|
|
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 14
Report them!
 Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
Just to let you know. If you quickly report them and copy the part of the message with the report, they will be booted from the site. I believe when you report them, they are automatically blocked from you. I've met a few girls that were booted for asking for money before a meet (against their rules). They created new accounts, but eventually got the same treatment we'd get if we were booted.
I report for requiring money up front and I report for "online only" seekers (take screenshot for evidence to upload at the time of reporting.
I don't know what, if anything, happens to them because it proactively blocks them.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 2936
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1544
Just to let you know. If you quickly report them and copy the part of the message with the report, they will be booted from the site. I believe when you report them, they are automatically blocked from you. I've met a few girls that were booted for asking for money before a meet (against their rules). They created new accounts, but eventually got the same treatment we'd get if we were booted.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1209
LOL, proper response. Fucking unreal.
Though there's just as much possibility that "she" is a a bunch of hairy dudes in some slavic country scamming lonely simps
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 534
SA CheerfulVenus
https://www.seeking.com/member/33a3d...5-d5c55615b7b9
Classic entitled response by her to my message: . Let's schedule a meet after I'm initially gifted.
I didn't even bother responding. Just blocked her.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 534
 Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
I've had about 5 ghost me in the last two weeks. We moved quickly to text (burner) and the conversation was going well and then POOF they are gone without any obvious reason. A couple were openly saying they were desperate for cash, the others we'd gotten as far as scheduling a M&G so I don't get it, but whatever.
Seems to be the norm these days. Can't decide if they are just flakey, they are scammers looking to get phone numbers, pics etc or someone else is coming in and making a ridiculous offer so they take the better deal. Probably a combination of all of the above.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 49
Pro and Requires protection
Talked to her a few months ago but didn't pull the trigger. She came off as very pro and I believe she required protection if I recall correctly.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1209
 Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
These days I am as frustrated with the girls who chicken out about the whole thing as I am about the girls who have an obnoxious sense of entitlement.
I've had about 5 ghost me in the last two weeks. We moved quickly to text (burner) and the conversation was going well and then POOF they are gone without any obvious reason. A couple were openly saying they were desperate for cash, the others we'd gotten as far as scheduling a M&G so I don't get it, but whatever.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 2936
Is DTF but will only host in Seattle
Chatted with this one for a bit and if she was mobile I would of sampled.
She only wants to host at her place and seems 3-4 bills will let you in.
If someone takes the plunge please share!
https://www.seeking.com/member/9aa11...7-0cc3206233b4
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 157
Looking for some info
Any experience with this one, appreciate any insights.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7f2ad...b-645800d7a207
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 338
How much did she charge you? She quoted me 4 bills.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 906
Eviction Moratorium
Also the Eviction Moratorium that has been in place since last year is about to expire at the end of the month. I suspect that prices will moderate and quality will go up dramatically as reality sets in.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 4
Great time somewhat pro
https://www.seeking.com/member/5c40e...7-8e5b29ba8cfd
Pretty awesome when she comes through very freaky we were talking about doing a group thing also if anyone is interested she's okay with bb.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 906
Lots of girls out there
I think that there are heck of a lot more girls who don't know how they are going to pay their rent (or car payment, or cell bill, or.) next week than there are Amazon Brogrammers getting paid 300 k. And there is a practical limit to how many of these girls any guy can have on rotation at a time.
There certainly is no shortage of decent-looking girls who know what they are there for and know how to get the job done at a decent price. So my advice is to block the ones who ask for crazy prices (or the ones who just seem plain crazy, also pretty common) and move on to the ones that are reasonable.
These days I am as frustrated with the girls who chicken out about the whole thing as I am about the girls who have an obnoxious sense of entitlement. Even there I just block them and move on.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 66
 Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
While it is not only the "millennial simps who had helicopter moms" that have contributed to this problem. They definitely have propagated it. Towards the end of last year and first quarter of this year I did spend a lot of time on SA and really connected with a few women. When prices started going back up after the pandemic. Our conversations, invariably, moved over to their prices and strategy to get money using SA. What I learned from these women was that a lot of the men they were seeing were either small business owners, tech (of course) and the financial services (stock market) types. So yeah the millennials have not helped the matter, and they have exasperated it for sure, but this is not industry based. It is personality based.
Most of the guys that pay these ridiculous rates have not hobbies much and do not realize that there is NO direct correlation between donation / allowance and level of service. Just because you pay 5/ hr does not mean you are going to get "upscale" and great service. They are also (sometimes not always) the type that do not have much game and have this stupid notion. That if you bargain or haggle. It will turn the woman off, I see this as a lack of experience and also a lack of confidence in themselves. This new breed of monger could be younger (but not necessarily) seems to be the new majority of the Seattle hobby scene. They do not mind paying whatever is asked for them and then smile after lackluster service and provide glowing reviews. By doing this they think they are feminists. The reality is they just (mostly) lack the confidence to talk, and mostly the experience to understand that every service industry, including this one, functions on demand and supply. Oh well tired of preaching this Morgan. There are chumps (young and old) they will continue to exist. The best we can do is to keep it real, post honest reviews and provide the information to show that prices do not equal service and hopefully they will learn and get more experienced over time.
Well said but you forgot one thing, The cost of pussy will always be the same. The quality of the women on the other hand that's where these Hoes get GPS from. The number of fat cows on other boards wanting 400 hr makes me laugh my ass off. I make good money and have paid 600 hr but she had the body of a supermodel and treated me like a king. If I'm paying for pussy she better be hotter than my wife. The lack luster service, well that can go both ways, I still say treat the girl with respect and it typically pays off. Hoe's that are lackluster you typically can tell during initial contact, then I just blow them off till I find a girl that actually enjoys what she does. The chumps that pay the inflated price for the fat cows drive up the cost for the hot hoes. Basic Bitches that see some fat ***** getting 600 an hour will go "Damn, simps pay that much for her. Fuck I'm way hotter" so she raises her rates. Its supply and demand.
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|