Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,561 to 16,575 of 30814
-
06-21-21 09:31 #14254Senior Member

Posts: 265Posted age 48 (means anywhere from 48-68), $40 specials? We all want them, but if they're openly advertising you can only imagine what you're getting. No review needed, ad details (purported age, rate) measured across the Ignoarmus' age+rate sliding scale means run for the hills.
.
Originally Posted by LivingSingle27
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 06:58 #14253Senior Member

Posts: 39Reached Out But Didn't Seal The Deal
I reached out about a month ago. Got a quick reply back via text. I believe she is from out of town and just comes up for the weekends. I'm curious as well, but since reaching out timing hasn't worked. Let me know if you TOFTT.
Originally Posted by LivingSingle27;5407279[URL
Stay Safe.
Archer.
-
06-20-21 20:28 #14252Senior Member

Posts: 28Curious
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/63567601
I've asked before but didn't get any response thought I'd ask again just in case, anyone experienced her yet love a review before I dive in.
-
06-20-21 15:14 #14251Senior Member

Posts: 95Hannah legit
Dude, I was the first who reviewed Summer, Redhead experience, Jessica, Cougar Jade etc. The girl is real and a lot of fun!
Originally Posted by VanessaClipton
[View Original Post]
She's in her early 20's and in my opinion the hottest provider in RTP today. Number is a textapp like we all use. Google it and you will find pics of her beeing blonde. She's brunette now.
The following two scammers / thiefs are back in the area. Avoid them. First one I'm pretty sure went by Tina, she robbed me and second tried to rob me. I reported both a while back. Stay safe.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/63586955
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...urham/63553264
-
06-20-21 13:25 #14250Senior Member

Posts: 76I second this
I have adventured some fake Asian Ads. They are hit or miss and only use one agency now a days (bit reliable). After your review ventured Cocoa. Easy set up and she can speak some English and very nice personality (unlike other Asians). Big tits. Some extra for BBBJ and Kissing. Told me the same things. You are very clean. Big bla bla bla (I always take a shower before meeting someone). I would say a Semi GFE experience and lot of kissing. Grabbing at the end (not sure faking or real) and had good time. She actually gave me her digit to text her directly.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
I usually don't visit same provider 2nd time but yesterday was bored. And went through agency (didnot take risk texting her directly). She was bit upset but overall the session was good (She actually told me to keep f*ing her she is about to cum. Lots of grabbing slapping. I actually liked it. Its rare with Asian providers) . I am pretty sure, I went over HH and then we chatted a bit. She asked me to contact her directly for next time but I won't. Its just too risky and not worth it. YMMV.
-
06-20-21 11:54 #14249Senior Member

Posts: 129If you google her number, a myriad of ads / girls come up. Looks scammy.
Originally Posted by JonnyBBad
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 11:47 #14248Senior Member

Posts: 867She posts on rubratings dot com.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 06:16 #14247Banned Member

Posts: 719Where can I find contact for Trina? Or is she strictly UTR??
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 17:10 #14246Senior Member

Posts: 337My response
I emailed Chole to ask if I could pay extra to touch and shoot my load on her at the end. She replied claiming that I had emailed her before and not to contact them again until I was serious. I literally have never contacted or knew they existed LOL. If you can't get a HJ or shoot your load on her ass it seems like a tough sale.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 16:51 #14245Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Vickie
I saw her a couple weeks ago in her hotel off Page Rd and she told me then she was getting an apartment very close by for future hosting.
Originally Posted by JocoGuy007
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
06-19-21 16:43 #14244Senior Member

Posts: 99Trina
If Trina is busy and can't respond within the hour or so, she lets it go. She is careful that her response text isn't indiscreet or awkward for a monger. If you don't hear back within an hour, then text her again.
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 15:45 #14243Senior Member

Posts: 121Trina
You won't get an answer- don't even bother. Have politely texted her numerous times without a single response. Didn't know the demand for providers over 50 was that strong but here we are.
Originally Posted by WinstonLee
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 15:42 #14242Senior Member

Posts: 174Maybe I'm just not seeing the appeal but if you're just there watching and not partaking. Save a few bills and fire up the pornhub?
Originally Posted by PubGfe
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 15:26 #14241Banned Member

Posts: 719Got the same Quote, 100 qv. Anything more than 60 is a fast pass for me. Glad you had a good time.
Originally Posted by JonnyBBad
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 15:21 #14240Senior Member

Posts: 1301If it's during the week then the hotel probably isn't anywhere near $200. If the dude or even her travels for business then the room ma be paid for. Given their price, it's possible that making money isn't the main driver or they have heaps of upsells to quickly bump the price up.
Originally Posted by Raleighassman
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




