Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 273 of 523 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 323 373 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 7834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3754
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Wow, thanks so much for the intel on this one: https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...9/738439929939.

    I've been tempted to sample, especially since she's greek friendly. I'll pass. Thanks again.
    Looks like this one has disappeared, something bad happen?

  2. #3753

    Info?

    Any info on this one? Called her and she sounds rather pleasant. However she said she works out of a private residence on M Street in Waterbury. I've heard plenty of negative reviews about that area. Any thoughts?

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/139115648259

  3. #3752
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    She's real. She has bf that is why I believe she only does car dates. Good CBJ and nice boobs. Teeth are busted and she's not bad looking though. She's all over the place in Waterbury. She's at a notel by the loop. I would repeat.
    You say teeth are busted? Like crack / meth mouth?

  4. #3751

    Nice tits and ass

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenQuagmire  [View Original Post]
    That body looks amazing, tits and ass fat and plump. I made contact on Monday where she confirmed she was at a telly at that moment, but I couldn't follow up, work fucked my planned fucking.

    8.

    She had posted a few months ago then disappeared. Never had the chance to tap that ass back then. Wasn't sure if she just passed through, but wasn't a local. If you seen her a few times and know she has a bf, LOL, poor bastard, I assume she's a local waterbury penis pin cushion piggy. Sounds like she is fun and worth the trip. You've seen her a few times, I'm curious as to what the damage is. You never said, please advise when you have a chance. No BBBJ option? Qv, hhr, etc. Are cardates less than or same as qv? She ever stroll the loop? Bod an face look too good for that, even if her poor teeth might help her fit in there LOL. Thanks in advance Mr. DSP!
    She doesn't stroll. It was 6 for CBJ 8 for bbj. She's def real often relocates a lot in Waterbury. She does give a pretty decent CBJ.

  5. #3750
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    She's real. She has bf that is why I believe she only does car dates. Good CBJ and nice boobs. Teeth are busted and she's not bad looking though. She's all over the place in Waterbury. She's at a notel by the loop. I would repeat.
    That body looks amazing, tits and ass fat and plump. I made contact on Monday where she confirmed she was at a telly at that moment, but I couldn't follow up, work fucked my planned fucking.

    8.

    She had posted a few months ago then disappeared. Never had the chance to tap that ass back then. Wasn't sure if she just passed through, but wasn't a local. If you seen her a few times and know she has a bf, LOL, poor bastard, I assume she's a local waterbury penis pin cushion piggy. Sounds like she is fun and worth the trip. You've seen her a few times, I'm curious as to what the damage is. You never said, please advise when you have a chance. No BBBJ option? Qv, hhr, etc. Are cardates less than or same as qv? She ever stroll the loop? Bod an face look too good for that, even if her poor teeth might help her fit in there LOL. Thanks in advance Mr. DSP!

  6. #3749

    Seen a few times

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I'm intrigued, looks like a nice of boobs.

    Anyone have any info.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...u/300734859394
    She's real. She has bf that is why I believe she only does car dates. Good CBJ and nice boobs. Teeth are busted and she's not bad looking though. She's all over the place in Waterbury. She's at a notel by the loop. I would repeat.

  7. #3748
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I'm intrigued, looks like a nice of boobs.

    Anyone have any info.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...u/300734859394
    I've been texting her today, something seems off, says she has incall but only wants to do car dates.

  8. #3747

    Anyone see her

    I'm intrigued, looks like a nice of boobs.

    Anyone have any info.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...u/300734859394

  9. #3746

    M St

    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Just communicated with her and was ready to pull the trigger when she gave me her location. It was the infamous M street. I said no thanks. If the location does bother you she sounded real. Good luck and stay safe.
    The owner of that house would make a fortune if they stopped all the drug dealing that goes on at that house. Lots of cuties pass through there.

    Smart move, stay safe.

    PA.

  10. #3745
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel??
    Just communicated with her and was ready to pull the trigger when she gave me her location. It was the infamous M street. I said no thanks. If the location does bother you she sounded real. Good luck and stay safe.

  11. #3744
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaDavids  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/natt

    Anyone have any experience with her?
    Hasn't been in CT in about a year.

  12. #3743

    Any info would be appreciated

    Just wondering if anybody's had any experience with this lady. Thanks and stay safe.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...o/376926993184

  13. #3742

    Natasha / kittykattnat

    https://tryst.link/escort/natt

    Anyone have any experience with her?

  14. #3741
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Was thinking of inquiring

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? No name to go by just wondering if she was worth checking out.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...r/404393183401
    Anyone have intel??

  15. #3740

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by LitchfieldGuy  [View Original Post]
    Search "Kelly" in NW CT forum. Good luck.
    Kelly is 12 years older, shorter, heavier and it's the wrong number. Doesn't even look much like her.

    Blue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape