Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,636 to 19,650 of 41293
-
06-21-21 12:14 #21658Senior Member

Posts: 109Zeena
Can you PM your issues to me you had with Zeena. Anyone else too.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 11:11 #21657Senior Member

Posts: 522Jayda Cakes
A friend of mines wanted me to post this review for him. We both was discussing Jayda last week and how we both wanted to see that ass in person. Lucky for me, He pulled the trigger first. LOL. Stated that her booty looks nothing like her pics and videos. Said she's almost sickly skinny with a whole both of rules. She literally pointed out the areas that he could and couldn't touch. Also sets a timer with a little oder down below. All that for 140 hh. Smh. So glad he went first. LOL.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/428906639272
-
06-21-21 10:13 #21656Senior Member

Posts: 690Candii Is Real But don't Know If Ad Is Real
I saw Casndii several times before Covid, so was a while ago. Nice BBBJ skills, cim and yes she swallows. Nice girl.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
But, she had lots of spider bites leaking green and brown pus so I stopped seeing her. Feared some of than may get on me. Clearly is a candy user.
She has a handler.
Ad looks real, pics are filtered.
But. My spidey sense says the ad reads weird, I cannot say the ad is real.
I would avoid, because it seems weird and as a candy user even if she posted the ad, it may be to collect guy to roll.
Be safe please.
-
06-21-21 09:40 #21655Senior Member

Posts: 414Candii
Any word on this one? Text her I got the address she operates are the same spot as Jade. Pulled by but had a few guys outside, and two females none of which look like anyone in the ad. Not even close LOL. Tried a search but no links were still active.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/653638225382
-
06-21-21 06:56 #21654Senior Member

Posts: 250Any intel on her?
Any intel on her? If so, pm me or quote this post.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/042387605097
-
06-21-21 01:53 #21653Regular Member

Posts: 17I know this is probably supposed to be in the strip club forum but considering I had attempted to meet with six different providers today and struck out. Yeah. After striking out I went to dollhouse and got a CBJ that was pretty fantastic from this Latin stripper named Katerina or Caterina very little English but she quoted $$ to cfs lmao. After that she asked if I wanted BJ I told her I had. 7 left on me and she took it not paying $ for a CBJ also I wore sweatpants and they didn't say shit strip clubs can sometimes be fun.
-
06-21-21 00:05 #21652Senior Member

Posts: 185Would this be her?
Originally Posted by Md1278
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 22:51 #21651Senior Member

Posts: 266Splitting Hairs
My definition of "back of the hotel" was away from the main access street of Bonneval. So if we are going to split hairs just for the purpose of being argumentative I'll explain it in absolute terms (not that it should be necessary for someone that makes a single negative statement with no request or desire for clarification). If you are facing the Main Entrance of the hotel it was the left side. The side of the hotel that faces Bonneval Rd. I think most people understood what I meant, especially if they've been there before.
Originally Posted by MoonMiner
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 22:38 #21650Senior Member

Posts: 909Pretty sure I seen her at Walmart
If that was her I seen I would advise against it. What.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
Drew me in is I seen her attractive like really sexy younger.
Chick she been hanging with for years. Then I seen what I "believe" to be her. Let's just say she gotten big. Again if that was her. Which is highly possible. She been using those same pics for years LOL.
-
06-20-21 20:46 #21649Senior Member

Posts: 1260Did Darby Douche Yet?
Theres been several posts in the past that Hayleys hole be helluva stank. I too, have been knocked to the ground with her stench. I seen her once a long time ago and that once was enough. Just hope by now whatever dead animal that was up in her got removed.
Originally Posted by MongerJax420
[View Original Post]
Besides the stinky kitty she's had multiple rip off reports and has been known to surround herself with the normal gentlemen that's often talked about here often accompanying these working girls. She's a Mx3 class provider.
Haven't seen any negative reports on Hayley lately so maybe she's cleaned up her act. Maybe even her vag🤔.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA😆 Whatever dude texted her "that pussys fire" should've lit it on fire. Lmao!
Good Luck getting your 2 pops, Monger.
-
06-20-21 20:39 #21648Regular Member

Posts: 17Yeah I just found them it was hard to put a name to this girl without searching through a bunch of this forum but let's just say I'm not going to let Darby get her smell on me. I could really use somebody fun close to Yulee right about now though.
Originally Posted by TailBlazing
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 20:34 #21647Senior Member

Posts: 248Gifts
Have been mentioned. Never seen a good review.
Originally Posted by MongerJax420
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 20:18 #21646Senior Member

Posts: 708She's real. Thought she checks all my known check marks in theory. I've only visited her onc about 4 or 5 years ago. She's been around for at least 10 to 12 years or so.
Originally Posted by MongerJax420
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 20:04 #21645Regular Member

Posts: 17Jade off airport
Reached out and found qv to be $ was asked for a ride home from Dunn avenue gas station at that point I declined and she got upset I'll leave the clock watcher for why'all I'm not interested after her attitude.
-
06-20-21 20:00 #21644Regular Member

Posts: 172 pop for 120 on monument
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/592746388971
Pretty sure I've seen this girl post before she's on only fans also possibly making videos with clients. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger tonight.










Reply With Quote




