Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 711 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 761 811 1211 1711 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16278
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    They are the pros from Dover

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjjralph  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting ready to sign up with Rs2 k verification. They want tons of personal info. Anyone use them and are they safe and reliable with my.

    Personal info? Also, what info do the girls get, any of my personal stuff? Thanks.
    Top notch professional service. That being said they may be under new management as I know Cathy was / is gravely ill.

  2. #16277
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjjralph  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting ready to sign up with Rs2 k verification. They want tons of personal info. Anyone use them and are they safe and reliable with my.

    Personal info? Also, what info do the girls get, any of my personal stuff? Thanks.
    I've been a member since 2008 or so. Signed up, one time fee, have never heard from them again (no spam), haven't had any issues when I've used them as a reference for meeting ladies over the years, data has been safe from what I can tell but who knows, overall a great decision considering what I got in return. There's no right answer, if your life would be damaged if people found out your hobby, maybe it's best not to use their service and accept that you'll have limited options.

  3. #16276
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjjralph  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting ready to sign up with Rs2 k verification. They want tons of personal info. Anyone use them and are they safe and reliable with my personal info? Also, what info do the girls get, any of my personal stuff? Thanks.
    I signed up, no big deal, they opened doors and I've only needed to give info again to visiting providers once or twice in the past few years (usual local providers and agencies have accepted Rs2 k), and you only need to give your info and pay once for life (unless you move then you need to pay to update your info).

  4. #16275

    Rs2 k is it any good?

    I'm getting ready to sign up with Rs2 k verification. They want tons of personal info. Anyone use them and are they safe and reliable with my.

    Personal info? Also, what info do the girls get, any of my personal stuff? Thanks.

  5. #16274
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    I have seen another lady with clearly an automobile route. I could see moving on after 2 days that way.

    As far as all these flights, I have a feeling the lady has posted some kind of a B. S. Schedule for her own reasons. Maybe she is working as someone else someplace else and is misleading her boyfriend or family member. You don't fly across the country and schedule yourself to work a single day then catch another flight to be scheduled the next day.
    Maybe she has a really smart business model where she puts up a ridiculously high rate and a rotating schedule so if someone bites she travels to meet them if not she stays where she is. She may not have it in her to be a 300-400 hr girl seeing 5 dudes a day but she can do 3-4 guys a week at 1200 hr.

  6. #16273

    Thanks and Reported

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Report her, they have a no tolerance policy for what happened.

    https://help.tryst.link/en-gb/16-rep...ort-a-provider
    Thanks for the suggestion. I reported her with screenshots of our entire conversation with timestamps too. What she did to me was a first.

  7. #16272

    Cassidy: still going well

    I've seen Cassidy 2 more times. No red flags or other issues. Each time, spent a lot of time talking afterwards, too, much about the hobby, but other topics, as well. Only down side is that she travels, so she's not always here. And even when she's in town her posting and availability are limited.

    My previous report here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5401229

  8. #16271
    Really lean with small perky tits is one of my favorite types, though I like a bit more ass, not to mention melanin, LOL.

    But $1200 / hr? She needs to stop doing drugs.

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    I don't get the draw. Ass is flat. Never done a squat except to pick up some money off the ground, no chest, average face, expensive photographer. Best I can do is 250.

  9. #16270

    Unlikely schedules

    Unlikely schedules.

    LOL, here's one that's even better, oops, I mean stupider:

    https://tryst.link/escort/troys23

    Manhattan, NY, US Jun 16-23.

    Kansas City, MO, US Jun 17-21.

    Chicago, IL, US Jun 17-22.

    Austin, TX, US Jun 18-21.

    Louisville, KY, US Jun 19-21.

    She had the right services at a fairly reasonable rate and was pretty good looking, things were looking good until I saw that she was a demon, who could be 5 places at the same time.

    Oh and there's the attached. I'm told that lots of young chicks do this, because they think it's cool and "edgy", but I regard that as at least a possible red flag. I'm not paying them to be edgy, I'm paying for them to do a job, and part of that job is very definitely being being *pleasant*. I'll usually pass over a chick doing this. She's got to have something special in her ad to get over that.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    Holy smokes. Look at this travel schedule. I used to fly 100 flights a year for work, but nothing like these cross country jaunts on a daily basis. (Oregon - Florida - Alaska - Texas in 4 days? WTF)

    https://tryst.link/escort/helena-west

    Chicago, IL, US.

    Jun 17 18.

    Miami, FL, US.

    Jun 19.

    Denver, CO, US.

    Jun 20.

    etc.
    ....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 670dac9377889c8beda6c8ddf2b40bfd.jpg‎  

  10. #16269

    All them flights

    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    Holy smokes. Look at this travel schedule. I used to fly 100 flights a year for work, but nothing like these cross country jaunts on a daily basis. (Oregon - Florida - Alaska - Texas in 4 days? WTF) And sleeping on a plane is not that fun, even in first class. I wonder how she stays mentally and physically fresh on such a tour? She has to be a flight attendant or pilot or associated with an airline. No way anyone would route those trips unless they get to sleep half the shift in the crew quarters. Oh yeah, and $1200/ hour. LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/helena-west
    I have seen another lady with clearly an automobile route. I could see moving on after 2 days that way.

    As far as all these flights, I have a feeling the lady has posted some kind of a B. S. Schedule for her own reasons. Maybe she is working as someone else someplace else and is misleading her boyfriend or family member. You don't fly across the country and schedule yourself to work a single day then catch another flight to be scheduled the next day.

  11. #16268
    Quote Originally Posted by IndigoWalk  [View Original Post]
    Holy smokes. Look at this travel schedule. I used to fly 100 flights a year for work, but nothing like these cross country jaunts on a daily basis. (Oregon - Florida - Alaska - Texas in 4 days? WTF) And sleeping on a plane is not that fun, even in first class. I wonder how she stays mentally and physically fresh on such a tour? She has to be a flight attendant or pilot or associated with an airline. No way anyone would route those trips unless they get to sleep half the shift in the crew quarters. Oh yeah, and $1200/ hour. LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/helena-west
    I don't get the draw. Ass is flat. Never done a squat except to pick up some money off the ground, no chest, average face, expensive photographer. Best I can do is 250.

  12. #16267
    Quote Originally Posted by DevMonkey  [View Original Post]
    P.S.: Her PayPal does match a Facebook account that has the same pictures and there is an arrest report from late last year with her and cocaine.
    I hope you made up a DBA account on PayPal, otherwise it sends your full name to the girl. CashApp let's me easily change how the receiver sees my name.

  13. #16266
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxiMudi  [View Original Post]

    Never, ever pay a deposit to a hooker.
    Exactly. Lots of girls on Tinder give their snap, then it seems they also work.

    BUT they require a deposit to meet.

    SCAM city, hopefully no one falls for it. One claims to be in Naperville.

  14. #16265
    Quote Originally Posted by DevMonkey  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set something up with Katrina. https://tryst.link/escort/katrina.

    I should have just accepted that I would end up falling victim like others. I have no clue if the person on the other end of the number is really her or not. She would not follow through with a verification picture. I waited for an hour in the parking lot, which charged to be there, as she was sort of responding. She just kept saying she would be ready and that she needed to get back. She gave me the same situation where she had to suddenly head out and would not be back for 30 mins right at the agreed time.

    Do not trust her. She will not pick up and she just runs you for the little money. Extremely fake.

    P.S.: Her PayPal does match a Facebook account that has the same pictures and there is an arrest report from late last year with her and cocaine.
    Report her, they have a no tolerance policy for what happened.

    https://help.tryst.link/en-gb/16-rep...ort-a-provider

  15. #16264
    Quote Originally Posted by DevMonkey  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set something up with Katrina. https://tryst.link/escort/katrina.

    I should have just accepted that I would end up falling victim like others. I have no clue if the person on the other end of the number is really her or not.

    Do not trust her. She will not pick up and she just runs you for the little money. Extremely fake.
    Katrina is real and was fun when I saw her almost a year ago (before she started requiring deposits), but pretty much every report I've ever read about her (including my own experience) has said she's been flaky and terrible with communication, and this report mentioned some substance abuse issues as well.

    Never, ever pay a deposit to a hooker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape