Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 693 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 488 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 10390
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4585

    Reporting girls versus just blocking them

    I'm now about 95 percent sure I got banned from SA for reporting girls. So these days I just block them.

    I also block girls who try to sell me pics, and girls who are obviously misrepresenting where they live to find ripe sucks (e. g. Saying they live in George, WA when they actually live in Georgia (the country), or saying they live in Odessa, WA when they actually live in Odessa, Ukraine -- I've ran into both).

    In addition, if the vibes are bad or weird I just block them on general principle.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingFwd  [View Original Post]
    I report for requiring money up front and I report for "online only" seekers (take screenshot for evidence to upload at the time of reporting.

    I don't know what, if anything, happens to them because it proactively blocks them.
    Last edited by Marko Ramius; 06-23-21 at 13:54. Reason: typo

  2. #4584

    SA BellaEuropeanSweetie

    https://www.seeking.com/member/08686...3-8d1c2d9b0ae1

    Potential scammer. Has a Portland number but when I chatted with her this morning and asked how she was doing, she said she was just getting off work. It could be she works the midnight shift but Europe is also about 8 hours ahead of us, so they would be getting off work as we get up.

  3. #4583

    Report them!

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Just to let you know. If you quickly report them and copy the part of the message with the report, they will be booted from the site. I believe when you report them, they are automatically blocked from you. I've met a few girls that were booted for asking for money before a meet (against their rules). They created new accounts, but eventually got the same treatment we'd get if we were booted.
    I report for requiring money up front and I report for "online only" seekers (take screenshot for evidence to upload at the time of reporting.

    I don't know what, if anything, happens to them because it proactively blocks them.

  4. #4582

  5. #4581
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/33a3d...5-d5c55615b7b9

    Classic entitled response by her to my message: . Let's schedule a meet after I'm initially gifted.

    I didn't even bother responding. Just blocked her.
    Just to let you know. If you quickly report them and copy the part of the message with the report, they will be booted from the site. I believe when you report them, they are automatically blocked from you. I've met a few girls that were booted for asking for money before a meet (against their rules). They created new accounts, but eventually got the same treatment we'd get if we were booted.

  6. #4580
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/33a3d...5-d5c55615b7b9

    Classic entitled response by her to my message: . Let's schedule a meet after I'm initially gifted.

    I didn't even bother responding. Just blocked her.
    LOL, proper response. Fucking unreal.

    Though there's just as much possibility that "she" is a a bunch of hairy dudes in some slavic country scamming lonely simps

  7. #4579

    SA CheerfulVenus

    https://www.seeking.com/member/33a3d...5-d5c55615b7b9

    Classic entitled response by her to my message: . Let's schedule a meet after I'm initially gifted.

    I didn't even bother responding. Just blocked her.

  8. #4578
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I've had about 5 ghost me in the last two weeks. We moved quickly to text (burner) and the conversation was going well and then POOF they are gone without any obvious reason. A couple were openly saying they were desperate for cash, the others we'd gotten as far as scheduling a M&G so I don't get it, but whatever.
    Seems to be the norm these days. Can't decide if they are just flakey, they are scammers looking to get phone numbers, pics etc or someone else is coming in and making a ridiculous offer so they take the better deal. Probably a combination of all of the above.

  9. #4577

    Pro and Requires protection

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Chatted with this one for a bit and if she was mobile I would of sampled.

    She only wants to host at her place and seems 3-4 bills will let you in.

    If someone takes the plunge please share!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9aa11...7-0cc3206233b4
    Talked to her a few months ago but didn't pull the trigger. She came off as very pro and I believe she required protection if I recall correctly.

  10. #4576
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    These days I am as frustrated with the girls who chicken out about the whole thing as I am about the girls who have an obnoxious sense of entitlement.
    I've had about 5 ghost me in the last two weeks. We moved quickly to text (burner) and the conversation was going well and then POOF they are gone without any obvious reason. A couple were openly saying they were desperate for cash, the others we'd gotten as far as scheduling a M&G so I don't get it, but whatever.

  11. #4575
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938

    Is DTF but will only host in Seattle

    Chatted with this one for a bit and if she was mobile I would of sampled.

    She only wants to host at her place and seems 3-4 bills will let you in.

    If someone takes the plunge please share!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9aa11...7-0cc3206233b4

  12. #4574

    Looking for some info

    Any experience with this one, appreciate any insights.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7f2ad...b-645800d7a207

  13. #4573
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFella9  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/5c40e...7-8e5b29ba8cfd

    Pretty awesome when she comes through very freaky we were talking about doing a group thing also if anyone is interested she's okay with bb.
    How much did she charge you? She quoted me 4 bills.

  14. #4572

    Eviction Moratorium

    Also the Eviction Moratorium that has been in place since last year is about to expire at the end of the month. I suspect that prices will moderate and quality will go up dramatically as reality sets in.

  15. #4571

    Great time somewhat pro

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5c40e...7-8e5b29ba8cfd

    Pretty awesome when she comes through very freaky we were talking about doing a group thing also if anyone is interested she's okay with bb.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape