Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 24546
-
06-22-21 17:39 #11061Regular Member

Posts: 13Intel on dundalk girls and others
The two females you linked are legit. They are in the dundalk area and I only visited once. I saw the younger one (skinner girl) named "Brea" . I think she is new and didn't really know what to do, but it wasn't the worst. The older girl I didn't experience, but they were both nice enough with some personality.
Originally Posted by SpermGun16
[View Original Post]
Aside from that, I also want to warn everybody regarding another girl not related to the above one. This girl is using this link:
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...uired/39746135
Do not let the pictures fool you. I contacted her and tried to set up a meeting. She was very responsive and talkative, but I felt like this was a possible scam because she wanted a deposit first, so I decided to avoid. The next day, she reached out to me again. Gave a sad story about something yadada and why she wants a deposit first, so why not I said. She offered video calls and so I tried to setup a 30 second one to verify if it's really her and she agreed, but only for $10. Just before I was about to send the money the cash app link said the username was reported as a scam so I stopped and said I'd give her the cash if she showed herself first. Of course she didn't (if it's really even a she). Anyways, she then proceeded to threaten to expose my phone number and email (both of which are burners anyways, so I don't care).
-
06-22-21 13:23 #11060Senior Member

Posts: 307Destiny
Is she as open minded as she appears in the vid?
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 10:38 #11059Regular Member

Posts: 15Damn say it anit so. I knew her health wasn't the greatest but she never mentioned that. RIP.
Originally Posted by AllmenStand
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 09:15 #11058Senior Member

Posts: 75My best guess.
I've seen her quite a few times. Always a great time. I'd say she's in her mid to late 30's. Let's go with 36-37.
Originally Posted by Lamont
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 07:39 #11057Senior Member

Posts: 4911Very classy
Like this a lot.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 05:24 #11056Senior Member

Posts: 26Jewel and her phone #
I 3rd that askingg. She was always good people and a even greater time. I'm over due for some time with her, I would like her phone # as well.
Be well and stay safe! Patch out.
-
06-22-21 01:39 #11055Senior Member

Posts: 279Destiny
My girl Destiny. Nice ass and a pretty smile as well. She has a new video.
http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=3f567c91b
-
06-21-21 22:47 #11054Senior Member

Posts: 37Chew
I think you did catch her in a good mood, because the one time I saw her she gave a lack luster bbj with extra attitude on the side.
Originally Posted by BannedForLife
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 22:42 #11053Senior Member

Posts: 92Jewel's age
How old would you guys say she was?
Originally Posted by Baltimore2020
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 22:19 #11052Senior Member

Posts: 235Jewel
The black girl at Radecke in basement? A+ submissive and all menu on the table? She is awesome, see her recently too.
Originally Posted by Steeaplo
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
B.
-
06-21-21 21:46 #11051Senior Member

Posts: 304Absolutely.
I feel all the shit you are saying, especially with the selection and the rules. There are soooo many whales posting and even the ones that I give a 2nd look to (since there is zero new spinners on the market), have all the damn rules. No bb, no bbj, no GFE, carplay only, no kissing oh and by the way requires a deposit (haha). Tell me no and get no luchie. Sometimes I just want to text them to say, damn girl, a dude would have to be out of his right mind to sling you the D as-is, and you got "laws" in place. Good luck buttercup. .
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 21:23 #11050Regular Member

Posts: 2Jewel
Hi,
Could someone PM Jewel new number? I used to see her long ago but her number changed and I miss seeing her.
Thanks.
-
06-21-21 19:41 #11049Regular Member

Posts: 18I think she passed away. She had stage 4 breast cancer. She was really cool.
Originally Posted by PawgHunter93
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 16:45 #11048Senior Member

Posts: 304Angel
Angel baby worshipping the D.
-
06-21-21 16:00 #11047Senior Member

Posts: 2344Redhead Taylor
I hope Taylor resurfaces at some point. Gingers are so hard to find. She was the only thick one that I've ever seen in the Baltimore area.
Originally Posted by KingMong
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






