Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 784 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 834 884 1284 ... LastLast
Results 11,746 to 11,760 of 26413
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #14668
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbo999  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/992630428053 I will meet her today, any review or advice, it's she worth?
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpTruck  [View Original Post]
    She was very nice to me. BBFSCIP twice for me. Hairy Bush. Skinny.
    She wasn't tail thin when I saw her very recently. Skinny yes. But healthy skinny if that makes sense. Definitely a hairy Bush though. She said she only visits noon-11 pm. Would definitely repeat.

  2. #14667

    Lipsy

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    Bbbjcimwp.

    She's a doll, snuggles into you and soft kisses so damn cute. Except the kiss tasted like a condom. Quite the trooper though. Gave it all she had but lost it in the end. That not a typo. Bbbjcimwp (with puke).
    Thats hilarious! Same thing happened to me with a 21 why / o, aa gal from seeking about a year ago needless to say there wasn't any more kissing during that session but I'd classify that as a mark off the bucket list!

  3. #14666

    Lipsy

    Bbbjcimwp.

    She's a doll, snuggles into you and soft kisses so damn cute. Except the kiss tasted like a condom. Quite the trooper though. Gave it all she had but lost it in the end. That not a typo. Bbbjcimwp (with puke).

  4. #14665

    Best advice I ever got

    Quote Originally Posted by Habbo999  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/992630428053 I will meet her today, any review or advice, it's she worth?
    Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.

  5. #14664

    Maria Daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    She is rail thin and services are inconsistent.
    She was very nice to me. BBFSCIP twice for me. Hairy Bush. Skinny.

  6. #14663

    First time

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/992630428053 I will meet her today, any review or advice, it's she worth?

  7. #14662

    That is Maria's cousin

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Maria's daughter? I recognize the pic and the phone number. Can't remember how many times I text and called her, responds hours later if at all. Still haven't seen her.
    She is rail thin and services are inconsistent.

  8. #14661
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVaperzz  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with her, not bad. HH Car FS. All in all decent time.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...emale/24080596
    Maria's daughter? I recognize the pic and the phone number. Can't remember how many times I text and called her, responds hours later if at all. Still haven't seen her.

  9. #14660

    Looks too good to be true.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVaperzz  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with her, not bad. HH Car FS. All in all decent time.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...emale/24080596
    That ad is from a few years ago. Why doesn't she have anything recent?

  10. #14659

    Dammit!

    Just so everyone knows. Milwaukee now has a syphilis epidemic, up 300% , BESTD free clinic on Brady street, look up symptoms and get some penicillin quickly if you think you have it, it's treatable but terrible if ignored, it's worth going for the free aids test and other disease screens, payment by donation or free no questions asked only open in Tuesday.

  11. #14658

    Latina

    Had a visit with her, not bad. HH Car FS. All in all decent time.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...emale/24080596

  12. #14657

    Mary Fox

    Tried to get a hold of Mary Fox this week both with an intro text and email. Haven't heard back from either of those. Any other methods to get a response back from her? PM if you have any hints.

    Thanks.

  13. #14656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCondor7  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her but was texting with her. Initially wanted 250 hhr, 400 hr LOL; she was okay going down to 200 hhr. She's from Florida and just looking for some quick cash before she heads back in a week or so. Didn't seem worth it to me so I passed.
    She's from Wisconsin and is local.

  14. #14655

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    This girl is asking for a phone call from your last provider? Really? Anyone seen her and did this? https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...6/874432987734.
    For what it's worth, she has a review on Erotic Review from last year that was OK, that does not clear her of anything, but she has been around a while.

  15. #14654

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by MackLee12  [View Original Post]
    I too seek the same thing. Unfortunately it's easier to find someone to fuck then to get a simple quick BBBJ. I've realized that no one swallows now a days and no one gets into it and enjoys the deed with the slurping sounds. Besides Alizee!!

    This is how I would rate them.

    1. Alizee. PSE.

    2. Jaeda.

    3. UTR.

    4. Pregnant chick (search forum).

    The others aren't worth it that I've seen.

    Shoot me a message if you'd like to discuss UTRs.

    Cheers,

    Mack.
    I am referring to bald Jaeda in this post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape