Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 22,351 to 22,365 of 27135
-
06-24-21 23:29 #4785Senior Member

Posts: 235Pearls of NYC
Originally Posted by JonDoe10
[View Original Post]
They still don't have a working website?
Originally Posted by Big0318
[View Original Post]
http://pearlsofnyc.com/ is parked.
-
06-24-21 20:46 #4784Senior Member

Posts: 89I concur in regards to Bianca, great service and she let me CIP. With that said, I wish management would stop saying that all girls are BBFS friendly when you call. Went originally to see Amber Lynn last week since she is barely there. Management told me she is BBFS friendly. She is not. She let me know from the beginning and not mid way through thank god. I had to switch up, which I did and got Bianca. It was awkward. I guess management lies to get you in the front door. Don't really care for that strategy. SMH.
Originally Posted by JonDoe10
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-21 20:17 #4783Senior Member

Posts: 333Baylee at Lears
Looks like she is back! I will try and book a session with her soon.
-
06-24-21 17:28 #4782Regular Member

Posts: 1Bianca at pearls
So I had the pleasure of seeing bianca. Texted verified got the LEO check at the door. I went to the room to be introduced to the girls available. I was going to go for chloe but after her in walks in a dime piece called bianca. I chose her and got sent to her room. We talked and asked what she had available. I went with the pse with the upcharge. Got naked I asked if I could daty she said yes I started on her then we switched to 69 where I saw her fat ass on top of me and I loved it! After a few min I told her I was ready she slipped me in rcg. Wow what a site! I had her dark chocolate fat ass going up and down on me. After that I told her to climb up cowgirl she happily obliged. I took control the next few minutes enjoying her nice wet pussy. After a few minutes I was ready and I unleashed inside her. She's is very accomodating clean and respectful. Total for the experience was $$. 80 with tip. Will be coming back to see her and any new girls. Great place.
-
06-23-21 11:18 #4781Senior Member

Posts: 483Bear in mind she is an older MILF. I'd guess mid 50's. If you're good with that she's an amazing woman who seems to genuinely enjoy what she does. I saw her relatively recently and it's in the top 5 experiences ever and it seems there's very little she won't do. I have a busy week this week but I'm hoping to find the time to see her again while she's in town.
Originally Posted by Saenxx
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 10:56 #4780Senior Member

Posts: 111Can't seem to find any Liz in the search but any additional info available? Nevermind lizalicious I see who you guys meant now
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 14:48 #4779Senior Member

Posts: 247Liz
Just an FYI, the MILF that KingOfFours and I were talking about is back in NY, here until the 26th.
Search below in this thread for pictures and more information.
You're welcome.
-
06-22-21 14:46 #4778Senior Member

Posts: 63Can I ask what that comes to total? The website says $$ 2 for the hr, and then extra $ tip?
Originally Posted by DudeNJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 13:28 #4777Senior Member

Posts: 1043She kinda explained the reasoning for the rate hike on twitter. She said quality over quantity. So she wants to price out certain people and is ok if less people see her if the quality of clients is better.
Originally Posted by JoeIsLive
[View Original Post]
I'm guessing the demand is there for her to feel comfortable raising rates. As well as other women I have seen out there. If it was the opposite and no one was seeing these women then they'd be dropping their prices left and right to try to get more clients.
-
06-21-21 21:12 #4776Asshole

Posts: 106Are you serious? This woman is only a porn star because someone films it and uploads them. She is the definition of lower rank amateur. She isn't part of a major group.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 20:52 #4775Senior Member

Posts: 171I saw Anni this time and have had Emma before that both there are other BBFS friendly extra tip (discuss details them when you get there) great service.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 17:24 #4774Senior Member

Posts: 32I agree.
Originally Posted by Nsugen
[View Original Post]
Note: Never paid and never will for BBFS. Was always fortunate to be oblige to latex allergies. There's levels to this shit! Every provider isn't going to grant this service to just anyone. Common sense.
You got to love this forum though! It's very informative to who is reckless. Very entertaining too.
-
06-21-21 15:23 #4773Senior Member

Posts: 1043Its kinda like the Queens escort report section. That part is just filled with a bunch of CDP reports day after day. Seems people don't talk about independents as much as establishments. They just go to a spot where the women change.
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
I'd love to help change the narrative and see non-Lears women. But I rarely do this mongering nowadays due to too many experiences or seeing ads where the women don't offer BBJ, GFE, MSOG, as well as charge extra for outcall and want you to pay their cab fare. With BBFS you ask it and can get blocked / blacklisted for it with certain providers. Had to learn the blacklisting for asking about BBFS the hard way you don't hear it mentioned on these forums much.
-
06-21-21 14:20 #4772Senior Member

Posts: 329On paper yes
Just like in a restaurant, some follow the food and safety rules and other cut corners. If you want to find out if your fav restaurant has rats and bugs, got there after closing LOL.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 12:54 #4771Senior Member

Posts: 333Wow. They really don't do real STD testing in adult videos, do they? Something I always suspected.
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





