Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 24534
-
06-21-21 19:41 #11049Regular Member

Posts: 18I think she passed away. She had stage 4 breast cancer. She was really cool.
Originally Posted by PawgHunter93
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 16:45 #11048Senior Member

Posts: 304Angel
Angel baby worshipping the D.
-
06-21-21 16:00 #11047Senior Member

Posts: 2344Redhead Taylor
I hope Taylor resurfaces at some point. Gingers are so hard to find. She was the only thick one that I've ever seen in the Baltimore area.
Originally Posted by KingMong
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 15:54 #11046Senior Member

Posts: 2344Chewy
I wish I had done FS with Chewy. The one time I saw her I only got a BBJ w / CIM. She's face fuck friendly and that's awesome. She has a great personality and sense of humor. That's something that's definitely lacking. Maybe I just caught her in a good mood.
Originally Posted by BMax986
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 15:50 #11045Regular Member

Posts: 15Wth
These chicks are on a site called skip the games and they are nothing but games. Any intel on these 2?
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...w/836682585545
SG.
-
06-21-21 15:43 #11044Regular Member

Posts: 15Bey Bey
I agree. I'm not paying for an obese chick. Not even a threesome. Demand is still high with supply is low. Obese chicks thinking they can lay down diva demands like Bey Bey. I'm going to wait it out. The bubble will pop.
SG.
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-21 13:55 #11043Regular Member

Posts: 15Probably a long shot but I had to ask
Anyone remember this one? Hasn't posted in a year. Always worked out of shitty hotels off Pulaski in Rosedale. There's a Pawg shortage so I'm getting a little desperate. Anyone who had her knows how good she was. She literally tired to swallow my balls when giving me head. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...80-8/1/2821118
-
06-21-21 13:02 #11042Regular Member

Posts: 9The borders have been closed for over a year though.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 21:50 #11041Senior Member

Posts: 235Lesley Rosedale
Lesley has been in the area for years and never changed number. Always BBBJ and CFS. Her legs were really swollen and gain a lot of weight last time I saw her. That was 7 months ago.
Originally Posted by Bejolo
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
Be safe,
B.
-
06-20-21 20:39 #11040Senior Member

Posts: 441How many of you guys have a passport? I would recommend traveling to other countries if you have the time and/or money. Hell, you can go to Toronto or Montreal in Canada and access to better selection of escorts (both independent and agency types) and erotic massages for more reasonable prices than what you get in Baltimore-Washington area IMO.
-
06-20-21 12:34 #11039Regular Member

Posts: 8I've seen her twice. She does look like the pictures she's posted. Nice rack.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 12:25 #11038Regular Member

Posts: 8She's around, she posts on Tryst.
Originally Posted by MDFootLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-21 00:49 #11037Senior Member

Posts: 82Number
I don't have Bree's number, but I'd very much appreciate the number if the referral you mentioned. I'll be visiting soon from the Midwest. You'll see that my posts are from there, and that I've been helpful to the local boards in the Midwest.
Originally Posted by Abbyk0495
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-21 12:55 #11036Senior Member

Posts: 811Things are starting to change.
A utr provider that I see spent all of her stimulus money. She asks for appointments every 2 or 3 days. It was a good thing that I have a list of providers who were on CL. They are not interested in listcrawler and skipthegames.
Originally Posted by MarlyAndMusxle
[View Original Post]
After July is over you will see more providers come out of the wood works. Much more availability.
I am starting to see a few remove their no AA restrictions like this one.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/pictures-videos-available-now/703028100004
-
06-19-21 12:48 #11035Senior Member

Posts: 512Goddamnit man, I'm laying in bed next to my sleeping wife and bust out laughing like a retard when I read that. Going to get my ass in trouble LOL.
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage
[View Original Post]
BQ22.










Reply With Quote



