Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4443

    Elaina from Michelles

    Quote Originally Posted by Abcat1  [View Original Post]
    Doe anyone remember Elaina from Michelles? Think she went independent but not certain. If she's still in the bus would like to know how to contact. Thanks in advance.
    Elaina started accepting only repeat customers her last couple years at Michelle's and I believe Nick removed her from the lineup because she only sees her regulars now. It's a shame because one of my top 5 experiences was with her, but I did not see her enough. Nick would know if there's any possibility of seeing her.

  2. #4442

    Ron M: Precentages of success on paying after? 3rd request.

    Ron M: Precentages of success on paying after? 3rd request.

    Hi, Ron,

    How often does it work out that you go to where the girl is, or she comes to you, you tell her that you're not paying until after, and she goes through with it?

    My guess that you are told to GTFO more often than not, probably a lot more often.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Don't want to get rushed or shorted on time?

    Don't pay upfront.

    You pay upfront she controls the session on what she will and won't do. And how much time she'll let you play. I don't understand why some of you guys let WGs control the session.

    She insists on money upfront, walk out.

  3. #4441
    Quote Originally Posted by IhBurmaa  [View Original Post]
    The photos do not do her justice. Amazing beautiful girl, perfect breasts and beautiful body. I was so shocked when open door! Very nice and friendly. Great GFE service. I highly recommend. See her soon.
    Her boobs look like baby damaged and flat or sagging. Is that correct?

  4. #4440

    Elaina from Michelles

    Doe anyone remember Elaina from Michelles? Think she went independent but not certain. If she's still in the bus would like to know how to contact. Thanks in advance.

  5. #4439

    Kinga

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepso  [View Original Post]
    I was planning to see Kinga at ECE, but she disappeared from website. Anyone knows where to find her?
    She is on the schedule for today that I receive over Telegram so it seems all is OK.

  6. #4438

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLiban  [View Original Post]
    Estelle. Very nice girl, nice butt and nice time (looks 8, performance 8).

    Scarlett. No DFK, pictures are old, decent time, rushed me out after 35 minutes (looks 7, performance 6).

    Nadia. Pretty girl with little bit attitude, vaginal odor DATY not recommended (looks 9, performance 6).
    Nadia is young and hot. She is the hottest MA girl IMO. She doesn't have any odor problems. She is fresh and clean. Her attitude is very good. She is totally involved. She is a nice girl, who is Vivid and smiling a lot. In fact talking with her is as much fun as any other things.

  7. #4437

    Eleanor from Michelle's Escorts

    The photos do not do her justice. Amazing beautiful girl, perfect breasts and beautiful body. I was so shocked when open door! Very nice and friendly. Great GFE service. I highly recommend. See her soon.

  8. #4436
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    I saw / remember charlotte and saw Scarlett when she was Audrey, different women.
    Cool that saves a trip. Would try if it was Charlotte. Guess she's long gone.

  9. #4435
    Quote Originally Posted by Eocene  [View Original Post]
    Resembles Charlotte from Mce years back, and if it is, 10 extra pounds won't keep me away.
    I saw / remember charlotte and saw Scarlett when she was Audrey, different women.

  10. #4434
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it's her. Audrey pic at CLM and before with MA never had these ones. They were different. Today's photo makes her look a little thicker than I had imagined from the original set. I was going to book but it made me hesitate, still sexy but maybe thicker? Kinda like INNA in that dress makes her thighs stick out thick so kept me away. I think she's pretty popular because day 1 I couldn't get an appt. But apparently those guys don't post here.
    Resembles Charlotte from Mce years back, and if it is, 10 extra pounds won't keep me away.

  11. #4433

    Scarlett and estelle from the good old days?

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL1234  [View Original Post]
    I agree about Scarlett, no DFK, very limited except BBBJ, rushed me out in 30 min too. Too pricey and limited services.
    Are these charlotte and summer from so many years back?

  12. #4432
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Don't Want To Get Rushed Or Shorted On Time?

    Don't want to get rushed or shorted on time?

    Don't pay upfront.

    You pay upfront she controls the session on what she will and won't do. And how much time she'll let you play. I don't understand why some of you guys let WGs control the session.

    She insists on money upfront, walk out.

  13. #4431
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLiban  [View Original Post]
    Estelle. Very nice girl, nice butt and nice time (looks 8, performance 8).

    Scarlett. No DFK, pictures are old, decent time, rushed me out after 35 minutes (looks 7, performance 6).

    Nadia. Pretty girl with little bit attitude, vaginal odor DATY not recommended (looks 9, performance 6).
    I agree about Scarlett, no DFK, very limited except BBBJ, rushed me out in 30 min too. Too pricey and limited services.

  14. #4430
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyree  [View Original Post]
    Agree with your reviews! Estelle is phenomenal and super sweet! Nadia tries to hustle you! Scarlet is tired of the game and heavy than her photos show. These are all true statements.
    I hadn't said any real reviews on these people, and I now I admit I must rethink the validity of these statements from you and Josh as the twitter feed says that these are lies from haters, considering the accounts have less than 10 posts each I think that these could just be haters trying to bring down MA.

  15. #4429
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Odor

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshLiban  [View Original Post]
    Estelle. Very nice girl, nice butt and nice time (looks 8, performance 8).

    Scarlett. No DFK, pictures are old, decent time, rushed me out after 35 minutes (looks 7, performance 6).

    Nadia. Pretty girl with little bit attitude, vaginal odor DATY not recommended (looks 9, performance 6).
    I have seem Most of MA models and have to say I never ran into odor problem. I seen Nadia few times she was fresh and clean. That's the main reason I'm a repeat customer. Plus I love the variety that booker has now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape