Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 5804
-
06-22-21 09:09 #3374Senior Member

Posts: 1223Ebony BBFS
$600 wow she is outpacing inflation, even higher than petrol, real estate, and automobile industry LOL. She was a $120-$150 all inclusive for me back in 2018. That's what happens when you relocate from the Evil Empire to the beaches of OC.
Originally Posted by VeryInterest
[View Original Post]
There are still plenty of affordable bareback black beauties for the dirt boys if you know where to look. My current ebony BBFS regular is the same 2018 rate. I fuck 19 yo Jamishia raw at her apartment in Riverside just off the 91 fwy near Tyler Mall. Her pussy is so tight and DATY sweet but her best feature is her tits. Yes they are real, and they are spectacular!
I mentioned her before already: Jamishia.
-
06-21-21 20:02 #3373Senior Member

Posts: 178I used to see her all the time, sometimes 100 bbfscip or 45 min for 180. Well I txt her today and she wants 600 for bb, WTF!
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 19:38 #3372Senior Member

Posts: 203When she sent me her menu and list pse at 6 bats. I laughed at her rates and didn't pursue it any further. Much cuter girls at lesser rates.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 10:33 #3371Senior Member

Posts: 1223Pocahontasxx
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Pocahontasxx
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
Like you, I was her regular bareback buddy in the IE. I would come up to her pig sty top floor apt in Murrieta and it would be like real life Sodom and Gomorrah up there LOL. She let me finish anyway I wanted. Creampie or CIM. Never tried CIA though, I was too pre-occupied with her pussy and throat. She sucked the head of my dick so hard my eyes would be rolling to the back of my head. That girl has industrial strength Hoover mouth!
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
Not sure what she looks like now or how her service is but this is her 3 years ago. A few of her old Hx profile album pics and some of my own.
-
06-20-21 22:09 #3370Senior Member

Posts: 7266I used to her her all the time for my quick creampie sessions in the IE. She is cool but can be ghetto as well and she loves to get effffed!
Originally Posted by MushroomMan
[View Original Post]
She can be money hungry at times since she needs it for rent and other essentials.
But, she can also be harsh so "don't" ask for PSE right off the bat she will ignore you and its you're loss!
-
06-20-21 22:08 #3369Senior Member

Posts: 311Jizzabelle
After being stood up by Lovelyleahh, Jizzabelle was the first to respond to my text. While driving to her incall she sent me a text stating her new rates for bbfscip were 350 HR. Someone her age is not worth that much (even 300 is pushing it) I mentioned I paid 300 last time and canceled but she quickly responded that she would do it for 300. Kind of wish she hadn't caved. She was not made up at all. No make no sexy attire, just nothing. I managed to cum just once but couldn't get excited enough to drop a second load so I called it a night. I won't be seeing her or Lovelyleahh again. Once one of these ladies stands me up I never go back. Such a shame too because I really enjoyed manhandling Lovelyleahh's tits as I filled her up. Oh well, plenty of creampie cuties out there.
-
06-20-21 16:05 #3368Senior Member

Posts: 157Pattie
So has anyone seen her. I tried to search and nothing came up. Anyone get bb if you seen her?
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/9387
-
06-19-21 18:16 #3367Regular Member

Posts: 17My 2 cents
Haven't seen her in a few years but she was always open sending menu before. I don't think she's a thief but I wouldn't personally send money without knowing. When I met her PSE meant everything except greek and bare. I wasnt looking for bare but I remember doing the slide she made the comment she won't do bare so don't try to slide in. 2 days later rents due and she sends me a msg to meet and PSE includes creampie LOL. Great bod cute face. She was cool chick and a lot fun but also a strong personality so if you say something she doesn't like she will tell you. Also she has / had some butt acne just FYI.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 17:25 #3366Senior Member

Posts: 733Messaged her on HX. Won't discuss meeting up, time, or services until I secure with a deposit. WTF? Worth it? Trustworthy?
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 23:32 #3365Snowflake

Posts: 405Yep, you hit the nail right in the head, there's always suckers that willing to pay Ferrari price for an old pinto.
Originally Posted by Kabah
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 22:27 #3364Senior Member

Posts: 110The problem is not that a older car with 100 k miles is being sold 3 times the price of a new car. The real problem are the people ok with paying triple for an already run down car. If those people wouldn't exist, then the price would be at real market value.
Originally Posted by JohnPot
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 20:18 #3363Senior Member

Posts: 578Torreyskye
Saw her twice last year. I wouldn't recommend. She constantly tries to upsell. She's a hustler but she'll take whatever she can get when she's desperate. I got her down to 2 bills for hhr the first time and the whole time she kept trying to get me to do an hour or do a double with her less attractive friend. On top of that she was doing lines when I got there. Besides that she was a good fuck that time, she got really into it throwing it back so hard and going crazy moaning (probably had something to do with the coke) I popped in like 5 min. Second visit she was sober and couldn't take a dick to save her life. She kept claiming she hadn't worked in a while and was really tight. I don't even remember if I popped she completely killed the mood. She was dry and still trying to get me to do a longer session. After that I said never again.
-
06-18-21 18:03 #3362Snowflake

Posts: 405You will never understand Hos logic, and Hos logic can only apply in Hos world.
In real life, you can only ask for cheaper-than-new price for a 3 yrs old 100 K mile Honda Civic.
In Hos world, many yrs old car with hundred thousands of miles have to be double, triple the price of a brand new car.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-21 09:55 #3361Senior Member

Posts: 1223Torreyskye
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Torreyskye
Good grief talk about GPS-induced hyperinflation. 3 years ago I barebacked Torreyskye many times when she lived in the Murrieta area. I would pick her up near her house, and we would park in a secluded area and hop in the back seat. DFK non stop while I fingerbang her wet sugarhole and suck on her firm pale tits. She would help unbuckle me then just give the best BBBJ ever. Then climb on top of my cock and do BBFS RCG for a bit, then I would swing that 95 lb body down and pound her mish, pull out, then cum and spray hot jizz all over her flat abs. Before dropping her off, we would stop by a drive thru for some Starbucks or food. Also seen her several times at her incall for some proper DATY, 69, and gymnastic fucking. She damn near broke my neck when she squeezed her thighs against my head and twisted it at point of orgasm during DATY.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
I have to admit she was a great bareback fuck for 150 bucks and whatever she wanted at Jack In The Box. And looking at her recent albums today on Hx, she was much hotter 3 years ago back when I was her regular. Pics below from her 2018 Hx album.
-
06-18-21 00:57 #3360Senior Member

Posts: 7266Your probably a level 0 or 1 with barely any networks?
Originally Posted by DannyFknKay
[View Original Post]
She knows how to ask for higher donations when your a low level opposed to a higher level or level 1 or 2 with a lot of networks?










Reply With Quote






