Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,231 to 16,245 of 37355
-
06-22-21 13:36 #21125Senior Member

Posts: 389Babydoll
Anyone had chance to partake? Considering a visit.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 12:22 #21124Senior Member

Posts: 390Can't find any recent reviews.
Contacted this one: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/913915655736 She doesn't post her name so I can't research her. But she and I have been texting and I swear to God she seems absolutely psycho. Any info? Any recent dreams?
-
06-22-21 08:21 #21123Senior Member

Posts: 196Link
This link doesn't work. Can you PM me. Thanks bud.
Originally Posted by TodaysNooner
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 08:19 #21122Senior Member

Posts: 196Link
The link doesn't work Can you PM me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by FishOn85
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 07:38 #21121Senior Member

Posts: 346Yes. That was the review for Melissa.
Originally Posted by FishOn85
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 22:07 #21120Regular Member

Posts: 20Lady Hazel
https://tryst.link/escort/ladyhazel
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
Not sure if anyone took the plunge to see this one, I decided to pass. After snap and work verification, she sends some selfies, does look slight like ts as senior mentioned, somewhat older, refuses to send full body. First she says can host at a hotel for hh, then she changes the venue to her place but for full hour only non GFE, hh is no longer available. Set up time, she gives me the address, went earlier to check out the area saw traffic in / out her place. Stay safe.
-
06-21-21 16:08 #21119Senior Member

Posts: 68Here ya go
Was this the report?
Originally Posted by TodaysNooner
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 14:06 #21118Senior Member

Posts: 1449If you look at original post there is a link but since your new.
Originally Posted by CappCityCrook
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3107608
-
06-21-21 13:46 #21117Senior Member

Posts: 417She's OK.
I didn't have any issues with her. Not electrifying but I did get my nut. She's not real responsive and actually said I've cum so you can go ahead and finish.
Originally Posted by RumHams
[View Original Post]
Ooo baby.
I probably could have had her for less than $50. Only drawback is her location.
-
06-21-21 10:37 #21116Regular Member

Posts: 6Does anyone have contact info for her?
Originally Posted by Maximillian11
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 09:32 #21115Senior Member

Posts: 346Melissa
FWIW, I reviewed Melissa back in Feb 2020: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...360&viewfull=1#post4663360.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
I didn't know her name at the time, and the linked ad is no longer there, so it won't be easy to find the review in a search.
Bottom line: It was a good QV visit.
-
06-21-21 09:04 #21114Senior Member

Posts: 617Dtlq
She was one of my favorites. She had her ups and downs but always enjoyed it when I hosted. Outcome was a shame.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 08:49 #21113Senior Member

Posts: 1449Not sure
So I don't think I've seen smoke post on stg. Haven't seen her in a while but I may have to now she was always sexy and accommodating.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe.../544159696045.
-
06-21-21 07:31 #21112Senior Member

Posts: 163Foxy Kay
I second that. She is really good. Nice soft ass. She doesn't like you to ask many questions. But overall I always enjoyed time spent with her.
Originally Posted by Dmrebew
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 23:30 #21111Senior Member

Posts: 147The worst one out here
Yup the worst one out here. We got to ban her ASAP.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






