Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24380

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fantastico  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Zara and Maya in recent weeks. FS with both and CBJ. Maya a little on thicker side but holds it together well. Zara may have the best ass I've ever seen in one of these massage establishments.
    What was the upsell cost?

  2. #24379
    Quote Originally Posted by RickSomething  [View Original Post]
    I sent over my list.
    I'm also looking for any up-to-date info for this area. Do you mind also sending me a list of info? TIA!

  3. #24378
    Quote Originally Posted by HrogerHealey  [View Original Post]
    It's a bit of a drive, but Jay at Willow Spa in Carol Stream gives a superb scrub. She does not miss the important spots. There is more info in the Roselle MP thread.
    This seems worth a drive. How old is Jay?

  4. #24377

    CLM New Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaLover  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried any of the new girls CLM has to offer? I don't have much free time recently so I can't quite same each lady myself.

    Pm me if you want.
    I've seen Zara and Maya in recent weeks. FS with both and CBJ. Maya a little on thicker side but holds it together well. Zara may have the best ass I've ever seen in one of these massage establishments.

  5. #24376

    Ashley?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabs3714  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ashley, and boy is she worth it. Absolute dirty girl LOL. She's thick and not the prettiest of the bunch but she sucked my dick and ate my ass. Two pops and swallowed every ounce. Definitely coming back to hit it.
    Assuming this is Ashlee in their roster? Want to make sure there isn't an Ashley floating around.

  6. #24375
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Its an okay massage, plenty of teasing and ass play. Zero nudity or OTC play.

    It is basically one price shopping w / o the upsell.

    L1 finish only.

    So for $,1 you get a decent 1/2 hour massage, with lots of teasing and L1 finish.

    Seen her a couple of times.

    She does have a great body though. Around 40 yo.
    Was the ass play worth the $?

  7. #24374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Ashley CLM

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaLover  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried any of the new girls CLM has to offer? I don't have much free time recently so I can't quite same each lady myself.

    Pm me if you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabs3714  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ashley, and boy is she worth it. Absolute dirty girl LOL. She's thick and not the prettiest of the bunch but she sucked my dick and ate my ass. Two pops and swallowed every ounce. Definitely coming back to hit it.
    Great new intel. What did you pay for the upgrades? Did you do anything else with her? How old would you say she is?

    I haven't published an updated CLM list in weeks because nobody has reported anything new so I'm looking forward to adding this report.

  8. #24373
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    Its an okay massage, plenty of teasing and ass play. Zero nudity or OTC play.

    It is basically one price shopping w / o the upsell.

    L1 finish only.

    So for $,1 you get a decent 1/2 hour massage, with lots of teasing and L1 finish.

    Seen her a couple of times.

    She does have a great body though. Around 40 yo.
    She's also pretty attractive. But she was really paranoid about covid and took all kinds of precautions including using a UV lamp. It felt too clinical for me.

  9. #24372
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppUp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try her out? If so, how's it do? I always see this ad.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs.../12802705.html

    Thanks,

    Pup.
    Its an okay massage, plenty of teasing and ass play. Zero nudity or OTC play.

    It is basically one price shopping w / o the upsell.

    L1 finish only.

    So for $,1 you get a decent 1/2 hour massage, with lots of teasing and L1 finish.

    Seen her a couple of times.

    She does have a great body though. Around 40 yo.

  10. #24371

    Prostate massage

    Anyone try her out? If so, how's it do? I always see this ad.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs.../12802705.html

    Thanks,

    Pup.

  11. #24370

    Jin Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppUp  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an account and willing to tell me if the reviews at Jin Massage Spa in Brookfield are any good? I see a Sofia that comes up often. PM is fine.

    Thanks,

    Pup.
    Decent at best, nothing more than a handshake.

  12. #24369
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaLover  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried any of the new girls CLM has to offer? I don't have much free time recently so I can't quite same each lady myself.

    Pm me if you want.
    I saw Ashley, and boy is she worth it. Absolute dirty girl LOL. She's thick and not the prettiest of the bunch but she sucked my dick and ate my ass. Two pops and swallowed every ounce. Definitely coming back to hit it.

  13. #24368

    New Girls at CLM

    Has anyone tried any of the new girls CLM has to offer? I don't have much free time recently so I can't quite same each lady myself.

    Pm me if you want.

  14. #24367

    Eyes on Rub Maps

    Anyone have an account and willing to tell me if the reviews at Jin Massage Spa in Brookfield are any good? I see a Sofia that comes up often. PM is fine.

    Thanks,

    Pup.

  15. #24366

    Red Table / Red Bull Milking Table

    Been seeing these ads on RR for the Red Table milking table. Seems like a lot of marketing but also there's one or two positive reviews. I'm familiar with the Sabrina location and don't care to go back and am wondering if this RedTable is just a re-brand. Any insight?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/172849

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/137220

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/186891

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape