Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,631 to 15,645 of 40000
-
06-22-21 11:55 #24370Senior Member

Posts: 117Jin Massage
Decent at best, nothing more than a handshake.
Originally Posted by PuppUp
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 10:50 #24369Senior Member

Posts: 151I saw Ashley, and boy is she worth it. Absolute dirty girl LOL. She's thick and not the prettiest of the bunch but she sucked my dick and ate my ass. Two pops and swallowed every ounce. Definitely coming back to hit it.
Originally Posted by VanillaLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 20:03 #24368Senior Member

Posts: 155New Girls at CLM
Has anyone tried any of the new girls CLM has to offer? I don't have much free time recently so I can't quite same each lady myself.
Pm me if you want.
-
06-21-21 18:00 #24367Senior Member

Posts: 28Eyes on Rub Maps
Anyone have an account and willing to tell me if the reviews at Jin Massage Spa in Brookfield are any good? I see a Sofia that comes up often. PM is fine.
Thanks,
Pup.
-
06-21-21 12:39 #24366Senior Member

Posts: 106Red Table / Red Bull Milking Table
Been seeing these ads on RR for the Red Table milking table. Seems like a lot of marketing but also there's one or two positive reviews. I'm familiar with the Sabrina location and don't care to go back and am wondering if this RedTable is just a re-brand. Any insight?
https://chicago.rubratings.com/172849
https://chicago.rubratings.com/137220
https://chicago.rubratings.com/186891
-
06-20-21 19:56 #24365Troll

Posts: 452A Romantic Flower in Brighton Park
Gentlemen,
I had a dream that I visited an AMP in BP that is named after a romantic flower.
It is small, kind of messy with a funky smell but their table shower is okay.
My MT was Cindy. She is older with an average build but has a cute face and just plain sexy in her flowered short dress.
In my dream, she provided an above average massage. She speaks great translated french! It was slow with a lot of tongue and very good pressure.
In our dreams, why do the older ones provide such good service?
Door fee + 80.
Devlin, Out!
-
06-20-21 14:05 #24364Senior Member

Posts: 337The total damage w / FS was $. 4 .
Originally Posted by NewInChi
[View Original Post]
It was a quick visit and we kinda skipped over massage part.
YMMV if she doesn't know you or is uncomfortable w / you.
-
06-20-21 08:48 #24363Senior Member

Posts: 59Total damage
How much was it with the FS in total damage?
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 06:20 #24362Senior Member

Posts: 989Cook County
Yeah, I remember you saying that, but I didn't see anything on the Chicago Police web site since it was a Cook Co. Bust. Now that you mention it, I remember the county cops busting that other place on 26th Street (not the current one that is actually the operation that busted on 31st). Dart's always looking for publicity, but busts by the Chicago cops don't always make the press.
Originally Posted by VRooomBada
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 00:21 #24361Senior Member

Posts: 200I reported on the 31st place being busted back in March. I was walking over and saw cops all over both the front and back entrance lol.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
Edit with link:
https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2021/3/13/22328791/xin-jun-zhu-charged-promoting-prostitution-cook-county-sheriffs-sting
-
06-19-21 21:24 #24360Senior Member

Posts: 337Lotus
With the quality of service being what it is and a lot of the independents suffering from GPS, I decided to visit an old standby. Lotus on Diversey.
Tried going a couple of weeks ago but the text conversation was off and I thought maybe they changed it up. Opted not to go.
Visited today, easy appointment set up. When I arrived, I was glad to see it was Wawa who was there (5'3" , around 35 yo, nice rack, and an ass to die for (very latina-esque). She was wearing a school girl outfit which made it rhat much better.
4 for a half hour massage that lasted all of 7 minutes before the flip. Lots of teasing and roaming.
On the flip she inquired as to what I wanted, told her " this is what I have ". And we were off to the races.
Great time w / a beautiful lady for a decent price.
It was a FS extravaganza.
Downsides: massage skills non existent (but with her looks. Who cares).
Very Covid paranoid. Masked always, zero kissing.
Or tonguing.
Treat this lady right and be respectful and she will take care of you.
-
06-19-21 19:53 #24359Senior Member

Posts: 989None of those places have been busted in a while, but who knows?
Originally Posted by Dbiz01
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 16:35 #24358Senior Member

Posts: 290LOL! Yep, very few places in Chicago with young chicks. Apparently, the asian apartment girls are the rage for young pussy. Not for me, as I expect LE to do something against them unless they're getting a cut from these places' profits.
Originally Posted by Quimby
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 11:23 #24357Senior Member

Posts: 39Biliator Full Inbox
Biliator, I tread sending you something. But you got to clear your inbox. It is full!
-
06-19-21 11:22 #24356Senior Member

Posts: 39Suggestions
I sent over my list.
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





