rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9931
    Senior Member


    Posts: 344
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipJohnson001  [View Original Post]
    Saw this listing pop up on Rub Ratings. Contacted her and seems very legit, though I would bet anything most of the pics are not current. She is hosting downtown. I won't get a chance to see her for a couple weeks due to schedule, but if anyone knows anything or has a chance to TOFTT please report back.

    https://boston.rubratings.com/232579

    https://mysweetporn.escortbook.com/

    (note. I'm double posting as she is massage / escort and I'm not sure people review both).
    Just a FYI, not a review. Reached out to her. Contrary to the ad, she said that only the $300 "Pamper" (nuru) and $400 VIP (FS) options were available. The $150/$185 "relax" (topless massage) was not an option, at least not when I spoke to her. Not sure why those are listed in her recent ad then. I probably would have gone for the $300 nuru on my 2nd visit if I enjoyed the 1st visit, but $300 is a bit too much for me to risk on a first visit not knowing how much I'll wind up liking her. If anyone is success booking the $150 or $185 relax package, let me know, and I'll give it another shot.

  2. #9930
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwooo  [View Original Post]
    Come on, man. If the chick in these photos is available as a massage provider in MA, I have a 12" cock and a Ferrari, and also - a bridge I'd like to sell you.
    No real pic and no real tit either.

  3. #9929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Tantra in the past

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipJohnson001  [View Original Post]
    Saw this listing pop up on Rub Ratings. Contacted her and seems very legit, though I would bet anything most of the pics are not current. She is hosting downtown. I won't get a chance to see her for a couple weeks due to schedule, but if anyone knows anything or has a chance to TOFTT please report back.

    https://boston.rubratings.com/232579

    https://mysweetporn.escortbook.com/

    (note. I'm double posting as she is massage / escort and I'm not sure people review both).
    This is from memory which could be totally wrong so I will apologize in advance if it is. But you can ask her if she I'd tantra before bc she looks vdry familiar and the tat on arm rings a bell too. If she did then she is pretty good.

  4. #9928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 344

    No way real pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Dboy111  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this chick in Tewksbury? She looks pretty hot and I'm looking for big tits!

    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/2052067
    Come on, man. If the chick in these photos is available as a massage provider in MA, I have a 12" cock and a Ferrari, and also - a bridge I'd like to sell you.

  5. #9927
    Quote Originally Posted by Dboy111  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this chick in Tewksbury? She looks pretty hot and I'm looking for big tits!

    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/2052067
    Why don't you take the plunge and post a report?

    We know you won't /.

  6. #9926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Tallie

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipJohnson001  [View Original Post]
    Saw this listing pop up on Rub Ratings. Contacted her and seems very legit, though I would bet anything most of the pics are not current. She is hosting downtown. I won't get a chance to see her for a couple weeks due to schedule, but if anyone knows anything or has a chance to TOFTT please report back.

    https://boston.rubratings.com/232579

    https://mysweetporn.escortbook.com/

    (note. I'm double posting as she is massage / escort and I'm not sure people review both).
    She is legit for sure. A friend from this site referred her to me, I could not go but he said she is the girl in the pics, nice and menu is wide open.

  7. #9925

    New (Provider Downtown

    Saw this listing pop up on Rub Ratings. Contacted her and seems very legit, though I would bet anything most of the pics are not current. She is hosting downtown. I won't get a chance to see her for a couple weeks due to schedule, but if anyone knows anything or has a chance to TOFTT please report back.

    https://boston.rubratings.com/232579

    https://mysweetporn.escortbook.com/

    (note. I'm double posting as she is massage / escort and I'm not sure people review both).

  8. #9924
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Claudia

    Quote Originally Posted by GoPats978  [View Original Post]
    So there was talk that she's TS. Was that ever confirmed.

    I want to see her but not if she's TS LOL.
    She is a TS for sure.

  9. #9923

    Leticia Tewksbury?

    Has anybody seen this chick in Tewksbury? She looks pretty hot and I'm looking for big tits!

    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/2052067

  10. #9922

    Claudia

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchersTarget  [View Original Post]
    Take the halfhour as she upcharges for everything. She has one hell of an ass.
    So there was talk that she's TS. Was that ever confirmed.

    I want to see her but not if she's TS LOL.

  11. #9921

    Tatianna

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    How did last Wednesday's session with Tatianna go? She seems to be out of the area at the moment. Her web page puts her in Stamford, CT tomorrow.
    Hey CB,

    I tried to message you back twice and it wouldn't send, sorry, She Texted me the night before that her plans had changed and asked me if I could reschedule to another day and time, the day and time that she offered, I could not because of work. I've been trying to get with her for about 6 months. No luck yet.

  12. #9920

    Session with Tatianna

    Quote Originally Posted by TimLuvsTits69  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her, she got right back to me, we texted back and forth a bit, def a real chick, not a bot, cool, smart, knows what's up, tried to set up for Tuesday morning but she said she isn't checking in until 3 so it would have to be after 4, re-arranged my schedule and am seeing her Wednesday morning, said she would text me the location around 8 a.
    How did last Wednesday's session with Tatianna go? She seems to be out of the area at the moment. Her web page puts her in Stamford, CT tomorrow.

  13. #9919

    Claudia

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    That's Claudia. She keeps changing names. She's been discussed on this forum before.
    Take the halfhour as she upcharges for everything. She has one hell of an ass.

  14. #9918

    Just in case.

    I figure everyone on this board would promptly figure this out, but in case someone searches the number, this place is the usual scam looking for pre-pay.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ston-ma-121856#rubmaps.

    508-964-3743.

  15. #9917

    Claudia

    Quote Originally Posted by CCNice  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, has anyone seen this one before. I'm thinking of taking the plunge but looks to good to be true. Here's the link.

    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...y-rubs/1546442
    That's Claudia. She keeps changing names. She's been discussed on this forum before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape