Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 13944
-
06-24-21 01:18 #7719Senior Member

Posts: 66What is your range in terms of budget?
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
Jennskarlet is not cheap but she is amazing.
Luna Lopez is the real deal but she raised her rates with a bit of GPS so I haven't seen her since.
You probably aren't going to find a great deal. Vegas is not the place to find a bargain. To do that you got to put work in (and I don't mean researching and googling).
-
06-23-21 21:36 #7718Senior Member

Posts: 103Visiting for first time
This is my first time visiting Vegas and I will be here this weekend. I know I could google and research but wanted to see if you could advise on some good and clean providers. Any recommendations for Latina or white girls. I really appreciate it. Also, are there any near by clubs or ranches I can go to for having fun. Truly appreciate any recommendations!!
-
06-23-21 21:16 #7717Senior Member

Posts: 252Rates
If you text to the number provided in the link below she'll tell you whatever you want to know.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 17:49 #7716Senior Member

Posts: 1303What are her rates?
Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 10:34 #7715Senior Member

Posts: 27Jennifer
Contact info?
Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-21 09:57 #7714Senior Member

Posts: 3424I've been to Thailand about 10 times, so I've experienced a few real ones. This looks like a great girl to see, so I'm checking to see how long she's here. A little concerned that her TER reviews don't reflect the service I'm seeing in here though.
Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 23:09 #7713Senior Member

Posts: 258Jennifer Thai
Jennifer from Thailand is the real deal.
She is very curvy, possibly late 30's -early 40's. Very very passionate and either a nymphomaniac or incredible actress. Her session is an hour but it is a full hour of passion, GFE BBBJ, mind blowing fantasy s* I would put her as a bucket list must see. Personality, passion and possibly the best session ever. She is here a short time so if you have ever wanted to experience a true Thai woman, here is your chance.
-
06-22-21 21:40 #7712Regular Member

Posts: 9Any intel on Rai
-
06-22-21 19:47 #7711Senior Member

Posts: 1825Search PornHub
Search Porn Hub for "anorexic blonde" if you find her share the link.
Originally Posted by BucksrBest
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 16:35 #7710Senior Member

Posts: 31My own observations while spending time with providers I've become friendly with in the past line up with this. Especially point number 2.
For me personally, I'd rather text someone than call them these days. But that's probably more my own personality quirks than anything else.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 14:08 #7709Senior Member

Posts: 217Thai Jennifer Tour Hits Vegas
You're welcome. I actually just noticed she's switched to Incall which is probably smart in my opinion. Yeah she's the only stacked GFE Thai girl that I know of touring at least in recent memory.
Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/ThaiJennifer1/st...97047712555017
-
06-22-21 11:34 #7708Senior Member

Posts: 78Anyone seen this one?
She looks intriguing. Has a nice ass. I have seen ads from her before. They are sporadic. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-girl/39509953.
-
06-21-21 14:43 #7707Senior Member

Posts: 258Jennifee
She looks amazing. Thanks for the intel. She only does outcall though. We don't get many Thai.
Originally Posted by XStrudel
[View Original Post]
Providers in Vegas. Thanks for sharing.
-
06-21-21 14:07 #7706Senior Member

Posts: 40"young and sexy"
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...-vegas-9034971
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/63593222
Goes by Muna on her ad.
Pros: young & cute, responded quickly.
Cons: fails to mention the session is 15 minutes only, did not do CIM as she promised, saggy tits, pricey, and bad attitude.
Don't recommend mostly because of price (100-140 for 15 minutes of BBBJ) and average skills.
-
06-21-21 13:04 #7705Senior Member

Posts: 39Thanks
Thanks I appreciate the info.
Originally Posted by Bkvera46
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





