Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 801 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 851 901 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6409
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Tennis player?
    Not sure if she plays tennis. Never found out. You can check her profile out here to see if it's the one you have in mind.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7aed7...2-075f916c7c8b

  2. #6408
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    We were messaging each other on the web site just couple weeks ago. Conversation ran pretty dry so I kind of stopped talking to her. She says she's back in Poland and won't be back in the States until August. So I will probably hit her up when the time gets closer (if I still have subscription then, probably not).
    Is this the Tennis player?

  3. #6407
    We were messaging each other on the web site just couple weeks ago. Conversation ran pretty dry so I kind of stopped talking to her. She says she's back in Poland and won't be back in the States until August. So I will probably hit her up when the time gets closer (if I still have subscription then, probably not).

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/7aed7...2-075f916c7c8b

    Meet this international student a while back. Beautiful body, but with avg face. She doesn't drive so I had to pick her up in DC. Sex was ok, but didn't click with her. All the girl does is sleep, read books, and work out. I had nothing to talk to her about.

  4. #6406

    Wittywarmss

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    New profile but I feel like I've seen her before.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/985aa...1-544c3a93b4cf
    I believe her old profile was called Wittywarmss.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/127eb...8-f1c0e18bd86d

  5. #6405
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her 2 years ago. BBBJ, head game was very good. She did show signs of baby damage. The pussy also has a bit of an oder at the time. Other than that every thing was decent. Damage was $$.

    She look just like her pictures too. Just remember that I saw her 2 years ago. Things could have changed.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8a5d61d7-4a8d-44f1-9a99-3912f822b039
    Thanks for the info.

  6. #6404

    Adorable Tempstress

    Met up with her 2 years ago. BBBJ, head game was very good. She did show signs of baby damage. The pussy also has a bit of an oder at the time. Other than that every thing was decent. Damage was $$.

    She look just like her pictures too. Just remember that I saw her 2 years ago. Things could have changed.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8a5d61d7-4a8d-44f1-9a99-3912f822b039

  7. #6403

    White girls

    Can someone inbox me the numbers of some white girls that do bareback?? My account got banned! I'll inbox you the info of some spinners as well. Have an Asian that is open to bareback. 300 an hr! Very hot.

  8. #6402

    Briza101

    Met up with this one a few weeks ago. We did a meet & green then off to my place. BBBJ, mish then doggie. Nothing special to talk about. She was ok really cool woman but wouldn't repeat. Also she seems like she is a little high mileage. The good thing was damage was on $$.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/19929...4-2e82dafba5c3

  9. #6401

    Unavailable

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    That didn't take long. Pretty sure she was overwhelmed with responses.
    Wow. I guess she found a regular.

  10. #6400

    Profile not available

    Quote Originally Posted by LowJack  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/42951...15-a32b74794be

    $350 and she is wild with amazing head and attitude. Not sure what her location will be but I met her in Old Town. Pierced erasers. Did I mention about head? Down for covered.
    That didn't take long. Pretty sure she was overwhelmed with responses.

  11. #6399

    Purplehairgirl69

    https://www.seeking.com/member/42951...15-a32b74794be

    $350 and she is wild with amazing head and attitude. Not sure what her location will be but I met her in Old Town. Pierced erasers. Did I mention about head? Down for covered.

  12. #6398

    Any intel on Beautypress?

    New profile but I feel like I've seen her before.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/985aa...1-544c3a93b4cf

  13. #6397

    Angel1911

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7aed7...2-075f916c7c8b

    Meet this international student a while back. Beautiful body, but with avg face. She doesn't drive so I had to pick her up in DC. Sex was ok, but didn't click with her. All the girl does is sleep, read books, and work out. I had nothing to talk to her about.

  14. #6396

    Chiquita101

    Anyone have experience with this one? Been texting for the last couple weeks & I can't seem to shake the bad feeling I'm getting. It's difficult to describe, but something seems off & I won't know more until we're face-to-face or if she makes some bizarre request prior to meeting--which she thankfully hasn't.

    Doesn't have a ride & can't host (like her page indicates), and seems very depressed about her job as a closer. So far, she hasn't asked for money upfront. And while she's hardly jaw-dropping, she seems cute enough & easy to talk with. She asked to meet for lunch in a few days, so we'll see how that goes. If it turns out well & she's down for some private fun afterwards, then great. But I really ought to make some backup plans since Leesburg isn't exactly close by.

    Chiquita101 - Leesburg, VA (https://www.seeking.com/member/8d59f...c-b62df9a5b7e2).

  15. #6395
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    The rookie made the rookie mistake and posted a link to the message to his inbox LOL.
    Oops. Tried to correct the link but she is already gone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape