High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #44499
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by LukaKu  [View Original Post]
    Cops like massages just like anyone else. .
    I'm sure they do but probably wouldn't show up in uniform wanting a massage. That would scare the shit out of most parlor girls.

  2. #44498
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudai  [View Original Post]
    The other day was driving by Sunset Massage in Forsyth and spotted LEO waking through the front door.
    Cops like massages just like anyone else. .

  3. #44497
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Sure, I've been in a Kamp before, my favorite one is near Buford hwy. From a certain POV I agree, but from my POV, even if there is a good massage and charade, but FS can happen. Thus my opinion. Anyway, spa, salon, and parlor are all semantics to me. I want all of them to offer FS (I know not all do), it's good for all of us anyway. I want all of us to have fun. Happy Mongering.
    Got any of the higher-end places that aren't as obvious on the outside?

  4. #44496
    Quote Originally Posted by JWSouth  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been since they moved? Assuming the new location is in fact open now.
    Yes, I just posted a review here.

  5. #44495

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Ownership is staying with Emily's family?
    Again, straight from the family. I've been invited but I was too close to her. RIP my beautiful friend.

  6. #44494

    Asian Wellness

    Anybody been since they moved? Assuming the new location is in fact open now.

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    I stopped and talked to Cindy who gave me a tour of the new location. Everything is brand new in a bigger more spacious location, she said she expects to be open in the next day or two. It's in the Blackwell shopping center on Canton road almost directly across the street from the previous location.

  7. #44493

    Asian Wellnes is Open

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    I stopped and talked to Cindy who gave me a tour of the new location. Everything is brand new in a bigger more spacious location, she said she expects to be open in the next day or two. It's in the Blackwell shopping center on Canton road almost directly across the street from the previous location.
    I got a text from Cindy saying they're open for business so I made my way over to the new location. I was greeted by Anna and Lucy who both escorted me to a room, Anna suggested a 4 hand and I went with that. The massage was great and the teasing was even better, they had me on edge for the latter half of the hour. Both were very accommodating and I left as an extremely satisfied customer.

  8. #44492

    So what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tudai  [View Original Post]
    The other day was driving by Sunset Massage in Forsyth and spotted LEO waking through the front door.
    Who cares? Massage therapy is legal in this state (and the other 49). The only way they prove a case is to send in the UC who gets his balls fondled. Yahtzee! Send me a PM if you get it!

  9. #44491

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Most of these girls spend 10 hours a day or more 7 days a week at the parlor only having conversations in Chinese with other providers and typically it's taboo to discuss a lot of things with the other "girls". They relish the opportunity to gossip to a customer who is a regular that they feel won't tell anyone about the conversation. They love to gossip about the other girls, the mongers that come in, and anything else you'll lay there and listen to.
    Take a bottle of wine, hang out, and listen. They have nicknames for many: Pangzi (fat man) is my favorite.

  10. #44490
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudai  [View Original Post]
    The other day was driving by Sunset Massage in Forsyth and spotted LEO waking through the front door.
    Damn. I shouldn't have made that review a few weeks ago. Probably just coincidence and unrelated but we know LEO reads this website.

  11. #44489

    Kennesaw or ATL?

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany at Luxury.

    Body of a 15 year old. Nice tats. Skills under development (like her boobs).

    I gave her .6 to encourage her to study hard.

    Really really cute though and no cabbage breath.
    LOL after calling they both say they have a Tiffany (of course). Which one did you go to?

  12. #44488

    Not really

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    If you are hearing these things from an ATF then it sure seems you are violating one or more of your rules.
    Most of these girls spend 10 hours a day or more 7 days a week at the parlor only having conversations in Chinese with other providers and typically it's taboo to discuss a lot of things with the other "girls". They relish the opportunity to gossip to a customer who is a regular that they feel won't tell anyone about the conversation. They love to gossip about the other girls, the mongers that come in, and anything else you'll lay there and listen to.

  13. #44487
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    If you are hearing these things from an ATF then it sure seems you are violating one or more of your rules.
    Not sure which rules you think I'm violating, but happy to address the ones you think I am.

    If you've been a regular with an AMP provider (or a stripper, or at a bar where you have gotten to know a waitress, etc.) and you strike up rapport over time, people will spill the beans about their job. Or maybe it's just a talent that I have, but I doubt I'm the only one.

    As many have noted, the best thing to do with a service provider of any kind is to treat them with dignity and respect their job. Yes, some service providers are not very good but most are just trying to make a living and I have no reason to be cynical if I'm going to participate.

  14. #44486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176
    The other day was driving by Sunset Massage in Forsyth and spotted LEO waking through the front door.

  15. #44485

    Sure?

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I understand all about making the $$, but isn't it too soon for that place to open? I'm sure there will be protesters with signs in front against the idea of the re-opening. Even if not there's no way I would go back.
    What evidence do have?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape