeking.com/member/6bb80...1-ffe12ee56504.

    3) https://www.seeking.com/member/22a42...0-aefd2d18490a.

    4) https://www.seeking.com/member/210a1...7-f0aa653b4c6e.

    5) https://www.seeking.com/member/669a2...2-6bedad959750.

    Thanks all.

  12. #2588

    Strike one and two

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    For the kind words. But, I'm not reinventing the wheel here. I honestly like to share these stories b / c there is so much negativity on these boards, these days. Ie: they're all scammers, all GPS, etc.

    Just goes to prove if you are willing to be persistent and IF you have the time, there's still plenty of successes to be found. Hell, I'm sure the guys with much larger bankrolls are having all sorts of damn fun I can only dream of.

    Speaking of persistence -- I'll share another, kinda crazy, story.

    Flash back two plus years when I was heavy into hunting on Instagram for potential SB's and I connected with an NCSU girl. We chatted on and off for almost a year. And, to be honest, she's one of the very few I've ever paid (very small amounts) online for pics / vids / chat because she seemed really genuine and comes from a blue-collar family up North, supports herself a lot, etc. She went to do a semester abroad in Italy in January 2020 - and got sent home in March when all hell broke loose with Covid, but we had remained chat buddies until she started seeing a guy kinda seriously and said she was busy with school and work and whatnot. So, we just lost touch over time, as happens. Keep in mind. We'd never met in person over this whole time!

    Flash forward to about 2 weeks ago. My office is downtown Raleigh so I always use Peace and Hillsborough Streets to get out to the beltline to enjoy the view. So many hotties out running, biking, shopping this time of year!

    So, I'm stuck in a bit of traffic up near the last traffic circle and I look over and, I'll be damned if this girl isn't walking with a friend in front of Cup O Joe. I immediately texted her at the next light and said "Hey. I think I just drove past you on Hillsborough?

    She replied "LOL. Yeah! OMG- you saw me? ". So, we started chatting again a bit and it turns out she just graduated and is kicking around Raleigh until she starts grad school in Philly in August.

    Of course, I suggested if she wanted to reconnect over the next couple months until she moves that I'd be willing to help her save some money for her move and grad school, etc. Turns out. Her and the long-distance BF didn't work out (naturally) and she could indeed use some help and has a very free schedule.

    I actually got her a part-time job with one of my clients starting this week and she was really happy and thankful. So I convinced her, finally, to come meet me one-on-one, yesterday.

    We just hung and chatted for about 90 minutes while I got some work done because she admittedly was really nervous about meeting a "stranger from the internet" in person (smart girl LOL) even though we'd been chatting forever, because, in her words, "you never know what someone will be like in person".

    We ended up clicking really well and talked about what would help her out for the next couple months -- and she's definitely a VERY attractive girl (curvy blonde, former high school soccer player. So thick legs and ass but athletic) and really fun to chat and hang with. She's pretty much got a duplex to herself these days because the last of her roommates left here works all the time, so we are going to spend some time at her place next Monday or Tuesday and she seems pretty open to most physical aspects of the sugar scene.

    So, yeah. Persistence (keep everyone's digits and don't ever be afraid to send a "how have you been?" text once in a while with anyone you've lost touch with) and a LOT of dumb freaking luck go a long way, sometimes.
    Girl #1 - let's call her Brunette. I guess, decided that the sugar lifestyle isn't for her. Maybe it's the sexual inexperience, maybe I'm just not as charming and handsome as I hoped. She's been radio silent since last Friday when we had discussed getting her some birthday gifts. Texted a "hey, how's your weekend going" on Saturday. No response. Texted a "Hey, just seeing how you are doing and if you want to do your birthday shopping Wednesday, as planned" on Monday. No response. I emailed her yesterday and just told her thanks for spending some time with me and good luck with school and work and if she ever wants to reconnect to feel free.

    Girl #2 - Blondie -- she actually came over to my office to assist me with some clerical work, yesterday. Arrived at 1 and I had her do some things for me. It gets to about 3 PM and she was pretty much done with what I needed. So, when I suggested some fun time, she mentioned that she really needed to get home and pack for her trip home for sister's graduation celebration this weekend up North. SMDH. She did say she'll text when she gets back in town after the 4th, so we shall see. But, I'm not overly optimistic at this point.

    At least my office looks a hell of a lot better and well-organized.

    You win some, you lose some, gentlemen.

  13. #2587

    Excellent points

    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    A few additional pointers, take them or not, it's entirely up to you:

    -Determine how 'close' you can allow sugaring to be to your personal life. If you have relationships, business connections, etc. That are important to you, I'd think about only messaging women who don't live near where you frequent in your day to day life.

    -Place an emphasis on getting to know her through messaging, texting, and the like. Give her the ability to show if her life is in shambles, she's mentally compromised, or desperate in a manner that could harm you or your personal situation.

    -I would never allow anyone into my home.

    -Be careful who you share your photos with. Her friends WILL ABSOLUTELY hear everything about you. They'll also see all of the photos that you send her. Keep that in mind.

    -It's wise to be kind and respectful. Many women these days DO NOT take sh*t and will expose your business. I can't stress this enough.

    -Being friendly, genuine, and considerate goes a lot further than you think.
    Your "status" matters. If you are single / divorced and recently sold a tech company for 20 M, you can have a much more IDGAF attitude. And you'll have no shortage of suitors and fun.

    If you are middle-management with a wife and / or kids -- play it very close to the vest for awhile until you get a feel for how things operate. Don't let them know your real name, exact occupation, where you live, etc.

    I know that sounds scary, but until you REALLY know someone, all that info should be kept to yourself.

  14. #2586
    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc99  [View Original Post]
    Want to give this a try, set up the site and now do I just get membership to premium or how does it work? Seem a little steep but reading here it can have good results. Is it worth the money?
    A few additional pointers, take them or not, it's entirely up to you:

    -Determine how 'close' you can allow sugaring to be to your personal life. If you have relationships, business connections, etc. That are important to you, I'd think about only messaging women who don't live near where you frequent in your day to day life.

    -Place an emphasis on getting to know her through messaging, texting, and the like. Give her the ability to show if her life is in shambles, she's mentally compromised, or desperate in a manner that could harm you or your personal situation.

    -I would never allow anyone into my home.

    -Be careful who you share your photos with. Her friends WILL ABSOLUTELY hear everything about you. They'll also see all of the photos that you send her. Keep that in mind.

    -It's wise to be kind and respectful. Many women these days DO NOT take sh*t and will expose your business. I can't stress this enough.

    -Being friendly, genuine, and considerate goes a lot further than you think.

  15. #2585

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Don't spend the money at first.

    Right click / google image search pics.

    Set up a dummy Instagram account that states you are a sugar daddy.

    DM the girls you can trace to their IG accounts. Be a gentleman about it and just say Hey. See where that gets you before you spend the money.

    Just IMO.
    Hey at least I can start, thank you for making the forum worth being and participating on. Be safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape